• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the AAR to the pile; looks really interesting! Congrats, Nicegil!

Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for the praise. Each author knows how tedious writting an AAR can be, and a bit of recognition doesn't hurt.

After one month in the sun, it's now time to pass forward.
Tough choice ; there are so many great AAR, so much talent...
Dedication to the readers/players, commitment to the work, these were my criterias. Since my first choice isn't longer available, finding the next one was quite an issue.

Finally, I decided on [MM][post=13681371] Tomorrow the World - A German AAR [/post] as AARtist of the month : a great work going on for nearly 8 months now.
His custom made maps are great and the AAR has the proper balance between explanatory texts and picture illustration. A real pleasure to follow. Once started, you can't stop reading.
Congrats, [MM], you deserved it !

Last edited:
A quick scan shows that this is quite the innovative AAR, [MM]; I'll add to my list of ones to read. Congratulations!

Congratulations MM! I enjoy your AAR a lot.

Congrats!

Congratulations MM! WW2 AARs usually have the tendency to reuse the same pictures in my opinion. Truly positively surprised by the snazzy use of some original shots ;)

Thank you very much Nicegil for choosing my AAR in December. And thanks to all the new readers that came with this award.

I in turn would like to award the title of AARtist of the Month to Uriah for his AAR Doppelgänger: the Untold Story of the Third Reich. In this relatively new AAR you will find plenty of wonderful vintage pictures of important or simply curious events. And since the war started in his game he is publishing extensive battle statistics with every new post, which I like a lot.

So, congratulations to you Uriah, enjoy your month!

PS: Sorry for being a little bit late with my nomination, I was on vacation...

Congratulations Uriah!

Congratulations Uriah! As always your work impresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.