• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no problem. it will be done for next version that will also be a huge update

Nice!

Some basic install instructions would also be terrific!

Anyways, good job!

Thx!
Simple enough! :)

EDIT: Then again... maybe not!
Installed the files as prompted and the second loading bar stops at maybe 10 percent. After that nothing happens and I've got to do a CTRL+ALT+DEL. :(
HELP!?

EDIT II: Replacing the installed files with backup of original files fix it, so it's definitely got something to do with the World Pic Mod files. Corrupt files maybe?

Last edited:
I can provide you pics for provinces of Poland (both mid-war territory and the post-1945 western territories), just tell me which ones you need.

Great! I was just working on Poland, and the following pics are missing...

Code:
Lodz	        Plains
Bydgoszcz	Plains
Czestochowa	Plains
Siedlce	        Plains
Ostroleka	Plains
Plock	        Plains
Wloclawek	Forest
Sosnowiec	Hills
Radom	        Plains
Krakow	        Mountain
Nowy Sacz	Mountain
Tarnow	        Plains
Stanislawow	Forest
Przemysl	Plains
Tarnopol	Plains
Stryj	        Hills
Lwow	        Plains
Lublin   	Plains
Rowne   	Forest
Lutsk   	Plains
Chelm   	Plains
Pinsk    	Marsh
Sarny       	Marsh
Lomza	        Plains
Nowogrodek	Plains
Suwalki	        Forest
Wolkowysk	Forest
Bialystok	Plains
Grodno	        Marsh
Vilejka	        Forest
Glebokie	Plains

I suggest using google earth to find the pictures according to terrain. Thank you very much in advance :)

So the picture should correspond to the terrain in provinces?
Should they be black and white or colour?
I assume they should be from WWII-era?

Yeah, they should correspond to the terrain in provinces and be in colour.

About WW2-era: First see if one of the provinces I listed above deserves a city picture (a high infraestructure province or country capital for example). So if it does, choose a picture that fits the frame from 1914-1960. You can see that for capital cities I almost chose the parliament (if it was built before 1914) or a famous landmark...

Then it's up to you the picture you choose :)

how far are you guys. I mean what areas are completed so far?

South America and the Caribbean are complete.

Then from Europe:
Portugal; Spain; France; Ireland; UK; Iceland; Benelux, Italy; Germany; Austria; Czech Republic, Slovakia; Hungary; Slovenia; whole Balkans; Romania; Baltic States.

And some other provinces scattered around the world.

Is the first link on the first post of this thread cumulative and includes all the updates, or should we download from all the links individually from this thread? Thanks for your hard work!

I am also wondering about what Pasha said...