+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your MEIOU empires!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Post your MEIOU empires!

I'm looking forward to playing the only major mod that works with DW. In the meantime, I hope you veterans can give me a taste of game progression by posting pictures of your empires!
    Only ugly on the inside

My game as England-> France, 2 centuries in. I tried to roleplay it so much of the expansion has been through marriage. I'm currently also the king of Castille, Portugal and Bohemia (which ate Bavaria and Thuringia). I haven't played this save in a while though due to DW and obviously being unstoppable.

It can be done with photoshop. Select different layers of provinces and adjust glow/color.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quite a nice Anglo-French Empire you have there

Is that still the House of Blois i see in Britanny ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    What program did you use to mek that image, it looks really nice?
    I used a combination of GIMP and paint.net, both of which are free.

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Quite a nice Anglo-French Empire you have there

Is that still the House of Blois i see in Britanny ?
    Thanks and indeed it is - they were actually the only French vassal which stayed loyal to them, so I ended up vassalizing them after I inherited France.

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Welp, my current Lithuanian game, not too shabby but I like to take it easy and to take all the time I need (read: No war without CB). I was thinking of making an AAR but then I took not enough screenshots of most important events.

That huge Muscowy scares me a little, but I have no intentions in venturing in those grim & frostbitten lands.
    Here be dragons

Very nice borders. Unlike western europe .

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    War of the VikingsCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by HabemusZlatan View Post
    Welp, my current Lithuanian game, not too shabby but I like to take it easy and to take all the time I need (read: No war without CB). I was thinking of making an AAR but then I took not enough screenshots of most important events.

That huge Muscowy scares me a little, but I have no intentions in venturing in those grim & frostbitten lands.
    Where is my Saxony?

Here is the extent of my current Florence -> Tuscan Empire in 1556, I'm an elector and waiting to become HRE once the current one dies

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Here is my Holland game, It's 1404 and I finally united all the Dutch lands, now I'm waiting to form the Netherlands. France seems to be all split up so thats gonna be fun to watch.
    Last edited by slabberjan; 14-05-2011 at 19:41.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Here is my current Kiev game. It's getting to the point where its getting too easy. But, I would like to see how large I can make this empire. I'm sorry that the borders are awful... Early on I kept it pretty, but when I PU annexed Tver it kinda ruined eveything, then Dobrogea followed suit and I gave up on pretty borders and turned my attention to the Otts.

Kiev_1524.PNG

Europe has been a mess throughout this game... For a brief period I thought France, Castille, and England would all collapse. Turns out only England and Castille did, still the first time I've see such a simultaneous EuroFail.

Cornwall_and_Leon.PNG
    "Furthermore they were equipped with oversized novelty hats, therefore their morale was sky high"
    -TRP

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

They fail when no peace is reached. Sometimes, a contry is totally controlled by another one (or several ones) but it doesn't accept peace. Finally it starts to collapse but very slow. I suppose it is a vanilla thing, though

This was my Timurid empire about 5 years before it's total collapse. I broke a truce with a few nations that sent my infamy flying, and Timur died and left an incompetant heir on the throne, which doomed my empire. Never managed to get as far as Timur himself did, but a decent attempt.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Thats a nice Timurid Empire! Nice to see the Ottomans also expanding a bit. But alas the mega Mamluks remain.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    Thats a nice Timurid Empire! Nice to see the Ottomans also expanding a bit. But alas the mega Mamluks remain.
    To be fair the Mamluks there aren't far beyond their historical borders and they're not due to get conquered for 100 years still so it's not too bad!

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePutty View Post

This was my Timurid empire about 5 years before it's total collapse. I broke a truce with a few nations that sent my infamy flying, and Timur died and left an incompetant heir on the throne, which doomed my empire. Never managed to get as far as Timur himself did, but a decent attempt.
    Considering that Timur died a little too early, it's quite good.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

When I proposed a formable North Sea Empire I meant it.

P.S. Scotland, Wales, Fife and Meckleburg are my vassals. Lithuania is under a PU with (then) HRE Bohemia so it took some time to actually expand in the baltic. next objective is obviously the OPM England.
    P.P.S. The brown stuff in Wales is actually Aragon, but that revolted back into Wales some months after I took that screenshot.
    Here be dragons

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Nice North Sea Empire

When do eat Sweden ?
    •

I am wating for them to gobble Eestland, as they're at war (and winning!) against Muscowy. After that I'll go for the Norwegian cores they have and settle, don't really want to form the Kalmarunionen.
    Here be dragons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 ... LastLast