+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 41 66 ... LastLast

Thread: "Day of Glory" — Saturdays, 10:00 EST

WHo's the new Khmer player? If anywhere is in need of subbing? I should be able to play today, just as long as I can connect.
    Aztec Death and taxes AAR (ended)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

Noobs - Duke of Holland in the noobs multiplayer for CK2 (ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Jewlania in 'A Game if Crowns' mega campaign (Currently in CKII

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el_zilcho321 View Post
    WHo's the new Khmer player? If anywhere is in need of subbing? I should be able to play today, just as long as I can connect.
    Tercermundista.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

save:
    Attached Files
    Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

Tercermundista can you please send me a pm.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Is it just me, or does Punjab totally look like some sort of troll in the blobbed map? The Aral sea is his eye, and his tail extends down along the Himalayas. And Tibet is a squirrel sitting on it. Also, Persia looks like a pigtailed girl, hopping and skipping for the sheer joy of crushing the hopes and dreams of millions.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Men View Post
    Is it just me, or does Punjab totally look like some sort of troll in the blobbed map? The Aral sea is his eye, and his tail extends down along the Himalayas. And Tibet is a squirrel sitting on it. Also, Persia looks like a pigtailed girl, hopping and skipping for the sheer joy of crushing the hopes and dreams of millions.

What has been seen can't be unseen... Darn you.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Sometimes Hero Demi Moderator silktrader's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    You don't care, but I'll maintain my argument:
    The clip is too long (two hours) to captivate viewers (which seems to be your intent, rather than simply recording the session for the player's use). Consider editing it, or adding commented time stamps.
    The main reason I watched bits of it was to listen to Gollevainen (or Jodok.) argue with you; let it be known that I fully support him, regardless of his claims or logic. So, good job on the video.

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I think it was Jodokus (tibet) I had my hands hull of natives in other continent

But I adjoin with the all, make these videos like 5-10 minute ones.
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Quote Originally Posted by silktrader View Post
    You don't care, but I'll maintain my argument:
    The clip is too long (two hours) to captivate viewers (which seems to be your intent, rather than simply recording the session for the player's use). Consider editing it, or adding commented time stamps.
    The main reason I watched bits of it was to listen to Gollevainen (or Jodok.) argue with you; let it be known that I fully support him, regardless of his claims or logic. So, good job on the video.
    Watch it in installments or tabbed in the background, think of it as a 2 hour podcast.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

no one wants to listen you (nor anyone other of the lot...well expect me naturally ) for two hours :P
    The Professor wrote:

Ulmont wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post
    no one wants to listen you (nor anyone other of the lot...well expect me naturally ) for two hours :P
    I still gets my aar reward
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

yes, but AArs should be for the public, for the audience....
    The Professor wrote:

Ulmont wrote:

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

They're for your own enjoyment, and nothing else.

no, we have peanuts, right? they love our AArs
    The Professor wrote:

Ulmont wrote:

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Take a look at Bavaria in America.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    I agree with the others who have said it's too long. Pick out the highlights. If it were cut down to ten minutes it would work a lot better as propaganda, either for Qin or for the game.

How long are the best, most popular Let's Play videos on that site? I suggest you let that be your guideline.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

I agree with the others who have said it's too long. Pick out the highlights. If it were cut down to ten minutes it would work a lot better as propaganda, either for Qin or for the game.

How long are the best, most popular Let's Play videos on that site? I suggest you let that be your guideline.
    Some can be around 50 hours long.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    Some can be around 50 hours long.
    If the best ones are at around 50 hours, then that speaks volumes aboot the site they're posted on. 4chan, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    If the best ones are at around 50 hours, then that speaks volumes aboot the site they're posted on. 4chan, was it?
    The Forum That Shall Not Be Named. I literally can't post the name here, doesn't let me.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 41 66 ... LastLast