• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't register either. I tried putting X's at the end, like it says to do with Warband, but no luck.

I want that little picture added under my name! Plus I've had a couple graphics glitches I want to ask about in tech support.

I mostly just like all of the little icons under my name, silly as that is. I'm still missing several icons for games that I purchased off of Steam. Oh well.

Hm. Well, all I can say is that there has been mention that the (or at least some) codes have arrived from steam and that they only need to be entered into the database. In all honesty there has been no report that this has been done yet. Hopefully sometime next week then.. :(

Hm. Well, all I can say is that there has been mention that the (or at least some) codes have arrived from steam and that they only need to be entered into the database. In all honesty there has been no report that this has been done yet. Hopefully sometime next week then.. :(

Okay, I can wait a while.

You should now be able to register:
Sorry about the delay! Note that there will be some alterations needed. The codes came in three different formats. If your key is too long, just write the digits in the same order as they are printed and skip the very last character. It will not have the same format as our fields.
If your key is too short, just print what you have and then fill up with a bunch of x when your key ends.

My key is too short, still can't register even with Xs on the end.

same here, also i have gotten a mount and blade (original) key for forums, but you cannot even enter that one?

Nor me. My key is 16 digits in the format aaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd tried adding eight both capital and lower case x's to the end to no avail

Edit: Thank you all who sent me keys. I have concluded that I'm missing one key file from Taleworlds. I'll try to get hold of it asap and update the forum. When that all is done, I'll let you know in this thread.

Last edited: