Closed Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1120

Thread: Day of Glory (MP megacampaign)

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

You threathened Bavaria over austria, Persia over Anatolia and Russia over Bosborous?.... and expected to get away of it with 480 regiments??
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Novgorod and its running dogs egregiously attacked Croatia, such an international injustice cannot be burdened lightly by the democratic and freedom loving peoples of Qin so volunteer forces that the gov't does not awknoledge to exist have taken up defencive positions to aid the freedom loving croat peoples defend themselves from tyranny.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post

Also for the notice, Croatia surrendered before any of those 3million managed to even cross the borders

Enemy lies and propoganda from evil freedom hating institgators seeking to damage our peaceful relations and our non aggression pact between Novgorod and the Republic of Qin.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    You threathened Bavaria over austria, Persia over Anatolia and Russia over Bosborous?.... and expected to get away of it with 480 regiments??
    I never threatened any of you. I tried to make a NAP with Austria and all I did with you was try to tell you what Mayi and I had been doing.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

You claimed that none of the previous players agreements were binding you and came to demand Anatolia over from me. That suffices as treaths to me.
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    You claimed that none of the previous players agreements were binding you and came to demand Anatolia over from me. That suffices as treaths to me.
    But you know something? I never said previous agreements weren't binding. I kept the agreement falador made with Catalunya. I kept the agreement falador made with Russia. I kept the agreements I had made with Fasq in Kongo. I didn't even know about any agreement falador made with Mayi.

And this reminds me. Russia and Croatia had a NAP. Jodokus just broke a NAP to fight this war against me.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines

Guys stop accusing each other or some mod will close the thread. And yea more screens!

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

this is excellent advice ... keep off any hint of personal attacks

Also for the notice, Croatia surrendered before any of those 3million managed to even cross the borders
    The Kongolese Army would like to note that any Kongolese soldiers that may be present in Croatia are only vacationing tourists. Rumors of any official military presence in Croatia are grossly exaggerated propagandistic fear-mongering spread by irresponsible Western imperialist crusader media.
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

Comrade Uzkiye Bryuki Emperor Ike's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Irsh Faq View Post
    The Kongolese Army would like to note that any Kongolese soldiers that may be present in Croatia are only vacationing tourists. Rumors of any official military presence in Croatia are grossly exaggerated propagandistic fear-mongering spread by irresponsible Western imperialist crusader media.
    It seems that they brought their bullet firing spears with them and that ugly 80's wardrobe of ugly jumpsuits and weird scarfs. But to be honest the Balkans need some peacekeepers as it is a powder keg ready to explode as the grannies are getting too old.

Also Irsh please change your signature as you are not the Emperor of Ethiopia anymore. =D
    Fan of the Week 16-03-2007
    WritAAR of the Week 26-12-2012

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2

So : What happened this session? ....and what REALLY happened this session?

We are eagerly awaiting mupdates, explanations and excuses...

edit : a few of wich will have to be in the other thread, of course...

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Indeed, a mupdate would be excellent.
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The World of 1686
    As Noted Down By Remarkably Objective Andalusian Historiographers, Inspired As They Are By Divine Savegames

The lazy cartographers have been whipped. Um. Tolerantly chastized, I mean. Enjoy the mupdate .

For the reference, the roster (continent determined by capital; country name is the in-game name, not the role-playing name):
    EUROPE
    Brownish Grey: Bavaria (Fivoin) - also possesses significant lands in America
    Red: England (Chogquir - different nation, same colour) - also possesses large tracts of land in America
    Light Green: Croatia (OrangeYoshi once more)
    Dark Green: Novgorod (jodokus) - also possesses large tracts of land in Asia

AFRICA:
    Light Green: Tripoli (Ike) - also has Indian possessions
    Blue: Ethiopia (von Rundstedt) - also has Oceanian and Indian possessions
    Sort Of Caucasian Flesh-Coloured: Kongo (IrshFaq / Fasquardon) - also has Indian possessions

ASIA:
    Sandy: Persia (Gollevainen)
    Red: Punjab (Atremious)
    Dark Blue: Bengal (FrozenWall)
    Rust Brown: Malaya (Falador)
    Olive (in Thailand): Khmer (el_zilcho)
    Medium Green (next to Russia's Dark Green): Mongol Khanate (King of Men)
    Bluish Grey: Qin (Sid Meier = Blayne = The Professor)

AMERICA:
    Light Blue: USA (Danomite)
    Orange-brownish: Catalunya (le moi) - also in possession of significant European bits.

Topography

Nations, Blobbed

Nations, Unblobbed

Income
    Average Income Per Province
    Red = 5.84851666667 ducats per province per month; Green = 22.601 ducats per province per month.

Income per Nation
    Red = 22.601 ducats per month; Green = 1699.452 ducats per month.

Technology
    Average Tech Level
    Red = 31.2; Green = 34.8.

Tech Speed
    Red = 24.3878505263; Green = 558.285058283.

Development
    Average Buildings per Province, per Nation
    Red = 6.61538461538 buildings per province; Green = 22.0 buildings per province.

Buildings per Province
    Red = 0 buildings per province; Green = 28 buildings per province.

Military
    Army Size

Navy Size

Culture & Religion
    Cultures

Religion

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Are you guys ever going to absorb all your vassals? Else the world is going to look really odd come Vic2
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzMartinDK View Post
    So : What happened this session? ....and what REALLY happened this session?
    Bavaria, Russia, and Persia felt they needed over 3,000,000 men to take down my 400 regiment army.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Strange View Post
    Are you guys ever going to absorb all your vassals? Else the world is going to look really odd come Vic2
    Doubt it. There's something about having tributary kings come kneel and wash your feet that makes it worthwhile not to rule a province or two directly
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

Currently evil greedy people of the international capitalist investor class are formulating awful rumors tainting the crystal clean credit of the Qin republic causing a run on the banks,. The government has introduced emergency regulation and bailout loans to various banks and financial institutions to prevent the collapse of the financial system.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Couldn't have been the huge loans you took from Catalunya, could it?
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Strange View Post
    A few vassals do get absorbed every session, but people also like to farm them for the 0.05 yearly magistrates.

So : What happened this session?
    For the Khanate, nothing much. Peace was made with Novgorod that included a non-aggression pact until 1700; no provinces changed hands, thanks to the feckless Chinese negotiators. In other parts of the world, Croatia ran afoul of a coalition of all her neighbours, and immediately - probably wisely - rolled over and showed her belly, making cute little I-surrender-please-don't-hurt-me noises of submission. The peace treaty was relatively light, 3 provinces in Italy to Bavaria, 5 (I think?) from her vassal Danzig to Russia. If Persia got anything other than the satisfaction of helping an ally, it wasn't clear to me. By and large, the world hunched down and prepared for the next Big One.

....and what REALLY happened this session?
    Ah. That would be telling.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    Currently evil greedy people of the international capitalist investor class are formulating awful rumors tainting the crystal clean credit of the Qin republic causing a run on the banks,. The government has introduced emergency regulation and bailout loans to various banks and financial institutions to prevent the collapse of the financial system.
    Catalunyan economists of the Salamancan school suggest that thrift, free trade, a minimum of government intervention and not having armies massively above one's forcelimit are the way to healthy finances.

On the other hand, followers of the renowned economist Maynas Chilenos believe that stimulating growth by means of government intervention and not having armies massively above one's forcelimit is the way to a balanced budget and a prospering economy.

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast