+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dei Gratia for DW

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

@keinwyn
    if you make an update, plz correct an other small bug:
    history/provinces/202 - avignon.txt
    should be added a line "discovered_by = ottoman"

its only a small one, the ottoman-techgroup was newly added with DW for TUR and only visible playing The Ottomans.

EDIT:
    and the next i found - DW renames the heretico comburendo decision and modifier. so all entries of that in DG_religion (not only the decision, also an effect of the secular_government decision) and the modifier-def in the event_modifiers must be changed.
    i did that (and the avi-change) at attached file:

EDIT: attachement removed - see next post
    Last edited by mate0815; 22-06-2011 at 13:18. Reason: attachement removed
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

after a new betapatch came out, some adaptions are necessary. i did that and put all my changes from the download-version in post #1 into the attached file. overwrite the files from the download with the attachement and DG should work better.

EDIT: just uploaded a new version (DG_fixes_0622b) with an additional fix for white flags of hussite rebels. if you use the fix after starting a game with unfixed Dei Gratia, it is necessary to remove the following files from ../mod/Dei Gratia/gfx/flags/: flagfiles.dds and flagfiles.txt to come into effect. the game will create new ones on next gamestart.

@keinwyn:
    - the attached file includes all changes from post #27, #38 and #41
    - also i add a fix for white flags of hussite_rebels
    - for adaption to new betapatch only the cb_types.txt get a changed line 758 and after my changes of comquest-missions-file are included in the patch, i removed that from the fix.

EDIT: attachment removed -> new version @post #1
    Last edited by mate0815; 24-06-2011 at 13:42. Reason: removing attachment
    EU4-MOD:

-> Besseres Deutsch für EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02

Would it be possible to remove the bug that spams Jewish nations from the True Faith Event?
    Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan541 View Post
    Would it be possible to remove the bug that spams Jewish nations from the True Faith Event?
    Thanks for the update.
    should be possible, but i have it never seen. i´ll take a look next days...
    EU4-MOD:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV

I believe the link is now dead.
    "Praise be to God who ordained that he who
    speaks with pride about Al-Andalus may do
    so without fear and as boldly as he likes
    nor meet any person, who may contradict him"

Al-Shunduqi "Risala fi fadl al-Andalus"

Quote Originally Posted by Calipah View Post
    I believe the link is now dead.
    have keywin informed and hope, he correct that ASAP.
    Last edited by mate0815; 23-06-2011 at 23:20.
    EU4-MOD:

Eh? They shouldn't die... anyone want to recommend a RELIABLE file host? *growls and mutters incoherently*

Anyway, uploading with mate's changes now.

EDIT: tried uploading the new one and that didn't work. I guess there is a problem with their site. For the moment I'll just upload it to the forum.

@mate - FYI your inbox is full.
    Last edited by Keinwyn; 24-06-2011 at 01:58.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

You can upload the mod directly here to the forum. It's not so large, after all. Or, get dropbox. It's a nifty filesharing, free for the first 1GB (I think), and you can set single files as "public download" and get a link.

EDIT: If you want, I can upload it to my dropbox account and paste the public link into the first post.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Quote Originally Posted by Keinwyn View Post
    @mate - FYI your inbox is full.
    oops, thx for info. going to delete old stuff now...
    EU4-MOD:

FIXED SETUP

one bug fixed and an additonal feature added:
    - now it is also possible to play countries with zoroastrian or jewish religion from start without spamming "True Faith" -> wasn´t implemented at original DG
    - wrong modifier de_heretico_comburendo fixed -> name was changed in DW, so it became buggy.

to use, replace DG_Setup.txt in .../mod/Dei Gratia/events/ with the file from the attached zip

EDIT: attachment removed, see post #52
    Last edited by mate0815; 12-07-2011 at 17:33. Reason: attachment removed
    EU4-MOD:

I would like to use this in my personal mod that I plan to release within the next two weeks, how do I credit/ ask permission from?

Adaption to Betapatch 5.1 (12th July 2011)

some small changes to play DG with the newest betapatch. the changed SETUP from post #50 is also included.

for installation expand the attached zip-file to your mod-folder and replace the original DG-files.

Edit: changed static_modifiers and added religion.txt to attachement. my first idea goes wrong and so i changed the colonists values.

changelog:

- common/rebell_types.txt, common/static_modifiers.txt: inserted new values from the last 2 beta-patches.
    REMOVED: - common/static_modifiers.txt: adding a basevalue of 1.0 colonist to all to modell the changes from the patch for basevalues for colonists at religion.txt
    - common/religion.txt: added small colonist-bonus for some christians, added annex = yes to primitive pagans as vanilla does
    - events/DG_SETUP.txt: see post 50
    - localisation/DG_religion.csv: replace a wrong $ with § for dharmic havens desc to make it correct shown ingame.

EDIT: attachment removed -> for new version see post #1
    Last edited by mate0815; 13-07-2011 at 23:44. Reason: attachment removed
    EU4-MOD:

[Edit]
    Uploaded.
    -Included mate's changes.
    -new domestic panel with more space for advisor info.
    -new event gfx to fit in the longer descriptions (note: didn't bother to find out how long the longest was, so might be too short still...)
    -setup is now called from the history files so it will fire immediately upon starting a new game.
    [/Edit]

Edit2: dammit you edited just before me... i'll add those and reupload in a min, but i'm gonna go make myself some food right now.
    E3: OK, uploaded including the changes of mate's edit.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan541 View Post
    I would like to use this in my personal mod that I plan to release within the next two weeks, how do I credit/ ask permission from?
    As stated in the first post all credit goes to dharper.

For asking permission: it isn't necessary, however it is subject to dharper's approval (as is this conversion) should he ever decide to express it.

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    You can upload the mod directly here to the forum. It's not so large, after all. Or, get dropbox. It's a nifty filesharing, free for the first 1GB (I think), and you can set single files as "public download" and get a link.

EDIT: If you want, I can upload it to my dropbox account and paste the public link into the first post.
    Thanks for the offer, It seems they were just updating their site, so I'll stick with them for the moment. I'll take a look at dropbox for the future though.
    Last edited by Keinwyn; 13-07-2011 at 01:49.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Would it be possible to upload the mod to the forum as well? I much prefer to download from the forum than from these file-sharing site (I use script blockers).
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

The problem with uploading it to the forum is that there will come a time when I need the space, and I don't want to mess around deleting DG and uploading it to a file share at a random future date when i'min the middle of something else.

If it is a real problem I can provide patch versions as well in the same way mate does.

Edit:
    Here it is... Attachment 38059

Edit: now included in the main version.

Also fixed a minor bug with setup events firing twice. (haven't added to the main upload, if it really bothers you just download this and replace the file decisions/religion.txt)
    Last edited by Keinwyn; 15-01-2013 at 13:42.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2War of the Roses

The problem with uploading it to the forum is that there will come a time when I need the space, and I don't want to mess around deleting DG and uploading it to a file share at a random future date when i'min the middle of something else.

If it is a real problem I can provide patch versions as well in the same way mate does.

Edit:
    Here it is... Dei Gratia.rar

Also fixed a minor bug with setup events firing twice. (haven't added to the main upload, if it really bothers you just download this and replace the file decisions/religion.txt)
    Keinwyn, I have to replace all the files in this update, with the 1st post, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMolina View Post
    Keinwyn, I have to replace all the files in this update, with the 1st post, right?
    no its not necessary. the difference between both versions is only the religion.txt at /mod/Dei Gratia/decisions/.
    and its only a fix, if you have problems with firing the setup-event twice on gamestart. if that not happens for you, the version from post #1 will be fine.
    Last edited by mate0815; 17-07-2011 at 14:46.
    EU4-MOD:

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I don't know if it is the place to say so, but this is an awesome mod! I no longer feel ashamed when I try to convert provinces, now that I assume I'm not killing the heretics, but just converting them by predication. I think PI should add it, and that wouldn't be so difficult.

Also, I proposed in the forum few weeks ago to make the relation decreased linked with the force-conversion rather than with a fixed modifier which harm relations with countries of other faiths. You went more far than me by putting events which decrease relations with other faith neighbors, which I like, but I still think it should be possible to put at 0 the relation modifier for having another religion and just give a possibility to force convert, which could lead to a drop in relationship with every countries of the religion you are harming.

Combined with a lesser chance of soft conversion when the province you are trying to convert is not of your culture, I see it as a way to solve many problems:
    • Ottoman Empire would be unable to convert the Balkans unless by being hated by all the Europeans countries.
    • An historical Austria would be hated by the protestant countries until it forced converted all its non-accepted culture provinces (same for Spain against Netherland, in fact).
    • The natives would not hate Europeans at the discovery of America, but later.
    • Relations would return to normal once the countries would be religiously unified or tolerant of other religions (as for France with Nante edict, as for Prussia-Russia-Austria agaisnt Poland, as for the coalitions against Napoleon, etc.)
    Mes AARs:
    CK: (mort à cause d'imageshack)
    EU3 NA IN: In nomine imperia(interrompu pour un temps indéfini)
    Commerce, guerre et colonies, l'Archiduché d'Autriche (1483-1540)
    CK2 : --à venir éventuellement--

« [...] Nous ne sommes pas les derniers colonisés de la terre, mais les premiers affranchis du vieux monde des États-nation. »
    « [...] We are not the last colonized of the Earth, but the first emancipated from the old world of nation-states.»
    -Pierre Elliott Trudeau, 20 mai 1980

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hither & thither, perchance anon whither... ?
    @Keinwyn;

I made the changes necessary to use the Dei Gratia artwork for the Curia & HRE windows.

the College of Cardinals;

Sacra Romanum Imperium;

The actual artwork is included in your package but it was unreferenced and needed configuration.

All four files below should be added to the mod\Dei Gratia\interface directory.

First the papacy.gfx file...
    Code:
    spriteTypes = {

spriteType = {
            name = "GFX_papacy_bg"
            texturefile = "mod\\Dei Gratia\\gfx\\interface\\vatican_bg.tga"
            loadType = "INGAME"
        }

spriteType = {
            name = "GFX_cardinal_banner"
            texturefile = "gfx\\interface\\cardinal_banner.tga"
            loadType = "INGAME"
        }

maskedShieldType = {
            name = "GFX_crusade_target_shield"
            textureFile1 = "gfx\\interface\\in_nomine_interface\\crusade_target_shield.tga"
            textureFile2 = "gfx\\interface\\minimask.tga"
            effectFile = "gfx\\FX\\maskedflag.fx"
        }

}
    ...and now the papacy.gui file.
    Code:
    guiTypes = {

windowType = {
            name = "papacy_window"
            backGround = ""
            position = { x = 0 y = 0 }    
            size = { x = 1024 y = 100 }
            moveable = 0
            dontRender = ""
            horizontalBorder = ""
            verticalBorder = ""
            fullScreen = yes

iconType = {
                name = "papacy_bg"
                spriteType = "GFX_papacy_bg"
                position = { x = -271 y = -295 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "papacy_label"
                position = { x = 0 y = -274 }
                format = centre
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_24"
                borderSize = { x = 4 y = 4 }
                text = "PAPACY_THE_HOLY_SEE"    
                maxWidth = 400
                maxHeight = 32    
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "curia_label"
                position = { x = 5 y = -134 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                text = ""    
                maxWidth = 400
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "sort_name"
                position = { x = -143 y = -113 }
                quadTextureSprite = "mini_button"    
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = "PAPACY_CARDINALS"
                buttonFont = "Main_14_black"
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "sort_loyalty"
                position = { x = 70 y = -113 }
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = "PAPACY_LOYALTY"
                quadTextureSprite = "mini_button"    
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

instantTextBoxType = {
                name = "TableHeaderText"
                position = { x = 333 y = 313 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "ledger_headline"
                borderSize = { x = 1 y = 1 }
                text = ""    
                maxWidth = 150
                maxHeight = 30
                Orientation = "UPPER_LEFT"    
                format = left
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "candidate_shield_1"
                position = { x = 61 y = -182 }
                quadTextureSprite = "GFX_minishield"    
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "candidate_value_1"
                position = { x = 77 y = -152 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                borderSize = { x = 0 y = 0 }
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 36
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "candidate_shield_2"
                position = { x = 92 y = -182 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "candidate_value_2"
                position = { x = 108 y = -152 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 36
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "candidate_shield_3"
                position = { x = 123 y = -182 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "candidate_value_3"
                position = { x = 139 y = -152 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 36
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "candidate_shield_4"
                position = { x = 154 y = -182 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "candidate_value_4"
                position = { x = 170 y = -152 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 36
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "candidate_shield_5"
                position = { x = 183 y = -182 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "candidate_value_5"
                position = { x = 199 y = -152 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 36
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

listboxType = {
                name = "cardinal_list"
                position = { x = -225 y = -110 }
                backGround= ""
                size = { x = 460  y = 420 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
                spacing = 2
                scrollbartype = "standardlistbox_slider"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "influence_label"
                position = { x = -126 y = -235 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                text = "PAPAL_INFLUENCE"    
                maxWidth = 190
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "influence_value"
                position = { x = -126 y = -215 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_24"
                text = ""    
                maxWidth = 190
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

### OUR CHANCE

textBoxType = {
                name = "our_chance_label"
                position = { x = -126 y = -186 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                text = "CARDINAL_CHANCE"    
                maxWidth = 190
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "our_chance_value"
                position = { x = -126 y = -166 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_24"
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 190
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

#####

guiButtonType = {
                name = "controller_shield"
                quadTextureSprite = "GFX_thinshield"
                position = { x = -31 y = -199 }
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = ""
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "crusade_target_shield"
                quadTextureSprite = "GFX_crusade_target_shield"
                position = { x = 115 y = -253 }
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = ""
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "close_button"
                position = { x = -40 y = 284 }
                quadTextureSprite = "button_type_2"    
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = "PAPACY_CLOSE"
                Orientation = "CENTER"
                clicksound = close_window
                shortcut = "ESCAPE"
            }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "cardinal_shield_position"
            position = { x = -230 y = -70 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "cardinal_shield_offset"
            position = { x = 0 y = 32 }
        }

windowType = {
            name = "cardinal_window"
            backGround = ""
            position = { x = -200 y = 0 }    
            size = { x = 400 y = 26 }
            moveable = 0
            dontRender = ""
            horizontalBorder = ""
            verticalBorder = ""
            fullScreen = no

iconType = {
                name = "cardinal_banner"
                spriteType = "GFX_cardinal_banner"
                position = { x = -5 y = 16 }
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "cardinal_title"
                position = { x = 20 y = 16 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                borderSize = { x = 4 y = 2}
                text = "PAPACY_MEMBER_STATES"    
                maxWidth = 180
                maxHeight = 100    
                format = left
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "cardinal_name"
                position = { x = 80 y = 16 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                maxWidth = 300
                maxHeight = 100    
                format = left
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "cardinal_location"
                position = { x = 270 y = 16 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                maxWidth = 300
                maxHeight = 100    
                format = left
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "cardinal_vote_shield"
                position = { x = 400 y = 12 }
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = ""
            }
        }

windowType = {
            name = "candidate_type"
            backGround = ""
            size = { x = 36 y = 32 }
            moveable = 0
            dontRender = ""
            horizontalBorder = ""
            verticalBorder = ""
            fullScreen = no

guiButtonType = {
                name = "shield_button"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "chance_value"
                position = { x = 0 y = 15 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_14"
                text = "100%"    
                maxWidth = 36
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }
        }

}
    Third, the hre.gfx file...
    Code:
    spriteTypes = {

spriteType = {
            name = "GFX_hre_bg"
            texturefile = "mod\\Dei Gratia\\gfx\\interface\\hre_bg.tga"
            loadType = "INGAME"
        }

spriteType = {
            name = "GFX_hre_vote_bg"
            texturefile = "gfx\\interface\\in_nomine_interface\\hre_vote_bg.tga"
            loadType = "INGAME"
            transparencecheck = yes
        }

spriteType = {
            name = "GFX_we_are_hre_elector"
            texturefile = "gfx\\interface\\in_nomine_interface\\we_are_hre_elector.tga"
            loadType = "INGAME"
        }
        spriteType = {
            name = "GFX_hre_decision_banner"
            texturefile = "gfx\\interface\\httt_interface\\hre_decision_banner.tga"
            loadType = "INGAME"
        }

}
    ...and last the hre.gui file.
    Code:
    guiTypes = {

windowType = {
            name = "hre_window"
            backGround = ""
            size = { x = 1024 y = 100 }
            moveable = 0
            dontRender = ""
            horizontalBorder = ""
            verticalBorder = ""
            fullScreen = yes

iconType = {
                name = "hre_bg"
                spriteType = "GFX_hre_bg"
                position = { x = -324 y = -300 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "emperor_label"
                position = { x = 0 y = -217 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                text = "HRE_EMPEROR"    
                maxWidth = 400
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "electors_label"
                position = { x = 0 y = -111 } 
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                text = "HRE_ELECTORS"    
                maxWidth = 400
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "members_label"
                position = { x = 0 y = -15 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                text = "HRE_MEMBER_STAT"    
                maxWidth = 400
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

#### AUTHORITY

textBoxType = {
                name = "influence_label"
                position = { x = -147 y = -197 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                borderSize = { x = 4 y = 0 }
                text = "HRE_INFLUENCE"    
                maxWidth = 400
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

textBoxType = {
                name = "influence_value"
                position = { x = -148 y = -185 }
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_24"
                text = ""    
                maxWidth = 100
                maxHeight = 32    
                format = centre
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

OverlappingElementsBoxType = {
                name = "emperor_mods_box"
                position = { x = -245 y = -140 }
                size = { x = 288 y = 48 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
                format = left
                spacing = 1
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "emperor_shield"
                position = { x = -30 y = -197 } #-30x -216y
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = ""
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

