+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: L'ITALIA DA SOLO -- A non-Axis Italian '36 SF AAR

Quote Originally Posted by tommylotto View Post
    Ha! Who is that suppose to be? Kim Jong Berlusconi? Or is that Pauli from the Sopranos? I can't quite tell...

Is it clearer now?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    Bravo! Bravo bravissimo! A good read, all the way through.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Absolutely amazing AAR, I can't wait for your next work!
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people that count the votes decide everything." - Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

What an AAR! I wish you'd have invaded the Soviets for fun. ;D

L'impero Romano vive ancora!

TOMMYLOTTO, we salute you.

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis IV

COngratulations on a great AAR. This account clearly demonstrates why Italy is such a blast to play. It's certainly one of my favorites even if I have never done so well.
    Oilfield transplant to Louisiana from California and loving every minute of it - 17 years and counting!

Superb AAR, throughly enjoyed it tommylotto.

Sad to see it end. I would have liked to have seen you tangle with the Commies or the Allies.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

tommylotto, you are my hero! Now, just make another one!
    Faugh a ballagh!

"A mans got to know his limitations" -Dirty Harry

"Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wonderful, especially that you didn't attempted a WC like so many others. That wouldn't have fit in your narrative.
    Mes AARs:
    CK: (mort à cause d'imageshack)
    EU3 NA IN: In nomine imperia(interrompu pour un temps indéfini)
    Commerce, guerre et colonies, l'Archiduché d'Autriche (1483-1540)
    CK2 : --à venir éventuellement--

« [...] Nous ne sommes pas les derniers colonisés de la terre, mais les premiers affranchis du vieux monde des États-nation. »
    « [...] We are not the last colonized of the Earth, but the first emancipated from the old world of nation-states.»
    -Pierre Elliott Trudeau, 20 mai 1980

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

tommylotto, I believe these words fit yours. I thought them up just now.

La luce di Roma, risplende per sempre! Da Lisbona a Constanople, Da Saigon a Pechino, da Pyongyang a Seoul!
    Nuovo Impero Romano durerà l'eternità!

(The light of Rome forever shines! From Lisboa to Constanople, From Saigon to Beijing, From Pyongyang to Seoul!
    The New Roman Empire will last for an eternity!)

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Excellent AAR, truly excellent
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

While I was hoping for another showdown, at some point sucess becomes boring. :P

It's been quite an enjoyable AAR nonetheless.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Great AAR, great conquests. Italy is now the most powerful state in the world.
    I very much hope you will write another AAR some day.

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

This was absolutely fantastic! I look forward to your next efforts!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have just begun! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

A must read AAR. I want to extend my thanks as well. Well done !

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

I really, really enjoyed this AAR, especially the ending, which I thinks ties things up just perfectly. Well done, sir.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This was a fantastic read. Thank you!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2500k club

Fantastic job with this AAR.

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I just found this (here I am...late again) and I really have to tip my hat to you tommylotto...REALLY impressive results for Italy presented very effectively. I sure hope you do another AAR so I can catch it on the ground floor this time.

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Started reading this AAR. The pictures are missing though so I couldn't read through.
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20