+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: World Pic Mod

Actually I haven't heard from Bulgarion for awhile so you should download from the last link posted. Last version is 0.55.
    Thanks for the support!

New version is up! Unfortunately I am not able to finish Europe for this week (Russian pics are driving me crazy), but most of it is done.
    This version includes South America, the Caribbean, and Europe (except for Sweden, Poland and half of European Russia).

DOWNLOAD V0.58

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Nice mod and nice pictures. One thing that always has bothered me in HOI is the ruin picture of Stalingrad.

THIS is Stalingrad. Could not find anything in color though

The fallen fighters square

If you want to, I can do Norway for you

Hey! Thank you very much for your interest. Norway is alredy donde, though it would be nice if you could revise it and see if you find a more accurate picture.
    Stalingrad is already included in vanilla DH, so that picture will stay until I finish the mod and start teh first revision.
    Would you be interested in doing Sweden?

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nachioos View Post
    Hey! Thank you very much for your interest. Norway is alredy donde, though it would be nice if you could revise it and see if you find a more accurate picture.
    Stalingrad is already included in vanilla DH, so that picture will stay until I finish the mod and start teh first revision.
    Would you be interested in doing Sweden?
    Alright. I think the Swedes in the thread can do that better than me. I can take a look on Norway tho

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Uhhhhh....no updates for a while...Need help?
    I am interested in becoming an amateur modder so I could put more pics in...starting with the US!!!
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

this is such a great idea, dont tell me this project is dead :/

Darkest HourHearts of Iron III

I hope not!!??

Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by eeeex View Post
    I hope not!!??
    Probably, Nachios, Bulgarion? Please post your already done content and I'll try and take over the project.
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hey everyone, sorry I've been absent for so much time, real life has been really busy. I would really appreciate your help in the project General Mosh. Check PM's

I am going to begin updating this mod as I am a legitimate member of the team =P

Darkest HourHearts of Iron III

YAY!! you're the best! love this mod!

Best of luck to finishing this great mod! It really adds depth for roleplaying.

Well, considering the other two modders aren't responding, and I'm part of the team, I will complete this mod by myself until I get a response :P

Good luck General Mosh! I'm looking forward to seeing the completion of this excellent mod!

if World Pic Mod merged with PPP, than that would make both your works a hella lot easier

Quote Originally Posted by whatguts View Post
    if World Pic Mod merged with PPP, than that would make both your works a hella lot easier
    Well, I said as much on his thread. He may take me up on the offer. I have the slight delight of stating World Pics works with all mods, while his install instructions only make it compatible to DH full

Also, made a new thread!
    Discuss things there now!!!
    And it has a new version
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...3#post13695953

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3