• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the award - the delay in replying was due in part to me looking at the previous winners' AARs and feeling inadequate. All seem for more aesthetic and more technically competent than me.

I will now spend the next few weeks reading around the forums to select a new nominee - always a time trap for me!

No excuses - I just forgot how much time had passed. Time flies when going back to university and trying to keep an AAR going.

I have, however, been keeping my eye out for AARs which use pictures/graphics to enhance the story. The one I have chosen had a bit of an advantage: Mexican military uniforms have always impressed me as works of art, even if not practicable.

So, without further ado (or more abject apoligies), February's belated winner is : Jafloresl for "History as it should have been written" http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...exico-AAR.&p=11796320&viewfull=1#post11796320

Congrats jafloresl!

Wow, I hadn't seen that AAR in ages! Congratulations jafloresl!

Since this is now in some danger of slipping off the first page, I thought I'd bump it to remind any interested parties that there hasn't been a winner nominated since February.

I'd be happy to nominate someone if a mod gives the go-ahead.

Since this is now in some danger of slipping off the first page, I thought I'd bump it to remind any interested parties that there hasn't been a winner nominated since February.
Lol, with all the spam threads this was like on page four for me... ;)

I'd be happy to nominate someone if a mod gives the go-ahead.
Go ahead.

In that case, I wish to nominate TristamShandy for his graphical efforts in AmericAAR: Land of the Free. The updates always look really slick, and you can tell he puts a lot of effort into making it so, whether via the cropping and superimposition of images to show only the relevant information, or in the creation of battle plan diagrams and such. And it's a very enjoyable AAR to wit.

Go and check it out!

Yet another award for TristamShandy?! :p

Congratulations!

Congratulations, TristamShandy!

Congrats again! :)

This is now open for nomination - first come, first served!

Seeing as no one has bitten, I'll nominate someone again.

Please give it up for the next winner, MondoPotato for his work in The Republic - A Central American AAR. Mondo's graphics for the AAR are really well designed, and give clear accounts of things going on in the game. Other pictures used also give the AAR a really nice feel, and go with the other graphics really well.

Once again, congratulations!

Congrats MondoPotato, really well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.