+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Realism Project

Captain
    Darkest HourHearts of Iron III

Total Realism Project

Hi all,
    sorry for the inconvenience, but here are the downloadlinks and the installation procedure:

1. Install Darkest Hour
    2. Patch Darkest Hour ( currently 1.01 )
    3. create a folder named TRP095 below Darkest Hour\mods\
    4. unpack TRP095 into that folder ( http://www.totalrealismproject.com/d...ile&file_id=97 )
    5. unpack Conversionpack into that folder ( http://www.totalrealismproject.com/d...ile&file_id=98 )
    6. unpack into that folder to avoid save game issueshttp://kgp-clan.org/download/TRP_095_Hotfix_1.zip
    7. Start Darkest Hour Launcher, select TRP095 and have fun
    Cheers
    Last edited by Hessler; 24-07-2011 at 00:55. Reason: removed swastika

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory

great! thanks!
    Optimization and Multiplayer are the key points.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

excellent!

*works also without DH patch
    Last edited by Oorlog; 10-04-2011 at 14:18. Reason: running w.o. patch

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2

"patch the darkset hour"
    beta patch is completed ? O_o can you give link pleeease,cant found

Captain

As Oorlog pointed out, you do not need to patch Darkest Hour in order to play TRP

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

What is TRP?

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Gwax23 View Post
    What is TRP?
    TRP : Total Realism Project

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gwax23 View Post
    What is TRP?
    One of the mods ( or THE Mod ) with the highest grade of realism. Hard to play, harder to win with lots of extras compared with Vanilla and even DH.

Adamasko, we are working hard on this. 4 or 6 weeks latest and we have the new map ready.

In mod is Waffen SS?

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rzymianin25 View Post
    In mod is Waffen SS?
    Not buildable, but as event units, yes. As well as soviet guard units, itlalien Bersaglerie, the french "Legion Etranger", a british tank division.
    We still have no "SS Sonderkommandos" and no soviet NKVD troops. And those will never come.

Is there any summary what this mod is about?
    LaLeLiLoLu

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    98 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Warlock 2: Wrath of the NagasEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors EditionCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries
    great news indeed!

The mod has a more 'historical feel in the way the war unfolds. Also from my time playing before there was vast improvements in the AI.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Hi all. Has anyone else had a problem with no flag for Kwantung Army and Dutch East Indies? When I unzipped the first main file I got a note that the archive terminated unexpectedly. I don't know if that is normal or not. My download of the file was interrupted and started again. I am not sure if that caused the note or it is not a problem.
    d

Quote Originally Posted by adamasko71 View Post
    Old map?Buuuu...!
    old map?

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
    old map?
    The Armageddon Map. We are working to introduce the new DH map.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2

Great, can't wait TRP on DH map.

Hi all. Has anyone else had a problem with no flag for Kwantung Army and Dutch East Indies? When I unzipped the first main file I got a note that the archive terminated unexpectedly. I don't know if that is normal or not. My download of the file was interrupted and started again. I am not sure if that caused the note or it is not a problem.
    d
    Sounds like a corrupted download. You should try downloading it again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast