+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 ... LastLast

Thread: "Day of Glory" — Saturdays, 10:00 EST

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post
    KoM doesen't have MSN...he thinks it's just for those who has no RL...what ever that supposed to be, I don't know..
    Says the organizer of a Paradox mega conversion campaign? Too late for that, bro...
    To each his own.

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

my stand exactly but the rumours says he has a wife...
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post
    my stand exactly but the rumours says he has a wife...
    I can empathize. I have a wife too, except I wear the pants.

/hopes the wife isn't reading
    //I'm sorry, honey
    ///please don't take the game way
    To each his own.

Comrade Uzkiye Bryuki Emperor Ike's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    So first session behind and Egypt is still alive and kicking. Trade Income is higher than our tax income.
    Fan of the Week 16-03-2007
    WritAAR of the Week 26-12-2012

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Ok, so in spite of some teething troubles we got going and reached 1423.

Tercermundista, you can play Khmer if you like, but please pick a nation and stick with it.

Since rules against looking at the save are not very enforceable, we won't have one.

Our Huron player has quit, and the slot is thus open for anyone feeling brave enough to deal with Golle; also Ceylon, Bengal and Oman are available. If we do not find players for these slots, their AI protection will be removed, and what will inevitably follow is probably best not spoken of.

The culture-tradition AAR reward is a bit overpowered; henceforth it shall be 10, not 20.

Good game, all. Death to Persia!
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

I'm up for subbing but I probaly won't take up anything permantly because 4the timing situation is not ideal for me. So if anyone needs a sub just give me a heads up. And about yesterday, apparantly you rehosted so you probaly had a different checksum which would have meant I couldn't have joined.
    Aztec Death and taxes AAR (ended)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

Noobs - Duke of Holland in the noobs multiplayer for CK2 (ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Jewlania in 'A Game if Crowns' mega campaign (Currently in CKII

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations

Blog Entries
    And I think that Ceylon would be good too.

Checksum was the same all the session.

Death to Persia! For the Horde!
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

Ok, probaly just my internet, I'll try to attend the testing session to see if my internet works properly.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el_zilcho321 View Post
    Ok, probaly just my internet, I'll try to attend the testing session to see if my internet works properly.
    Firewall? And also the fundamental thing that every Paradox MP gamer does is the restarting of the game to get the real checksum so the game will be stable.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Khmer should have some edits. Qin screwed it up while it was AId.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    Also Bengal should have one too in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ike View Post
    Firewall? And also the fundamental thing that every Paradox MP gamer does is the restarting of the game to get the real checksum so the game will be stable.
    Ok, here goes my noobing... firewall? I've heard of it but I dont actually know what it is.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el_zilcho321 View Post
    Ok, here goes my noobing... firewall? I've heard of it but I dont actually know what it is.
    When you attempt to connect to a multiplayer game for the very first time, you will likely fail. TAB out to desktop and click "Allow" on the firewall popup. If you're using XP or Vista, that is.
    Or google "allow through firewall" + your operating system.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

This is a lie, I didn't do anything to Khmer and it was subbed nearly the entire time.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    This is a lie, I didn't do anything to Khmer and it was subbed nearly the entire time.
    Who subbed it at the end when Qin DOWed Khmer's ally ?

Who subbed it at the end when Qin DOWed Khmer's ally ?
    I never dowed any ally of Khmer? And even if I did, if it was at the very end how could this "screw over" Khmer in any concievable way? Screwing up in EU3 usually implied war exhaustion from war, maybe inflation from a war, distracting the AI etc. But if it was at the end, and it was subbed, then it wasn't "AI" which invalidates half the statement. Which leaves us secondly to figure out if I did anything that could in anyway be considered as screwing with Khmer in some appreciable way, and since if it was at the end, not enough time could have passed for anything to have made itself felt.

I think screenshots are in order?
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    I never dowed any ally of Khmer?
    Not correct grammar there.
    You DID DOW an ally of Khmer, the country directly to the north and east of it.
    And the question still stands: Who subbed Khmer at the end ?

Not correct grammar there.
    You DID DOW an ally of Khmer, the country directly to the north and east of it.
    And the question still stands: Who subbed Khmer at the end ?
    Were they actually an ally of Khmer and if so why didn't they call in their ally which should've been automatic?

And even so how does this screw over Khmer that they would need edits to recover?
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 ... LastLast