• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice mod and nice pictures. One thing that always has bothered me in HOI is the ruin picture of Stalingrad.

0stalingradarchiv330.jpg

THIS is Stalingrad. Could not find anything in color though

The fallen fighters square :rolleyes:

If you want to, I can do Norway for you :)

Hey! Thank you very much for your interest. Norway is alredy donde, though it would be nice if you could revise it and see if you find a more accurate picture.
Stalingrad is already included in vanilla DH, so that picture will stay until I finish the mod and start teh first revision.
Would you be interested in doing Sweden?

Hey! Thank you very much for your interest. Norway is alredy donde, though it would be nice if you could revise it and see if you find a more accurate picture.
Stalingrad is already included in vanilla DH, so that picture will stay until I finish the mod and start teh first revision.
Would you be interested in doing Sweden?

Alright. I think the Swedes in the thread can do that better than me. I can take a look on Norway tho

Uhhhhh....no updates for a while...Need help?
I am interested in becoming an amateur modder so I could put more pics in...starting with the US!!!

I am going to begin updating this mod as I am a legitimate member of the team =P

Well, considering the other two modders aren't responding, and I'm part of the team, I will complete this mod by myself until I get a response :p