• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nearly the end of the month (I may not be available tomorrow - certainly not the day after tomorrow), and the time has come for a new eponymous AARtist to be named. After scouring most of the fora in the past couple of days, I realized to my dismay that some AARs that had previously caught my eye for their art were without updates in February, and thus ineligible (I guess); but even so, a choice was not easy among the rest. Finally, I decided on Single Men - The Holy See MMU, which makes gabor the AARtist of the Month!

Great choice. Congratulations Gabor :D

Congratulations Gabor!

Congratulations Gabor!

Sorry folks for the delay. Very little time recently.
Feel privileged to be honoured with the title. Especially, as I'm not skilled at the visual side of aaring.
Time to pass the baton.
I decided to pick AlexanderPrimus's CK II The Chronicles of the Golden Cross Redux; it's worth following for both the story itself and its visualisation through the mix of in-game pics and film stills (with music as little extra).
Congrats AlexanderPrimus!

Congrats, AP.

Congrats AP!

The time will soon be at hand for me to pass on the torch.

I'm currently embroiled in some big grad school papers, but should be done within a few days.

At that time I will announce a successor for next month's award.

Well, the time is overdue for me to pass on the torch, but first I would once again like to thank gabor for granting me this honor.

Now for the big question: who's up next? I selected a talented author who was written multiple AARs across multiple fora. He has an artistic flair and a real penchant for creativity.

May 2012's AARtist of the Month is naggy! Be sure to check out his excellent Parmesan Cheese, among his other works.

Congratulations naggy, take a bow! It's your time to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.