+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

Ship Simulator Extremes

Bit of an update on Jurchen Oceania Project.

It took decades to get the military access and wriggle through the cracks of Terra Incogneta but I brought over tens of thousands of my finest men and secured a little home in the Eurozone.

Now to tech forward a little then sweep Oceania with my colonists. Inflation is sitting at a steady 5.0

Cheese =)

Have you played a subsaharan yet?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I know the feeling
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Quote Originally Posted by Rassnie View Post

I'm still working on my mongol empire.
    Huh. Can I ask how to form that? I'm playing as Timurids right now and am considering to unify the hordes under one banner again, as one of Timurs stated goals was to recreate the empire of Ghengis Khan (before he beat up the golden Horde of course.

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    You need to :
    - be of altaic or tartar culture_group
    - be nomad
    - have 4 officials
    - not be subject
    - not be at war
    - have a claim_on_altaic_throne of 30

For the last, it means owning 30 steppes provinces.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Timurid.jpg

My Timurid MP game, still have blessing of god and hordes advance Friend is playing Korea.

Oh God.
    I was going to post a picture of my Timurid Empire here, but now I feel ashamed.
    ... I'll be back in a few days, when I have at least come close to this glorious thing.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Real men dismiss their own blessings of god on day 1.

An increadible first forum post none the less.

Problem:
    The Timurid Empire seems to be build around the assumption that you don't.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Why haven't you taken over Persia (Muzaffarid) yet?
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

Ship Simulator Extremes

Don't test me sir; I've done better with worse.

Actually I should give it a go myself once I'm done with Jurchen before flapping my mouth.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Real men dismiss their own blessings of god on day 1.

An increadible first forum post none the less.
    Well some of us haven't managed to grasp the game as well as some others like you ; we still try to use all the help we can get
    •

Quote Originally Posted by koenigsegg9 View Post
    Attachment 52808

My Timurid MP game, still have blessing of god and hordes advance Friend is playing Korea.
    Prussia in 1469?
    How did this happen?

So... yeah.
    While I'm still nowhere near the level of koenigsegg9's empire, I restarted my own Timurid game and got to this point before my Golden Age ended:
    Timurids in 1419.jpg
    I could form Mughal, but I think what I'll actually do (after claiming my remaining cores) is trying to reunify the Hordes (though, if I understand correctly, I'll need to change my Govermen per console to take the decision for this) before falling into Europe.
    I have to admit, I'm tempted to reload the last autosave, though. Playing with the Timurids special event is just to much fun - it's like getting almost everything that's fun with Hordes without the downsides.

Centers of Trade under my Control are Isafahan, Kachchh, Dehli, Kϊh-e-Ormuz and, of course, Samarqand. God, are these poor, compared with european ones.
    China worries me a bit. Tried to keep them fractured by paying the weaker factions War Subsidies, but it seems Tianwan has made better use of 'em than I thought.
    And what exactly can I do against the Realm Duress?
    Last edited by CyberEagle; 23-04-2012 at 21:24.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberEagle View Post
    So... yeah.
    While I'm still nowhere near the level of koenigsegg9's empire, I restarted my own Timurid game and got to this point before my Golden Age ended:
    Still nice though
    •

EU3 CompleteMagickaEuropa Universalis: Rome

My first time playing this mod and my first serious time playing EUIII (avid EUII player though) .. As England I won the HYW (no biggie), but I saved the Roman/Byzantium Empire and spurred a European conquest of the Middle East - I've never seen that happen before, I guess this mod allows for some serious a-historical divergences.

That's Castille in Turkey and Venice holding the old greek colonies (and Portugal in northern Ethiopa)

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosbjerg View Post
    [...] - I've never seen that happen before, I guess this mod allows for some serious a-historical divergences.
    [...]
    I truely loved EUII, but i always felt it too deterministic. EUIII is a little too open-ended, in its original version.

Well, i'd like to think that MEIOU is between EUII and EUIII, striving on historical plausibility.

Of course, if the player messes things up, there is only so much i can do
    •

Ship Simulator Extremes

Quote Originally Posted by Rosbjerg View Post
    ~snip~
    Ahh, there's nothing quite as beautiful as a beaten and bloody France. Not even a broken England does it for me compared to the blue blob absolutely run into the ground. Good job.

Jurchen is complete. I'm fully westernised and tech leader. Don't know where to go from here really. My only weakness is my manpower is only ~26k. In vanilla, half of the army buildings give flat +250 or +1000 MP increase. In Meiou it's all % based. It makes more sense in my opinion, it makes it tough for me to wage war but I love a challenge. 2 of my provinces have 0 manpower due to Free Subjects slides.

HRE formed by Sweden, Russia formed by Novgorod (I allowed it to be done by Novgorod culture). The new world has blown me away with its accuracy, so good job whoever poked and prodded at colonisation files.

And no empire would be complete without some kind of wtf.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Indeed... wtf... that second Castille shouldn't be on the map. It's a WIPOH (Work In Progress On hold)...
    •

EU3 CompleteMagickaEuropa Universalis: Rome

Beautiful game DDRJake - but that is one serious HRE blob, if I was in Europe I would be shitting myself (especially come the industrial age).

And I agree completely with a beaten France, it makes me all happy inside.. Even more so if Sweden is destroyed, but that's a cultural bias on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Well, i'd like to think that MEIOU is between EUII and EUIII, striving on historical plausibility.
    Of course, if the player messes things up, there is only so much i can do
    I didn't mean to - but it's somewhat plausible I guess, with English and French animosity settled the new superpower would probably turn it's attention elsewhere and what better place than the old Outremere playground?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 ... LastLast