+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 59 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

the ukranian border is very good looking
    ZipZopBoopityBop! With the Sniflin an the Snuflin!

[QUOTE=Maximus_96;13408651]the ukranian border is very good looking[/QUOTE

you should see what i did in 15 years...its some sexy lookin borders

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I will propably stop this with an uber lithuania and finland in my border being allianced to each other
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

English culture. At first had really no desire to form the Union, but after a series of successful wars with France and the help of my once faithful ally Castille, I came to dominate France. Converted to the Anglican Faith, force converted Aragon (who owns all of Greece), Castille and the area of the Netherlands, which I am slowly conquering. A little after this time I became Holy Roman Emperor, but lost it once my ruler died because of a female heir. Vassals are Crete, Luxembourg, Mainz, and most of the Netherlands region. I believe the only other colonizer is Portugal who is in the Caribbean and Greenland.
    Last edited by jmas017; 15-02-2012 at 17:54.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Might I ask how you converted to Anglican faith? Is it an event, a decision or Anglican rebels?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Might I ask how you converted to Anglican faith? Is it an event, a decision or Anglican rebels?
    There was a event that popped up when the Reformation started and I believe based on the choice made you either stay Catholic or can chose to convert soon down the road. After I selected the second of the two, a decision to convert came available to convert.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Good thing you converted... to put some blue on the map
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Second Lieutenant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

what do you guys think, which colour looks better?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

the grey one... WTF!!!!!
    Nice

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by grayfox92 View Post
    what do you guys think, which colour looks better?

The latter, I'd say. The blue is too dark compared to the black text.
    Also, nice empire!
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

The blue gives me scary mega france vibes, but I must say that the mongol empire is cooler than the mughal empire. Maybe you could switch the colours in the files?

Second Lieutenant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

arrrgh, i can't decide i love both of them and the worst - both are formed from the timurids (one game) and their red colour is pretty cool too -.-'

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Good thing you converted... to put some blue on the map
    Darn weak reformation.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

I can't recognise anyone on this forum anymore. Damn you CKII and your pretty avatars!!!

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Blog Entries
    ... but you resisted, Blxz, as usual

I prefer the blue, being french , but that shade of grey does look good too !
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    ... but you resisted, Blxz, as usual
    Happily content with my 'Holy Knight' mini icon.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Can Poland into Space.png

Can Poland into Space? That is the question!

You will see, it is only 1394, and already, Poland is great and glorious. I united with the vassal states in Silesia, Mazovia, Teschen, Plock and Liegnitz, and, with my Teutonic buds up north and Kiev, who was in a PU with myself, attacked and annexed the Lithuanians. The Blue Horde then decided to start some sh*t and they were promptly slapped down by a united force of Poles and Kiev-folk. The King died in battle, and because my relation and prestige was so high, i inherited Kiev, and thus I began the colonisation of all the Blue-Horde territories as well as Ryzan.. White Horde tried to get a bit uppity, and because I had exhausted my manpower reserves I offered them peace and a tribute. I'm trying to be nice to the Orthodox folk, and my tolerance of Heretics is +2, while my tolerance of heathens is -2

Yes, I did use cheats, but the only one I used was to spam colonists in order to get those delicious blue-horde lands Polish. I'm working very hard to get more national ideas so that I may promote some religious tolerance for when I invade and conquer Russia. I intend on annihilating the Teutonic Order so that I may control all of Eastern Europe, however this would be my only land-gain in 'Western' Europe, unless the Hungarians decide to start some stuff, which will result in a glorious invasion and annexation of the Vlach Territories and probably Galicia.

Once I have built up my man power reserve and re-established the Polish army, I will move in and conquer Circassia, and then either the White Horde or the Russian principalities. I am however undecided as to whether or not I shall convert to Protestantism when the time comes, I was tempted for a time to convert to Orthodoxy, but there isn't a decision for it it appears, which depresses me so.

An Important questiion that I must ask however, is whether or not, as Poland, I can make colonies in the New world or not? I get the sickening feeling that I may not be able to, and it makes me bitterly sad, for I intend to try and colonise the East Indies and Australasia after I triumphant March along the Silk Road into China, where I shall probably gain a few territories and install a whole bunch of Vassal states, preferably bringing the Asians to the light of Christ.

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Holy maccaroni ! what a Poland !
    •

Ship Simulator Extremes

My lord, what a Poland, and before the 15th century.

I have a bone to pick there though. Your king died in battle while fighting the horde and that caused you to inherit Kiev. You and Kiev were both involved in the war. I have heard and experienced again and again that wars prevent PU Inheritance, including horde wars.

I've tried to know the game's mechanics inside out and this is the first time I've heard of inheritance during horde war, but I'd be delighted to confirm that it's possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 59 84 ... LastLast