• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
he said that it worked well with arsenal of democracy. but didn't work with darkest hour .if you read all the thread .it is well understood that there's a probleme
did someone tried it?
sorry for the broken english .

As I said, there's no problem playing Iron Cross over Darkest Hour. Maybe he missed something during installation .. I don't know

This is a screen of DH+IC

DH_W.jpg

cool :) .hops that you're right.yhank you for the precious informations. only one thing.it is working like any other mod.(must be instaled in darkest hour/mods ?:D

No, It must be installed in the main Darkest Hour folder. The installation program will make the rest. After the game has been installed it will appear in the Mods selection option

hello
i am new . and i wish to buy darkest hour + iron cross .but it seems to not work as some poeple said to me .is there's will be a patch or some thing.?
and thank you.

You need to install DH, then IC 1.00, then the 1.01 IC Patch, then install Rev 6 release of IC.
It will then work properly.

Also when installing IC make sure you select the Darkest Hour installation type.

Last edited: