• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pc broke down and I don't have enough time on the internet to pick a good successor, so I guess this is up for nomination?
This means the guide is on hold for a bit as well

My pc broke down and I don't have enough time on the internet to pick a good successor, so I guess this is up for nomination?

You heard the man, nomination now open! ;)

Hope you get your rig sorted soon RikD.

Last edited:
Certainly. Congrats Marshall18, nicely done!

Am I allowed to nominate again? Because them I want to nominate Marshall18 with this AAR http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?662785-The-Marshall18-Family-Story Congratz! You deserve it!

Thanks a lot Belgiumruler. Never would I have thought that I would win such a price. :)

Certainly. Congrats Marshall18, nicely done!

Brilliant AAR, Marshall18!

Congrats Marshal18

Congratulations, Marshall18!

Thank you Gentlemen. I suppose this means I will have to go hunting for the next AARtist of the Month. Luckily I get internet at home in a week, so that should make this task a lot easier :happy:

Congratulations Marshall18! I will admit, I have had a read of a few of your updates, and what I've seen is very impressive. Much kudos!

A little bit late but thanks for the Award as the AAR from March 2013.

I'm honored to have received this great award, knowing that there are a lot of great AARs in the community.

Congratulations Marshall18! I will admit, I have had a read of a few of your updates, and what I've seen is very impressive. Much kudos!

An excellent choice, congratulations Marshall18!

Congratulations, Marshall18!

Congratulations!

Thank you Gentlemen. Its been an honor.

I've found the next AARtist of the Month (September 2013)

(drum roll goes on until tomorrow)
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

When I found out that I had to nominate the next AARtist of the Month, I swam into the deep AARsea. Usually I don't have that much time, but thankfully I'm still on holidays.

Before long I ended up in the AAR sub forum of a game I've always felt intimidated by...
Victoria II covers such an interesting time period, still I struggle to understand half the terms used in that game.
I read a few AARs (all really good) and fell across one that (IMO) is in a whole other league than my AARs (and most other AARs for that matter). It is so captivating and you really feel that you are reading a history book, where all the people involved and situations described have been real.

Enough talking!

I hope you don't mind if I offer my own contrafibularities. ;)

Very well deserved; congratulations, Tanzhang!

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.