+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    That's one big Athens !

... and Fez seems to have started a Dereconquista...
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Yeah, they took over Granada when I wasn't paying attention so I helped them along by killing rebels while they fought Castille & Aragon. I'm proud of them, they only needed my direct intervention once when they got attacked while at -3 Stability. 40k soldiers of the Caliph's army got them back on the right track.

My plan for the game has been to reclaim the borders of the Abbasid and then help my allies Fez and the Ottomans to conquer Europe.
    Last edited by Chamboozer; 22-06-2011 at 01:20.
    پادشاه عالم پناه

Craziest.reformation.ever

Lol, France is almost completely Gallican

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Orlando, Florida, United States, 108288992526695, Orlando, Florida
    I had a game where France went Gallician AND Bohemia went Hussite. It certainly made things interesting from a religious front!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'll wait to post my England game till i've inherited France and Spain :P

Spain actually formed?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

oh God, Poland...
    پادشاه عالم پناه

Quote Originally Posted by Chamboozer View Post
    oh God, Poland...
    Yea idk what im gonna do about them

Timurids-->Mughals, 1543 Yes I'm in the Balkans and Indonesia. The southern states in Greece are Muslim and my vassals. Unfortunately my technology sucks and 2-1 odds generally lose me battles in the west. Most of Europe remained catholic, and hesse inherited portugal. The Kalmar union formed, but I didn't see how. Finland was a massive powerhouse before smolensk (I think?) formed russia. France and Tianwan are potent enough to kick in my teeth in a prolonged war, and the Blue Horde is nasty despite their poor techs. I lost 50000 men outright in my 34th war with them.

Last edited by Ikenos; 24-06-2011 at 03:57.

HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by doubtofbuddha View Post
    Spain actually formed?
    Yes they actually formed... First time i've seen it

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallfellow View Post
    Yes they actually formed... First time i've seen it
    Yay ! so the decision was not flawed !

Anyways, it's already improved for next version
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ikenos View Post
    [...] and hesse inherited portugal. [...]
    Could THAT be the reason why neither the Americas, nor Africa nor Asia have European colonies? The Azores/Madeira seem idle, the Canaries may or may not be under Spanish rule.

And what of Mr. C.'s littl' voyage to the West?

And what about England/France? But maybe they were affected by the "un-WAD" of colonising ...

I guess this from TD 5.0, isn't it?

Yours,
    AdL

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

I've actually never seen Spain, Great Britain, or Russia form, though I've seen both Ireland and the Two Sicilies form a couple of times. Otherwise the AI seems bad at nation forming.

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

¨

I just noticed that it was not in my England game they formed but in my Austria game But yes, i've seem them being formed once in... 8 games

So it might not be flawed! But seems like the Ai have a hard time forming it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan deLane View Post
    Could THAT be the reason why neither the Americas, nor Africa nor Asia have European colonies? The Azores/Madeira seem idle, the Canaries may or may not be under Spanish rule.

And what of Mr. C.'s littl' voyage to the West?

And what about England/France? But maybe they were affected by the "un-WAD" of colonising ...

I guess this from TD 5.0, isn't it?

Yours,
    AdL
    yes, TD 5.0. My guess would be that no country has QFTNW, so they all wait until trade tech 24, but France has had that for some time. That's Fez in the Canaries. Portugal had QFTNW and colonized the Azores and Madeira before being inherited, but Hesse seems to have let the colonies run down to 10 later. (I can't see them in game yet) Portugal recently revolted from Hesse, so lets see if they jump up again.
    I've seen countries colonize, but pretty much only when they are the lesser partner in a union. In my previous game, france was quite the colonizer.

Quote Originally Posted by doubtofbuddha View Post
    I've actually never seen Spain, Great Britain, or Russia form, though I've seen both Ireland and the Two Sicilies form a couple of times. Otherwise the AI seems bad at nation forming.
    I've never seen either of those form, though I've seen Russia twice, Spain once, Bavaria many times, and the Kalmarunion in this one.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

This is my first game where i have actualy had success.
    I went from England to France after annihilating France in the hundred years war, with the help of the evil opportunists of Savoy, Aragon and Castille.ajor
    As you can see Castille has fallen, being killed by Aragon and Fez, who each took a turn at eating castillian territory, and then Leon revolted. I'm actually surprised that Aragon survived what appeared to be their end, after Sicily, Arbonea and their Greek territories revolted which they could not contain, combined with my huge army conquering and annexing a few of their territories.
    There Four great powers, Poland (who i am allied to), Mamluks and Delhi.
    And weirdly the only other major coloniser is Provence...

Edit: just a small question, are the colonies i have in America meant to culture shifting to colonial british even though my main culture is still Anglois?

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotentatus View Post
    Edit: just a small question, are the colonies i have in America meant to culture shifting to colonial british even though my main culture is still Anglois?
    Yes. The colonist cultures slowly drift away from the parent culture creating cultures of their own e.g. English gentlemen slowly turn into uncouth Yankees and Rednecks
    "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence" Vince Lombardi

I think his question was "why are they colonial british and not colonial french"

Yeah, an Anglois England's (or heck, an Anglois Occitania's or Anglois France's) colonies shift to Colonial English, thus moving away into the Anglo-Frisian culture group (despite a Lengua d'Oc parent culture). Which is probably not as intended.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast