+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 39 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1438

Thread: "Day of Glory" — Saturdays, 10:00 EST

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Ok. I stand by my edict: Let him make his own post, either in this thread or the Ederon one. First come, first served.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

He can't remember his ederon acc and asked me to post for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivoin View Post
    Bruco wants the spot.
    He is your roommate though, you SURE he'll fight you? ^_^
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Don't you worry, we've played EU3 together before and had our fair share of wars

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

All right. Brucolac can have the position. But he should recover his Ederon account and make a Pdox one as soon as possible.
    MP Megacampaigns :

Apparantly The Bruculac is going on a trip and has passed according to msn, so we need to find someone else asap.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Yep, something came up and now he can't play anymore. Having a sub the first week when there are others who wants the spot is hardly fair after all.

500k club

Ok. So DasGruntLord was mentioned as an interested party; let him hie himself to this thread and make a post, and Persia is his for the asking. The same is true for anyone else who wants to perm it.
    MP Megacampaigns :

Quote Originally Posted by King of Men View Post
    Ok. So DasGruntLord was mentioned as an interested party; let him hie himself to this thread and make a post, and Persia is his for the asking. The same is true for anyone else who wants to perm it.
    he cant for the first week as well.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

500k club

Hmm. Silktrader, might you be available to sub it again this week?
    MP Megacampaigns :

I have an edderon account, if you teach me how to bring the save file into steam, I'd be more than happy too play as Persia. Although do to lack of experience I should be your last choice.

Sometimes Hero Demi Moderator silktrader's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King of Men View Post
    Hmm. Silktrader, might you be available to sub it again this week?
    Sorry KoM, I made plans for Saturday. I generally don't play during weekends I would have otherwise asked to participate to the campaign as a perm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank44Soccer
    I have an edderon account, if you teach me how to bring the save file into steam, I'd be more than happy too play as Persia.
    You need to download the save game, extract it from its archive and place the "eu3" file in the "save games" folder. You can then start the game and load it up.
    • You should look into your Steam folders, usually: \Program Files\steamapps\common\Europa Universalis III\save games
    • Alternatively, when Windows' "virtualstore" is enabled, and the above folder is empty, look into: \Users\$USERNAME$\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Europ a Universalis III\save games

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Since there is like 1-2 sessions Eu3 remaining, shouldn't you guys be reqruiting in vicky section instead?
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

500k club

You've got a point, but we do need an EU3 player for those 1-2 sessions. Persia is in a big war and shouldn't be left AI on the verge of conversion.

Hank, welcome; getting the save is as silktrader says. You probably want to get TeamSpeak if you haven't done so already, even if you don't have a microphone; the IP is listed in our private forum at Ederon, which I'll give you access to as soon as you tell me your username there.
    MP Megacampaigns :

my name is the same at edderon

500k club

Ok, I added you to the private forum.
    MP Megacampaigns :

Thanks so much, I live in central time zone, is that 9:00 Am or Pm?

The official time is 1600 CET which is 0900 am CST.

I made a speech

May need to turn up the volume.

I forget to mention Russia, but is an accidental oversight.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Recruit
    Europa Universalis 3Divine Wind

Hi,

I have a question about this post, is this game hosted every saturday ?

Greets,
    Mark

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 39 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast