+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 60 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

wait what? there is a way to get Hordes provs? how by spamming colonists at their territory? is that possible? :S:S:S:S:S

(This is continuation of my on page 28)

20th March 1620 Anno Domini, still roleplaying...
    Jagellonian Empire and it's vassals map

And complete world map

80 years have passed since I made update of Jagellonian Empire.
    At one point, Empire prospered in uber-peace, coring all conquered territories of Old World (except for Turkish lands which I gave away). This resulted to very low stability cost which allowed me to attack mercilessly.
    Internvened in Scandinavian wars, ceding all various territories back to their rightful owners by avoiding other powers getting too strong. Ended up being attacked by all of them. When breakpoint in core-aquisiation happened, went into full-scale war against Scandinavian states. This led to conquest of North Germania. In beginning I thought to cede North German territories to some certain state which has most cores of it by selling for free. Too much hassle, so Germania remains under control of Eastern Empire(Jagiellon, edited name in localisation folder).
    Parallel to Scandinavian campaigns, I launched invasion on India with two standard legions, kicking out islam and replacing it with hinduism. 35 years have passed since first war in India against massive Gujarat. Now this nation is gone and Madurai-Ahmadnagar roam. I prefer strong vassals, so yeah...
    I've been at war with Aragon once, waged for Aragonese territories of Scandinavia they had taken from Sweden. Took additional bonuses by taking colonies and causing their stability to drop. Now targeting for Personal Union which is difficult task.
    Right after fall of Scandinavia, I fought Russia twice for North Russian territories just for fun. Now they are nice state between me and hordes, being obedient.
    Settler colonisation has begun. Vast territories of Australia are about to be colonized in year. Thought about uniting entire Indonesia into one large state, but it seems to be quite too difficult task because of limited amount of transports standing in Asia.

And here comes another longer pause in campaigns of EU3. Will continue later, probably continuing this campaign til' end of the Time. With inheritation of Aragon, there will be great Iberian Wars.

Second Lieutenant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    wait what? there is a way to get Hordes provs? how by spamming colonists at their territory? is that possible? :S:S:S:S:S
    sure you just need to conquer them (be controlling them) and then send 5 colonists there (each gives 200 settler and once you reach 1000 it's yours). problem is that you get colonists first when you have trade tech 16 or 24 (not sure about it) with the idea quest for the new world

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    ... cheat to have those colonists early
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

EU3_MAP_BYZ_163066_1.jpg

EU3_1.jpg

And this is my nice little Byzantine Empire, regaining the Mediterranean for itself.

Notable things about the game: Orthodoxy was nearly wiped out, due to Muscowy being force-converted to Catholicism, and overall massive pressure being put on Russia. But Novgorod bit back, and now is looking like they're gonna form Russia due to the complete collapse of the Blue and White Horde (Mostly assisted by the unbreakable wall of masterful, well-trained and disciplined Byzantine troops stationed in the faithful vassals of Georgia and Circassia.). Also, due to massive internal conflicts in Europe, colonization was actually initiated by, well.... Me, after waiting a very very long time to get my Land/Naval sliders to 0. Hence the purple Americas.

Lithuania is big, Poland makes a nice little belt, and Hungary is a giant friggin' jerk. You gotta admire a nation for its pure jerkness when it not only ONCE decides to take over every other nation in the Balkans and try to win a war against you, but THREE TIMES. Unfortunately, they didn't count on the fact that I can raise a massive army due to my ridiculous manpower and forcelimits.
    Last edited by LockeCarnelia; 22-02-2012 at 01:09.

Roman Empire Map.jpg

My Roman Empire, 1664. Quick history:

Lots of loans and inflation to start of with to raise money, and build a fleet to keep the turks out of Europe.

Invaded serbia, then epirus, then tarnavo. Gradually pushed through asia minor once I had a solid base in the balkans.

After a while I invaded persia and released armenia as a vassal, invaded georgia and circassia. Gave circassia to georgia once I released them.

Pushed through into crimea, and converted everywhere above black sea (thats why its orthodox up there). Released astrakan however its spelt, crimea and kiev.

Invaded the levant with the help of my vassals, and took this from the mamluks (and syria which had just popped up in revolt). Gradually converted all those areas, and then released all my vassals as free countries once they had a large enough army and stability to survive. Kiev malled crimea very quickly.

Georgia and armenia then declared war on me (after ending alliance etc), which is why I have the bit that juts out into armenia. The papal states were allied with armenia, and so I occupied them and took the their area of Italia.

Egypt rose up against the mamluks, so invaded them, and eventually the mamluks and took Syria. By this time I had the Eastern half of the Roman Empire... but I wanted more .

I built up an army and invaded the kingdom of the two sicilies, and after lots and lots of wars I had most of italia (besides the northern most point, and a little strip in the south.

I was annoyed that Islam was on the Mediterranean, so invaded those countries, and now I am where I am now. Obviously other little things happened, but thats a quick overview.

The blue culture group is Hellenic, I changed turko-byzantine to Hellenic, and put Turkish in the Tartar group, and called it Turkic. The idea that greek and turkish culture are in any way similiar is ridiculous. There is still a stubborn turkish province in asia minor, I keep enacting settlement policy so it'll become Greek eventually.

Constantinopolis has had a population of 999999 for years now, with a centre of trade of 6000.

Lots of cores, and I have a very high income (obv). No interest in colonising, just want to conquer the old Roman Empire, and restore unity within Christendom.

Very fun game, and challenging. I am going to keep going, trying to secure all of Italia, and the rest of the balkans. Perhaps eventually I'll invade Gallia and Hispania, but very optimistic to think I could conquer it in 200 ish years.
    Last edited by ljthewise; 23-02-2012 at 00:44.
    God save the Queen

Very very nice. Although I have to wonder how you got the coloration of your Roman Empire to Red instead of Purple?

It's a shame there is no "heal the schism" decision that unifies Catholicism and Orthodoxy.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

You just go to /common/countries/ByzantineEmpire.txt and edit the colour code.
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

Very pretty. Repost in here when you have the full empire re-done.

If you want to be very classy then edit the save game when you are done and release the eastern half as a vassal (or as a free country with cores) =)

Quote Originally Posted by LockeCarnelia View Post
    Very very nice. Although I have to wonder how you got the coloration of your Roman Empire to Red instead of Purple?

It's a shame there is no "heal the schism" decision that unifies Catholicism and Orthodoxy.
    There is, in a way. One of the final missions Byzantium can get is to restore the Pentarchy. You have to control and have cored Constantinople, Rome, Alexandria, Jerusalem, and another city I can't remember. Success activates an event that shuts down the cardinal college, but I'm sure that could be modded to convert all Catholic countries and provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by fairleystuff View Post
    and another city I can't remember.
    Antioch?

I've never done any of the missons! Ah well, I've done everything the missions asked me to do. Roma, Constantinople, Alexandria, Jerusalem and Antiocheia are all orthodox, so I can't get the misson to end the papacy...
    God save the Queen

Thought I'd post my British Empire, March 1734. This is the one I play the most, being... British, but this is the best Empire I've had so far.

British Empire.jpg

Random Details:

Income of 279626
    Trade Efficiency of 637%
    Total Army of 776988
    Total of 734 Ships
    Over 75% cores
    Most of country is Anglican.
    God save the Queen

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quite a nice Empire.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Not an empire but anyway

Im emperor and my annual income is 200 while i lose -9 each month
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

Granada is being surprisingly succesful

Here is my Serbia as of 1567:

Started off by collapsing from the start, replacing my horrid ruler with a mediocre one. Alliances with Bohemia and Austria kept Hungary at bay while I reclaimed my Epirote and Albanian cores. Forged PUs with BYZ an Moldavia, fully westernized, thanks to Venice, by the middle of the 15th century, then inherited my PUs in 1500. All 4 Patriarchates reclaimed, allied with Muscovy and Georgia. Currently earning 704 gold per year while maintaining 122,000 troops at full readiness (force limit is 268). Serbian Navy is 95 ships strong, controlling the Med, Atlantic and Indian oceans. Castille and GB are expanding in Africa and France inherited Aragon and rivals me in income. Oddly, Ryukyu is going nuts all over the Pacific Rim. They are in both Kamchatka and Australia, and are ahead of most of Europe in Tech.
    Attached Images

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Nice. I would've ragequitted any game as Serbia.
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayBernd View Post
    Nice. I would've ragequitted any game as Serbia.
    They're actually pretty fun as long as you can keep Hungary off you until your cores have been reclaimed. Once you have a ruler that doesn't have the hopeless spender trait, and you get rid of the Wrath of God, you can take them down with your allies. I got lucky and both Austria and Bohemia allied with me. When I finally declared on Hungary, I let the heretic westerners take the first assault, taking the brunt of the Hungarian counter-attack, then I moved in the back door to take the territory I wanted. The key to fighting a successful 2 front war is to never make the first move. Let the enemy commit to the other front first, and you are home free.

The hardest part of the game start was getting back to stable and profitable. That Wrath of God is brutal, and the horrible monarch you get at the start compounds it, but soon I was in such good shape that I was intentionally destabilizing myself so I could hit that magic 20 tech level defecit and westernize. tip - make sure you get Stradiotoi cavalry before you modernize the army. They are better than anything the west gets for a long time, and you can still keep them once you modernize giving you better infantry or better cavalry than all of your neighbors.

You should try it sometime. Overcoming such a horrible starting position to forge a thriving Serbian Empire is really rewarding, and there was always something to do. Even the Holy War that hit in the 1520s was a blast to play through.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku

My Lan na empire, no reloads, Hard Difficulty, high AI agro. I decided to quit this one because the game is broken. Japan cannot unify because Hokosawa is in a eternal war with Korea. Korea cannot sue for peace, and Hokoswa cannot demand anything, since they are at war they cannot annex the vassals, meaning they cannot unify japan thus giving Korea the option to even talk to them.

Europe won't colonise the New world (even though they know about it) and I just got stuck in a war with Hosokwa

Otherwise it was an amazing game, lots of tense moments when China, Delhi/Bengal, or Ayutthaya would come very close to overrunning me.

Also: Where should I post the fact that the Central Thai are listed in the Thai culture group, despite the fact they are nowhere to be found? (I checked every Thai culture province and didn't find them listed anywhere)
    Last edited by Chlorna; 05-03-2012 at 05:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 60 85 ... LastLast