• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ha! Who is that suppose to be? Kim Jong Berlusconi? Or is that Pauli from the Sopranos? I can't quite tell...

Franklin%2BDelano%2BRoosevelt%2BPortrait%2BLibertarian.be

Is it clearer now?

Bravo! Bravo bravissimo!:) A good read, all the way through.:)

Absolutely amazing AAR, I can't wait for your next work!

COngratulations on a great AAR. This account clearly demonstrates why Italy is such a blast to play. It's certainly one of my favorites even if I have never done so well.

tommylotto, you are my hero! Now, just make another one!

Wonderful, especially that you didn't attempted a WC like so many others. That wouldn't have fit in your narrative.

tommylotto, I believe these words fit yours. I thought them up just now.

La luce di Roma, risplende per sempre! Da Lisbona a Constanople, Da Saigon a Pechino, da Pyongyang a Seoul!
Nuovo Impero Romano durerà l'eternità!

(The light of Rome forever shines! From Lisboa to Constanople, From Saigon to Beijing, From Pyongyang to Seoul!
The New Roman Empire will last for an eternity!)

While I was hoping for another showdown, at some point sucess becomes boring. :p

It's been quite an enjoyable AAR nonetheless.

Great AAR, great conquests. Italy is now the most powerful state in the world.
I very much hope you will write another AAR some day.

This was absolutely fantastic! I look forward to your next efforts!

Well done, sir!

I just found this (here I am...late again) and I really have to tip my hat to you tommylotto...REALLY impressive results for Italy presented very effectively. I sure hope you do another AAR so I can catch it on the ground floor this time.