+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    I always get depressed when I see a small reformation, one of the things that needs work IMO.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    I always get depressed when I see a small reformation, one of the things that needs work IMO.
    Agreed. I was hoping that me being a successful Hussite nation might make other nations turn away from the catholic church. Alot of the nations bordering me did turn protestant, but I'm not sure if thats by coincidence or WAD. I decided to use that to my benefit so alot of them are gone now. No powerful nations turned protestant though so that kinda ruined the reformation for me.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Burgundy -> Lotharingia. I started conquering stuff late in the game, I think the trigger was my inheritance of Sweden, now I just wished I hadn't waited.

EU3_MAP_LOT_1856.1.12_2.png

EU3_MAP_LOT_1856.1.12_1.png

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Neat Lotharingia
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Ok here΄s my Fezian Empire or Banu Abd al-Mumin Caliphate (Yes I have the Empire rank in Government).
    And yes I have cheated a few colonist because I was pissed on the troops, each time they were rebel hunting.
    When I wasn't watching they emptied the provinces of the 5000 natives.

Currently I allied with the Ottomans and Jalayarids. I managed to get a foothold in Spain through conquering the remaining provinces of Granada. Then by sheer luck Portugal and Aragon and England all got in a war with Castille.
    This gave me the opportunity to get some provinces. Im a bit behind in tech though, but not by much. As you can see the reformation is beginning, the last few 10 years more and more nations have converted to the protestant faith.

Here you can see the religions in Europe. As you can see I have not actively been converting the catholic provinces. Actually I've gone for a multicultural and tolerant Empire. I have 3 tolerance for the heathens and 1 for the heretics.
    I have to congratulate Gigau and his team for the excellent work on the Jizya decisions.

And finally the world map, currently France is the nations with the largest income and troops. I'm second in income but that's all. I'm mostly spending all my money on buildings.
    Last edited by -Hiki-; 31-05-2012 at 11:20.

Just a little update...

Friesland... Now proud owner of Paris!

Even though I managed to get England on my side when DoW-ing Navarra, they broke our alliances after I peace out with France (for the second time in a row thanks to them protecting Navarra

The Reformation has been going well too! With Castille, France, and Poland joining Luther. Although my junior partner Burgundy converted while under union for some reason.

Also, Hungary getting their ass kicked by Austria and Bosnia!

So far, I'm the only one colonizing although I've only colonized Cape Verde and Madeira.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here is my Byzantine game in 1690:

Byzanitne Empire 1690.png

Have my lands aren't even my cores or Greek, yet i am making large amounts of money and staggering amounts of manpower.

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongera View Post

Attachment 55191

Have my lands aren't even my cores or Greek, yet i am making large amounts of money and staggering amounts of manpower.
    How did the reformation go?
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist View Post
    How did the reformation go?
    Well Byzantium is Orthodox, so it didn't get one.

Anyhow i expanded eastwards for the first 200-300 years, i only got Malta, Sicily, Bulgaria and Montenegro later in the game.

Other countries however had a good reformation.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

North and South America looks like someone dropped a bunch of different colour paint all over them. But nice little empire
    MEIOU cookie • From Gigau.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallfellow View Post
    North and South America looks like someone dropped a bunch of different colour paint all over them. But nice little empire
    I have fought about colonising, but i rather have a great land empire, stretching from Syracouses in the west to Rhagae in the east, with Tbilisi in the north and Dongola in the south, especially because i have very high production values. I doubt i have the navy size anyway to defend the colonies, especially with me going to invade the west soon and fighting a lot of wars.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Tongera View Post

Attachment 55191

Good lord, that's one powerful Russia!
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayBernd View Post
    Good lord, that's one powerful Russia!
    Don't they get as powerful in your games?

At least they aren't as powerful as me, or as rich or got more manpower

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

No, never. I've never even seen Russia form.
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

The reason they formed is because i allied with them and helped take down the Blue Horde, Circassia and several other nations.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In my current Ottoman -> Turkey game i'm actually helping Russia to form... Kinda like making an end game boss for me to fight
    MEIOU cookie • From Gigau.

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Can happen : Russia is forming quite nicely in my current hands-off test game :

It however might not be able to expand much further to the east, as it borders a powerful Ming... Russia might need to ally with Delhi to expand :

• Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Wow, gigau, what is the setting for those border styles (country borders bold, thick, province borders, thin (and dashed))? They look really nice!

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerest View Post
    Wow, gigau, what is the setting for those border styles (country borders bold, thick, province borders, thin (and dashed))? They look really nice!
    The Border GFX button of the Launcher

From tHy's Border GFX Addon.
    •

What a beautiful looking game. Turkey is nice, kalmar union is there, russia is there, china is unified (mostly), Austria has been expanding, and southeast asia will soon be suffering a serious case of 'Delhi-belly'.

EDIT: And Hungary is small!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 ... LastLast