Closed Thread
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of Glory (MP megacampaign)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The World of 1631
    Once more, it is time for the dreaded Andalusian MUPDATES![/B]

Topography

Nations, Blobbed

Nations, Unblobbed

Income
    Average Income Per Province
    Red = 4.90865625 ducats per province per month; Green = 15.8817692308 ducats per province per month.

Income per Nation
    Red = 101.534 ducats per month; Green = 1238.778 ducats per month.

Technology
    Average Tech Level
    Red = 24.2; Green = 29.0.

Tech Speed
    Red = 11.4827445434; Green = 381.896878613.

Development
    Average Buildings per Province, per Nation
    Red = 4.8407079646 buildings per province; Green = 17.0 buildings per province.

Buildings per Province
    Red = 0 buildings per province; Green = 26 buildings per province.

Military
    Army Size

Navy Size

Culture & Religion
    Cultures

Religion

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Blog Entries
    I like how my USA is Bright Green in the first few slides

Life is smile of USA?
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

Not going to have much colonizing to do by the time you get to Victoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    Arguably by ending the treaty you broke 150 years of cooperation.
    150 Years ago Japan was still looking good, I havn't even been at the wheel of Punjab for 50 years.

I handle my relations with countries considering their history as a whole. Just because there's a new player doesn't mean it gets a blank slate.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I handle my relations with countries considering their history as a whole. Just because there's a new player doesn't mean it gets a blank slate.
    Silly man...
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Fair is fair, Punjab was AI'd or ghosted for a long period, which is the major reason it was my vassal. I must say I'm a bit disappointed after I went to all that effort for Delhi and Lucknow, though. If I'd known Chogquir was going to end the alliance like this, I'd have taken six provinces for the Khanate, thanks kindly.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Comrade Uzkiye Bryuki Emperor Ike's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Men View Post
    Fair is fair, Punjab was AI'd or ghosted for a long period, which is the major reason it was my vassal. I must say I'm a bit disappointed after I went to all that effort for Delhi and Lucknow, though. If I'd known Chogquir was going to end the alliance like this, I'd have taken six provinces for the Khanate, thanks kindly.
    See that is how it feels when someone betrays you after they have got what they wanted.
    Fan of the Week 16-03-2007
    WritAAR of the Week 26-12-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ike View Post
    See that is how it feels when someone betrays you after they have got what they wanted.
    Not sure ending an alliance at the specified date when it was going to be up for ending counts as a betrayal, really; Punjab honored its deal with KOM, helped him kill Tibet, and then chose to part ways in a treaty-compatible fashion after both had gotten what they wanted. But perhaps this new knowledge will melt KOM's icy heart and change his backstabberly ways? Scrooge into Ebenezer? Or perhaps his heart will harden and he'll only reach for the knife more often and eagerly. Tune in next week (or possibly in two weeks if we cancel next week) to find out!
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

I have quite the fanbase on youtube
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations

Blog Entries
    I have quite the fanbase on youtube
    Nobody cares about that kind of things. Also two of them actually even watch your videos.

Also it seems that next session is cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ike View Post
    Nobody cares about that kind of things. Also two of them actually even watch your videos.
    I watch the videos. :P

I've found them really helpful. The generals' trick + shift clicking are two things I picked up (and never knew about before). It's also a really good insight into how multiplayer games work, for when I eventually get there.

Blayne also seems like a fun person to play with...provided you a) aren't Tibet and b) don't give MA to his enemies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_c View Post
    I watch the videos. :P

I've found them really helpful. The generals' trick + shift clicking are two things I picked up (and never knew about before). It's also a really good insight into how multiplayer games work, for when I eventually get there.

Blayne also seems like a fun person to play with...provided you a) aren't Tibet and b) don't give MA to his enemies.
    If you consider him not paying attention to the game fun then yes otherwise nope. It is of course fun to make fun of him.

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

remember to be nice to each other and to avoid discusion of the MP process in this thread
    Remember, whatever the question, the answer on 18 September is Yes ...

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

For purposes of confusion, entertainment and AAR reward, I totally made a diagram of the world's diplomatic relations. Enjoy!

Not a necromancer, no sir! Foelsgaard's Avatar

heh, Qin...
    Enigmatic ruler of France in the Nation Shall Rise Against Nation megacampaign.

Mighty ruler of Baghdad in the
    Children of the Fatherland megacampaign.

Exalted High Priest of the First Church of Gollevainen. Hallowed be his name.

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    You seem to have an alliance between Punjab and the Khanate, but this is no longer true. Punjab is allied to Russia.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

That is the offical version rigth
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

If everyone in this game agrees on something, its the fact that no one likes China.

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast