+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [FAQ] Map fonts for MEIOU:TD

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries

[FAQ] Map fonts for MEIOU:TD

Here are the map fonts you get to play with in MEIOU:TD (option to select them will as usual be in the MEIOU Launcher) :

Tahoma (Vanilla)

Augusta

Dominican

Operina

Venetian

My personnal favorite is Augusta...
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Thank you!

Gah, these are going to be hard choices to make.

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Venetian is my favourite

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I choose Dominican.
    1 Clerk
    Nationality: Catalan
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Liberal
    Issues: Protectionism / 5 Hour Max Work Day
    Current Work: Cement Factory
    Cash Reserves: Enough
    Revolt Risk: 1.8%
    Militancy: 4.3
    Consciousness: 7.8

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Europa Universalis IV

They have a very different look & feeling outside global view too. It's just too bad we can't have a separate font for each view.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Venetian and Operina seem to be quite alike. But I love Augusta, just because it feels so classic I'm eagerly anticipating the release of this mod.
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Dominican is for winners.
    (Operina being quite nice too.)

I'm going to go with Venetian. Augusta looks a bit weird to me.

I know this probably a bit cheeky of me, but is there any chance of you including some fonts that are totally different? Like some sort script or fraktur?
    timeo hominem unius libri

You only see upper case in these screenshots. Like I said, these are very different otherwise (operina is a script font for instance).

These are old screenshots from the HTTT release but I haven't changed any of them since then, so it still gives a good idea :

Augusta

Dominican

Operina

Venetian

Can't wait to play a Muscovy -> Russia game with Augusta font!
    The European provinces look finally look perfect, great work.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I like Augusta, because it looks darker.

Can we have a "bold" Tahoma?

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Thank you for posting the fonts! Now I can finally make a comparison
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Personally, I like Venetian the best, but Dominican is nearly as good. Would you include an executable font changer?
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Operina in zoomed in looks just like out of a Renaissance feather, so beats Dominican easily with both being above the others by far.
    Read my first AAR: Wittelsbach- A CK AAR
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=293636

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Auguta all the way, makes me feel like I am truly guiding a state.
    Last edited by SAS; 14-05-2011 at 00:11.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Quote Originally Posted by Solo_Adhémar View Post
    These are old screenshots from the HTTT release but I haven't changed any of them since then, so it still gives a good idea :
    Thank you, that really helps visualizing the maps, though it doesn't make the decision which to use any easier. Tending towards Operina now.
    timeo hominem unius libri

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    Would you include an executable font changer?
    Not sure what you mean... MEIOU has a Launcher that allows to perform a few pre-start functions... including selecting the map font you wish.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Then you're already ahead of me. Never mind.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast