+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by HabemusZlatan View Post
    Welp, my current Lithuanian game, not too shabby but I like to take it easy and to take all the time I need (read: No war without CB). I was thinking of making an AAR but then I took not enough screenshots of most important events.

That huge Muscowy scares me a little, but I have no intentions in venturing in those grim & frostbitten lands.
    still pagan?

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

I had to convert to Orthodoxy when I figured out every country on earth had a CB on me, but when I took the screenie I was still pagan.
    Here be dragons

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by HabemusZlatan View Post
    I had to convert to Orthodoxy when I figured out every country on earth had a CB on me, but when I took the screenie I was still pagan.
    aw... you know that saves you diplomats. and making few vassals to help you out is good idea too

but anyway i started playing lithuania too i want to keep it pagan. so i reconquered nearly all my cores without declaring a war xD, only 2 left one on horde other in karachev.. so i declared war on them.. tula honored their alliance, novgorod honored tula's alliance.... livonian order declared war... teutonic order honored livonian alliance... poland too... at that point i was kinda managing to cope with this... but then... hungary declared war.. moldavia honored alliance, croatia honored aliance... and at that point i thought... nahh... time to reload... xD

Not an 'empire' but i just am a beginner in MEIOU.

I really like the fact that i can beat 20k troops with only 10k.
    But i dislike that i have no cores on 3/4 provinces gained through Epirus...
    The ottomans are breathing in my back with 5x10 stacks of units
    EDIT:Somehow the ottomans got into debt and went bankrupt and got some peasent war(they were far over support limit with -22 ducats each month and - 200 ducats a year).

Also gobbeld up Athens that revolted
    Last edited by Valiant_Hogers; 17-05-2011 at 21:24.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    A good Roman war is nice to see.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Wow, nice roman empire!
    How did you survive the first years?
    Did you block the strait as the ottomans attacked and then conquered greece or did the ottomans not even DoW you?
    I'm really curious because I always fail as the romans .

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    It says "Roman Empire" right there so I think you qualify!

The OE does fail horribly every now and then especially if they lose blessings of god quickly. In my current Burgundy game the AI has made a pretty good little Roman Empire by itself

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Well you are a better player than me and I have been playing for a long time.
    Please come back and give us an update later in your game.
    "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence" Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    But alas the mega Mamluks remain.
    Dont worry, its still early i saw them collapse everytime badly later in my test games all the time.
    Read my first AAR: Wittelsbach- A CK AAR
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=293636

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralYork View Post
    Wow, nice roman empire!
    How did you survive the first years?
    Did you block the strait as the ottomans attacked and then conquered greece or did the ottomans not even DoW you?
    I'm really curious because I always fail as the romans .
    I did turn on the historical conqeust but for some reason they didn't DOW me even when i was at war with Serbia,Epirus and OPM greece minor and odds were 1:2.
    I think it did something with a crusade on them but they had peace for 20 years and i was the only one who succesfully invaded them.
    They had 5x10 stacks of troops so it is a qeustion why they didn't attack me(low aggro).
    Ah, They did lost the blessing of god as someone told and they went bankrupt supporting 3x 20 maintence troops
    And i decided to focus only on Quality of troops as NI as a true roman.

So i almost annexed the Ottomans and got overextenston.
    Would you consider it right that i 'cheat' to make Anatolia cores?
    And former Epirus, I also think the event $PROVINCE NAME$ retaken should give a core for Roman Empire.
    Update: Naples had declared war on me and dragged in france.
    Thanks to them being in 100 year war, naples toke 3 provinces in west thanks to Candar and Hafzid dow me but i repelled and annexed them.
    Last edited by Valiant_Hogers; 18-05-2011 at 07:59.

Here is my Roman Empire, game has been fairly crazy, no France, England fell apart to many revolters. Things I would like to mention, Genoa has a ton of ships (or had a ton) well over 100 while I can field about 70, and they had this from the beginning. Another thing to note, my vassals are Moldavia and Walachia, I am the superior in a personal Union with Hungary, the League (albania) Sicily and Naples. I did so well in this game, after a save corruption destroyed my last game, is that the ottos left me alone do to a crusade (falied horribly) by Aragon. I basically absorbed all of Greece and the Balkans that I could before turning on Anatolia. Then I went a little PU crazy. Money was extremely tight but several benign neglect save me from having to mint.

83 games registered

Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard

Blog Entries
    What year was this taken?

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

What year was this taken?
    1544 I play slow. Also I would like to mention that is Biou(sp?) in Northern Ireland, not that important but I do find it funny.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geiseric View Post
    1544 I play slow. Also I would like to mention that is Biou(sp?) in Northern Ireland, not that important but I do find it funny.
    For that year its nice to see no major blobbing. China looks like it is seeing some good wars.

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Siberian colonisation this early in asia, is it working as designed?

For that year its nice to see no major blobbing. China looks like it is seeing some good wars.
    It is though Burgundy is looking to finally fill the hole left by france and castile is stable more or less, Savoy was fairly powerful but at the moment they are losing a war with burgundy fairly badly, and the British Islets, well that is just one big mess. Also another funny thing is at one stage in this campaign I invaded denmark, which is why holstien and lubeck are independent.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GregElSho View Post
    Siberian colonisation this early in asia, is it working as designed?
    Yea who is that?

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

england keeps conquering scandinavia, perhaps we should weaken england...
    england keeps collapsing, perhaps we should strengthen england...
    "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence" Vince Lombardi

Yea who is that?
    The green one is I think Zhou Chao (oh god I spelled it horribly wrong didn't I). I suggest that non-Western and non-Eastern tech group countries get a massive (-20?) penalty to colonists (with some events in place to help Japan colonise Hokkaido).

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbug View Post
    Strengthen England, strengthen Scandinavia, perhaps?

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbug View Post
    Ha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 ... LastLast