#### REFORM DECISIONS

instantTextBoxType = {
                name = "decisions_label"
                position = { x = 48 y = -197 }
                format = centre
                textureFile = ""
                font = "Main_16"
                borderSize = { x = 4 y = 0 }
                text = "HRE_DECISIONS"
                maxWidth = 320
                maxHeight = 16    
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

listboxType =  {
                name = "decisions_listbox"
                position = { x = 60 y = -177 }
                backGround = ""
                size = { x = 185 y = 80 }
                Orientation = "CENTER"
                horisontal = 0
                spacing = 1
                scrollbartype = "standardlistbox_slider"
                borderSize = { x = 10 y = 10 }
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "close_button"
                position = { x = -35 y = 134 }
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = "HRE_CLOSE"
                Orientation = "CENTER"
                clicksound = close_window
                shortcut = "ESCAPE"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "dismantel_button"
                position = { x = -223 y = 134 }
                buttonText = "HRE_DISMANTLE"
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "leave_button"
                position = { x = 148 y = 134 }
                buttonText = "HRE_LEAVE"
                Orientation = "CENTER"
            }
        }

guiButtonType = {
            name = "elector_shield"
            position = { x = -32 y = -90 }
            tooltip = ""
            tooltipText = ""
            delayedTooltipText = ""
            buttonText = ""
            Orientation = "CENTER"
        }

guiButtonType = {
            name = "elector_vote_shield"
            position = { x = 0 y = -58 }
            tooltip = ""
            tooltipText = ""
            delayedTooltipText = ""
            buttonText = ""
            Orientation = "CENTER"
        }

guiButtonType = {
            name = "member_shield"
            position = { x = -16 y = 15 }
            tooltip = ""
            tooltipText = ""
            delayedTooltipText = ""
            buttonText = ""
            Orientation = "CENTER"
        }

guiButtonType = {
            name = "we_are_elector_button"
            quadTextureSprite = "GFX_we_are_hre_elector"
            tooltip = ""
            tooltipText = ""
            delayedTooltipText = ""
            buttonText = ""
            Orientation = "CENTER"
        }

positionType = {
            name = "elector_shield_position"
            position = { x = -32 y = -90 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "elector_vote_position"
            position = { x = 0 y = -39 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "member_shield_position"
            position = { x = -16 y = 3 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "we_are_elector_position"
            position = { x = -39 y = -149 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "elector_shield_offset"
            position = { x = 55 y = 0 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "member_shield_offset"
            position = { x = 30 y = 0 }
        }

positionType = {
            name = "elector_relation_position"
            position = { x = 28 y = -30 }
        }

textBoxType = {
            name = "relation"
            textureFile = ""
            font = "Main_16"
            text = "HRE_MEMBER_STATES"    
            maxWidth = 48
            maxHeight = 32    
            format = centre
            Orientation = "CENTER"            
        }

#### EMPEROR MODIFIER ENTRY

windowType = {
            name = "emperor_mod_entry"
            backGround = ""
            size = { x = 48 y = 48 }
            moveable = 0
            dontRender = ""
            horizontalBorder = "0"
            verticalBorder = ""
            fullScreen = no

iconType = {
                name = "strip_temp_mods"
                spriteType = "GFX_modifier_icons"
                frame = 1
            }
        }

#### REFORMS ENTRY    

windowType = {
            name = "hre_decision_entry"
            backGround = ""
            size = { x = 300 y = 20 }
            moveable = 0
            dontRender = ""
            horizontalBorder = ""
            verticalBorder = ""
            fullScreen = no

iconType = {
                name = "nation_decisions_banner"
                spriteType = "GFX_hre_decision_banner"    
                position = { x = -26 y = -21 }
                orientation = "UPPER_LEFT"
            }

instantTextBoxType= {
                position = { x = -10 y = -10 }
                name = "name"
                font = "Main_14"
                maxWidth = 230
                maxHeight = 20
                text = ""    
                format = left
            }

iconType = {
                name = "info_icon"
                spriteType = "GFX_info_decision"    
                position = { x = 126 y = -13 }
            }

guiButtonType = {
                name = "select_button"
                position = { x = 149 y = -14 }
                quadTextureSprite = "GFX_execute_decision"    
                tooltip = ""
                tooltipText = ""
                delayedTooltipText = ""
                buttonText = ""
                buttonFont = ""
            }
        }

}
    Use it or don't, either way is fine by me! (but I hope you do because it took 4 hours ;-)

Cheers
    Last edited by Scocou; 25-08-2011 at 03:57.
    OPTIMUM SCHOLARUM COGITATIONIS
    A Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind Mod focusing on Europe & Asia from 1411-1789.

"Go slow, don't get rushed, ask for help and, most importantly, remember that our scouts report vague rumors that life outside of EU3 exists" - 17blue17

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2War of the Roses

You can not use vanilla DW, Scocou?

Okay, I managed to put it to the DW vanilla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast