• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still nothing?
I own this game for about a month now, and i still cant visit the customer-only forums.

This is a pretty bad display from taleworlds i guess...

(How hard can it be to pass on a file of codes)

Still nothing?
I own this game for about a month now, and i still cant visit the customer-only forums.

This is a pretty bad display from taleworlds i guess...

(How hard can it be to pass on a file of codes)

These are the customer forums. If you have Warband you can access them - which you do. You don't need a CD-Key to access the bug tracker or TaleWorlds forums.

If paradox wanted to solve the problem, it was solved half month ago. I'm very angry of the fact, that 1 month after game realise I have piracy styled copy of the game with unworkable key.

If paradox wanted to solve the problem, it was solved half month ago. I'm very angry of the fact, that 1 month after game realise I have piracy styled copy of the game with unworkable key.

In which way is the key unworkable? Are you unable to play the game beyond the trial period? Or is it just the icon you are talking about? (All M&B subforums are set as public access due to the repeated problems with registry.)

(Trivia about your signature - you can not register HoI2 Doomsday or CK on the forums anyway.)

This is not what everyone else is talking about. The keys should work fine to play with and the sub forums are open. All that is missing from this one keyfile I'm waiting on is the little icon under your avatar.
I will infract you for pirating the game now, but please pm me the key you have and I'll see if I can spot the problem. PIRACY IS NEVER ALLOWED.

This is not what everyone else is talking about. The keys should work fine to play with and the sub forums are open. All that is missing from this one keyfile I'm waiting on is the little icon under your avatar.
I will infract you for pirating the game now, but please pm me the key you have and I'll see if I can spot the problem. PIRACY IS NEVER ALLOWED.

Kallocain, I think he meant that without the key working here, it's LIKE he had a Pirated copy. So he didn't Pirate it, he's just saying it feels like pirated copy. I think he should have worded it better.

Oh, any news btw? I need the Shiny:D

Kallocain, I think he meant that without the key working here, it's LIKE he had a Pirated copy. So he didn't Pirate it, he's just saying it feels like pirated copy. I think he should have worded it better.

Oh, any news btw? I need the Shiny:D

Yes, we cleared that up in pm's. Still not the same issue as everyone else is having though.
...aaaand no news. Sorry. :/

Yes, we cleared that up in pm's. Still not the same issue as everyone else is having though.
...aaaand no news. Sorry. :/

*Turns into Gollum* No preciouses? I need the preciouses. Yeah my Gollum impression sucks. Anyway, I'll wait and be patient.