• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You threathened Bavaria over austria, Persia over Anatolia and Russia over Bosborous?.... and expected to get away of it with 480 regiments??

Novgorod and its running dogs egregiously attacked Croatia, such an international injustice cannot be burdened lightly by the democratic and freedom loving peoples of Qin so volunteer forces that the gov't does not awknoledge to exist have taken up defencive positions to aid the freedom loving croat peoples defend themselves from tyranny.

proof.png

Also for the notice, Croatia surrendered before any of those 3million managed to even cross the borders ;)

Enemy lies and propoganda from evil freedom hating institgators seeking to damage our peaceful relations and our non aggression pact between Novgorod and the Republic of Qin.

You claimed that none of the previous players agreements were binding you and came to demand Anatolia over from me. That suffices as treaths to me.

You claimed that none of the previous players agreements were binding you and came to demand Anatolia over from me. That suffices as treaths to me.

But you know something? I never said previous agreements weren't binding. I kept the agreement falador made with Catalunya. I kept the agreement falador made with Russia. I kept the agreements I had made with Fasq in Kongo. I didn't even know about any agreement falador made with Mayi.

And this reminds me. Russia and Croatia had a NAP. Jodokus just broke a NAP to fight this war against me.

proof.png

Also for the notice, Croatia surrendered before any of those 3million managed to even cross the borders ;)

The Kongolese Army would like to note that any Kongolese soldiers that may be present in Croatia are only vacationing tourists. Rumors of any official military presence in Croatia are grossly exaggerated propagandistic fear-mongering spread by irresponsible Western imperialist crusader media.

The Kongolese Army would like to note that any Kongolese soldiers that may be present in Croatia are only vacationing tourists. Rumors of any official military presence in Croatia are grossly exaggerated propagandistic fear-mongering spread by irresponsible Western imperialist crusader media.

It seems that they brought their bullet firing spears with them and that ugly 80's wardrobe of ugly jumpsuits and weird scarfs. But to be honest the Balkans need some peacekeepers as it is a powder keg ready to explode as the grannies are getting too old.

Also Irsh please change your signature as you are not the Emperor of Ethiopia anymore. =D

So : What happened this session? ....and what REALLY happened this session?

We are eagerly awaiting mupdates, explanations and excuses...:D

edit : a few of wich will have to be in the other thread, of course... ;)

Indeed, a mupdate would be excellent.

The World of 1686
As Noted Down By Remarkably Objective Andalusian Historiographers, Inspired As They Are By Divine Savegames

The lazy cartographers have been whipped. Um. Tolerantly chastized, I mean. Enjoy the mupdate :).

For the reference, the roster (continent determined by capital; country name is the in-game name, not the role-playing name):
EUROPE
Brownish Grey: Bavaria (Fivoin) - also possesses significant lands in America
Red: England (Chogquir - different nation, same colour) - also possesses large tracts of land in America
Light Green: Croatia (OrangeYoshi once more)
Dark Green: Novgorod (jodokus) - also possesses large tracts of land in Asia

AFRICA:
Light Green: Tripoli (Ike) - also has Indian possessions
Blue: Ethiopia (von Rundstedt) - also has Oceanian and Indian possessions
Sort Of Caucasian Flesh-Coloured: Kongo (IrshFaq / Fasquardon) - also has Indian possessions

ASIA:
Sandy: Persia (Gollevainen)
Red: Punjab (Atremious)
Dark Blue: Bengal (FrozenWall)
Rust Brown: Malaya (Falador)
Olive (in Thailand): Khmer (el_zilcho)
Medium Green (next to Russia's Dark Green): Mongol Khanate (King of Men)
Bluish Grey: Qin (Sid Meier = Blayne = The Professor)

AMERICA:
Light Blue: USA (Danomite)
Orange-brownish: Catalunya (le moi) - also in possession of significant European bits.

Topography

Nations, Blobbed

Nations, Unblobbed

Income
Average Income Per Province
Red = 5.84851666667 ducats per province per month; Green = 22.601 ducats per province per month.

Income per Nation
Red = 22.601 ducats per month; Green = 1699.452 ducats per month.

Technology
Average Tech Level
Red = 31.2; Green = 34.8.

Tech Speed
Red = 24.3878505263; Green = 558.285058283.

Development
Average Buildings per Province, per Nation
Red = 6.61538461538 buildings per province; Green = 22.0 buildings per province.

Buildings per Province
Red = 0 buildings per province; Green = 28 buildings per province.

Military
Army Size

Navy Size

Culture & Religion
Cultures

Religion

Are you guys ever going to absorb all your vassals? Else the world is going to look really odd come Vic2

Are you guys ever going to absorb all your vassals? Else the world is going to look really odd come Vic2

Doubt it. There's something about having tributary kings come kneel and wash your feet that makes it worthwhile not to rule a province or two directly ;)

Currently evil greedy people of the international capitalist investor class are formulating awful rumors tainting the crystal clean credit of the Qin republic causing a run on the banks,. The government has introduced emergency regulation and bailout loans to various banks and financial institutions to prevent the collapse of the financial system.

Couldn't have been the huge loans you took from Catalunya, could it?

A few vassals do get absorbed every session, but people also like to farm them for the 0.05 yearly magistrates.

So : What happened this session?

For the Khanate, nothing much. Peace was made with Novgorod that included a non-aggression pact until 1700; no provinces changed hands, thanks to the feckless Chinese negotiators. In other parts of the world, Croatia ran afoul of a coalition of all her neighbours, and immediately - probably wisely - rolled over and showed her belly, making cute little I-surrender-please-don't-hurt-me noises of submission. The peace treaty was relatively light, 3 provinces in Italy to Bavaria, 5 (I think?) from her vassal Danzig to Russia. If Persia got anything other than the satisfaction of helping an ally, it wasn't clear to me. By and large, the world hunched down and prepared for the next Big One.

....and what REALLY happened this session?

Ah. That would be telling. :D

Currently evil greedy people of the international capitalist investor class are formulating awful rumors tainting the crystal clean credit of the Qin republic causing a run on the banks,. The government has introduced emergency regulation and bailout loans to various banks and financial institutions to prevent the collapse of the financial system.

Catalunyan economists of the Salamancan school suggest that thrift, free trade, a minimum of government intervention and not having armies massively above one's forcelimit are the way to healthy finances.

On the other hand, followers of the renowned economist Maynas Chilenos believe that stimulating growth by means of government intervention and not having armies massively above one's forcelimit is the way to a balanced budget and a prospering economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.