+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 28 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1438

Thread: "Day of Glory" — Saturdays, 10:00 EST

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by fasquardon View Post
    Breaking news: The African Brotherhood (aka the evil perm-alliance for those of you who follow Persian propaganda) has ended. The pretender Caliphapope government in Tripoli lays in ruins. Kongolese and Ethiopian technical advisers bring civilization to the oppressed peasantry. Slavery in Tripoli abolished!

fasquardon
    Called it. I knew the Sub-Saharans would partition Tripoli. There are only so many routes to expansion..

EDIT: Post #380 in the AAR thread. Booyah!
    Last edited by BootOnFace; 20-11-2011 at 15:34.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Willum View Post
    For me or KoM? Or perchance both?
    KoM, after all the shit he's given us about proper Imperial spelling.

Called it. I knew the Sub-Saharans would partition Tripoli. There are only so many routes to expansion..
    Notice also the rather large Kongolese expansion in India...
    GM and Last of the Carolingians in:
    Sunday night MP Megacampaign: God Will Know His Own
    The Great Game III MP Mega-Campaign: Children of the Fatherland , Day of Glory (finished)
    Proprietor of one Lord Strange Cookie. , WritAAR of the Week: Feb. 6, 2011

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post
    That was jodokus, but since he constantly kept on babling in TS to our past enemies, he came to conclusion that it was propably bit silly decission

I think Ive done nothing but speaking to my enemies directly and indirectly via my "laywer" blayne, during these last weeks.
    Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen
    Frankly Oddman (and i think Dano can adjoin this) the best day in this game was when you rage-quitted. Why did you bother to crept back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen
    +1

whith this said, Im also going to withdrawn from diplomatics, since Im only served death

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    That's not why they did it, though.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...ô ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    That's not why they did it, though.
    I think they did it for the lulz.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    I think they did it for the lulz.
    They did it because letting someone less blindly loyal than Ike into a nation as backwards as Tripoli would be the dumbest thing ever.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...ô ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Had they waited a year before cancelling the alliance, I would've had time to drag them and Golle into war vs Novgorod. Or at least prestige-drop them.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willum View Post
    Both... nor?
    Thank you, fixed.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Kongolese soldiers are merely engaged in returning order to Tripoli in the wake of the collapse of the rightful bin Morso dynasty. It is fair to say that there is a monumental task ahead, for wherever Kongolese troops have gone they seem to find Tripolitanian order collapsing. However, there is no reason to fear for the noble Egyptians: the Army is quite skilled at restoring order.
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Irsh Faq View Post
    Kongolese soldiers are merely engaged in returning order to Tripoli in the wake of the collapse of the rightful bin Morso dynasty. It is fair to say that there is a monumental task ahead, for wherever Kongolese troops have gone they seem to find Tripolitanian order collapsing. However, there is no reason to fear for the noble Egyptians: the Army is quite skilled at restoring order.
    yep.. there are notably less troublemakers after the army, and it's kitchens, have been thru' the area....

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    Had they waited a year before cancelling the alliance, I would've had time to drag them and Golle into war vs Novgorod. Or at least prestige-drop them.
    So you were planning on stabbing your friends in the front with another mans sword?

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Oh he did stab me... first he allied me before even any partitioning took place. i took the call to arms and WP the africans to avoid prestige loss... then he called me into the war again (-5 stab and so on...) I had to refuse it and after that he DoWed me
    (quite a darling he is, isen't he? )

I naturally went pissed and sended Tam‚shp Jalili to teach him some lessons, but once he get into Pakistan, Kongo had allready whiped what remained of his armies, so In grand scope I managed to revival only fraction of the Prestige he made me loose.
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Oh he did stab me... first he allied me before even any partitioning took place. i took the call to arms and WP the africans to avoid prestige loss... then he called me into the war again (-5 stab and so on...) I had to refuse it and after that he DoWed me
    (quite a darling he is, isen't he? )

I naturally went pissed and sended Tam‚shp Jalili to teach him some lessons, but once he get into Pakistan, Kongo had allready whiped what remained of his armies, so In grand scope I managed to revival only fraction of the Prestige he made me loose.
    It was a defensive war. You wouldn't have lost the 5 stab for accepting the call to arms.

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I have allready been in that war and having the truce from it.
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Blog Entries
    But you did ask me to come play Tripoli and to cause disruptions, Golle.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Golle didn't know (I assume) that the other Africans intended to partition Tripoli; he thought it would need a caretaker until we could find a perm for it. That said, Golle, may I suggest that inviting this known specimen of subpontificus norvegicus to be the caretaker was not, perhaps, your best idea ever?
    MP Megacampaigns :

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Let us all lament the sad end of the mighty Fatimid dynasty, from Holy Imperial CaliphaPopes and vassal snipers par excellence to the dustbins of history... ;(
    GM and Last of the Carolingians in:
    Sunday night MP Megacampaign: God Will Know His Own
    The Great Game III MP Mega-Campaign: Children of the Fatherland , Day of Glory (finished)
    Proprietor of one Lord Strange Cookie. , WritAAR of the Week: Feb. 6, 2011

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I have allready been in that war and having the truce from it.
    It was a defensive war. You wouldn't have lost the 5 stab for accepting the call to arms.

500k club

Due to Thanksgiving absences there won't be a session on the 26th.

Silktrader, it turns out you were correct after all: We no longer need a perm for Tripoli, since its annexation is clearly a matter of time.
    MP Megacampaigns :

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Fear the MOD!

Silktrader, share with us your divine prophetic powers, whom will be the next to fall? Bavaria, Qin? We await your message!

So KoM, satisfied to see one of your ancestral ennemies bite the dust? Just two to go now!
    Last edited by Matnjord; 22-11-2011 at 05:07.
    Ex-Mustachioed Maharajah of Punjab in Day of Glory

Friederich Muss Sterben A PBEM RoP gameplay AAR.

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Matnjord View Post
    So KoM, satisfied to see one of your ancestral enemies bite the dust? Just two to go now!
    I'm not, honestly. There's no satisfaction in having someone else take your revenge for you. I wanted to grind the Caliphapope's armies under the treads of my very own Kataphrakt-class tanks, not watch from a distance as Alexandria fell to the Black Empires. What quarrel have I with the Africans? None, and then where's the glory in retaking Alexandria from those who only stole it from another thief?
    MP Megacampaigns :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 28 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast