• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is the kind of arrogance which rubs me up just the wrong way (although I suspect astute97's trolling):

1286586652.jpg

Astute, that's a bit disrespectful.

Cmon guys. Images?

id39606_600.jpg

Baker, that's the Longbow barge Sea Viper test rig firing, not a T45! :p

sorry guys didn't mean any disrespect.
USS Scorpion, does anyone here belive the Soviets sunk it?
uss-scorpion-ssn589_3.jpg

HMS Affray-anyone think that something dodgy happened there? what with a large object detected on sonar, then when the search ship came back it was gone-it wasn't fish btw.and the wife of the sub skipper having a gostly encounter with an Affray crewman that was supposed to be dead giving her the location of the striken sub-later turning out to be correct........
article-1378345-0B97757A00000578-673_468x247.jpg

On a different note.
HMS Suprise (although not in the queens service it was named in honnor of the 6th rate of the same name)
Master_commander_hms_surpri.jpg

Surprise.jpg

2619011154_0cf8223619_o.jpg

main.php

dsc00440_scale.jpg

HMS Suprise in her victory against the French Privatier Acheron
[video=youtube;OqmKQoEqZWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqmKQoEqZWU[/video]
The ship my sea cadet unit is affiliated to-T.S. Bicester
36541.jpg

Photo11deBicester1NPMarkTeadham.JPG

and the sea cadet ship T.S. Royalist
Royalist%20-%20smaller.jpg

Having just finished watching a documentary on the Black Buck raid I thought this was worth a post:

blackbuck1.jpg

blackbuck2.jpg

Stanley+Airfield+after+Black+Buck+mission.jpg

EDIT: These images might be a bit big on second thought.

Well British scraped their long range bombers, but still seek to retain carrier capability.
On the other hand Russia wishes to have both, but replaces longer ranged assets (some of the Tu22M3) with shorter ranged (Su34).
Only in reletevly far away future (post 2020 I think) would be start PAK DA program. Hopefully it would be something, developed from T4MS.