• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Unification of Italy

EU3_22.jpg

England is extremely powerful,but they are too far away to hurt us.If France can resist the invasion,maybe we will be on the wining side.The Isles were not an option,so they invasion of Holland is optimal
EU3_23.jpg

The Dutch had a very little army in comparation to the Venetian army,so it has fallen in a very short time.Vasalisation was demanded.
EU3_24.jpg

The english were wining in France,ocupying Poitou and several other provinces.After the venetian army intervered and defeated the english armies,they accepted a payment of 25 ducats.
EU3_25.jpg

The old war with Naples has ended in my favor,I gaining Abruzzi.
EU3_28.jpg

After several decades,I have reached Trade tech. 7,so I can begin the colonization of other continents.The first venetian colony was made in Rio de Oro,wich previously was a portugese colony,but with some help that ceased to be.:)
EU3_47.jpg

Burgundy.The French duchy has inheirited Savoy in 1420,making an unification of Italy almost impossible for the venetians at that time.Now,the duchy has dared to chalenge venetian supremacy over Italy
EU3_48.jpg

The war went extremely well for the venetians,vasalizing Naples and integrating Savoy into the republic.
EU3_52.jpg

EU3_59.jpg

Now Italy beign united under a single crown,the venetians proclaimed the "Empire of Italy",abandoning the old religion,now converting to prostentanism,and the old republican ways,now the ruler having supreme power over the lands.
EU3_62.jpg

EU3_64.jpg

The Venetians united Italy,they conquered or vasalized three quarters of the islands in the mediteranean and they became the dominant country in North America.With all of these goals acomplished,I declare the AAR completed.
EU3_MAP_ITA_149757_1.jpg

That was ecrtainly the fastest unification of Italy I have ever seen.

Seconded. Are you trying to make me look bad? :mad: :D

I actually would like to see where you go from here, and would not object to a continuation of this AAR.

Seconded. Are you trying to make me look bad? :mad: :D

I actually would like to see where you go from here, and would not object to a continuation of this AAR.

I maybe will restart posting on it someday,but at the moment I have other projects in mind.

Also,I thank all my readers that have posted and have read this AAR.As you may know,I started a Dutch Republic Victoria AAR and i'd love it if you could support it:).And second,in the near future i will start a new EU3 AAR,with the theme of revolution and/or civil war,so i would like it if you could vote beetwen The French Revolution,The English Civil War and the American Revolution.Thank you all!

I maybe will restart posting on it someday,but at the moment I have other projects in mind.

Also,I thank all my readers that have posted and have read this AAR.As you may know,I started a Dutch Republic Victoria AAR and i'd love it if you could support it:).And second,in the near future i will start a new EU3 AAR,with the theme of revolution and/or civil war,so i would like it if you could vote beetwen The French Revolution,The English Civil War and the American Revolution.Thank you all!

I wouldn't mind seeing a French revolution AAR, but all of them sound good to me!