+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 33 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1292

Thread: Novum Romanum Imperium -- A Tuscany DW AAR

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Hehe, it's very satisfying to see Austria, once the powerful Damned German Emperor, crumble into nothing.

My guess would be that you are trying to form a PU with Castille.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Interesting, a damned german emperor on the throne of Rome? Who would have seen that coming.

As for the contest I'd have to go with Spain/Castille but thats already said so my vote goes to Portugal!
    AAR's:
    Eendraght Maeckt Maght: A Brabant AAR with the D&T mod. Join Brabant in its journey to uniting the Netherlands and Europe under one banner!

Participating in:
    We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR as Senator John Linton from Florida for the Democratic Party.

Second Lieutenant Some Georgian's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIImpireMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

My guess is that you fabricated claims with austria..

Also think it is Castille...but going to put my bet on...some random HRE Country?

pff, with spain obviously I meant Castille, sorry for the confusion....
    Senator Gordon Sinclair of Illinois in We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Jos Ballenbak View Post
    Spain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelangelo View Post
    Hehe, it's very satisfying to see Austria, once the powerful Damned German Emperor, crumble into nothing.

My guess would be that you are trying to form a PU with Castille.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanon View Post
    Interesting, a damned german emperor on the throne of Rome? Who would have seen that coming.

As for the contest I'd have to go with Spain/Castille but thats already said so my vote goes to Portugal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Georgian View Post
    My guess is that you fabricated claims with austria..
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    Also think it is Castille...but going to put my bet on...some random HRE Country?
    pff, with spain obviously I meant Castille, sorry for the confusion....
    The winner is... ::drumroll::

Sethanon! It is indeed Portugal. I've had a couple of changes at a PU with Castille, but they've been brief, and worst of all, they all happened during the regency. Looks like we'll take down Castille the old fashioned way. ::rolls up sleeves::

Please send along your character details via PM.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have just begun! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Everything is going as I have foreseen it. Castille shall die by the sword... er... musket. I can't wait to see Big Johny kick Castilles a$$! Castille suffers from the stench of corruption; her people must be Liberated!

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post
    Everything is going as I have foreseen it. Castille shall die by the sword... er... musket. I can't wait to see Big Johny kick Castilles a$$! Castille suffers from the stench of corruption; her people must be Liberated!
    Very impressive speech!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have just begun! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Ahh, the portuguese were lucky!

Now I am faced with a serious dilemma, shall I create another Dutchman or does someone have a character in mind he would really like to see coming?

Ps: Now that Im thinking of it, what happend with good old Lan Zhu the guy from the Middle Kingdom?
    AAR's:
    Eendraght Maeckt Maght: A Brabant AAR with the D&T mod. Join Brabant in its journey to uniting the Netherlands and Europe under one banner!

Participating in:
    We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR as Senator John Linton from Florida for the Democratic Party.

If you want my opinion I think the Italian Empire has seen too few true Italians! A cassanova perhaps, or a war veteran who suffered a major injury.
    Senator Gordon Sinclair of Illinois in We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR

I agree with Jos and I'll go one further, why not have a Tuscan Italian?

Now I am faced with a serious dilemma, shall I create another Dutchman or does someone have a character in mind he would really like to see coming?

Ps: Now that Im thinking of it, what happend with good old Lan Zhu the guy from the Middle Kingdom?
    He went to Constantinople to advise Giuseppe at some point. At this stage, I'm assuming he's dead. Sorry, there's too many characters to have thrilling deaths for them all

If you want my opinion I think the Italian Empire has seen too few true Italians! A cassanova perhaps, or a war veteran who suffered a major injury.
    I agree with Jos and I'll go one further, why not have a Tuscan Italian?
    A Tuscan Italian? Sheer madness!

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    No, this is ROME!!!!
    that being done, a tuscan would be cool, somehow there aren't enough Italian special characters.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    He went to Constantinople to advise Giuseppe at some point. At this stage, I'm assuming he's dead. Sorry, there's too many characters to have thrilling deaths for them all

Madness? THIS. IS. ROMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    No, this is ROME!!!!
    that being done, a tuscan would be cool, somehow there aren't enough Italian special characters.
    Hey, that's everybody's fault but mine, since they all create characters that aren't Italian.

That's why I want a Tuscan guy, because for a Tuscan nation, there hasn't been a lot of Tuscan people we can be proud of!

That's why I want a Tuscan guy, because for a Tuscan nation, there hasn't been a lot of Tuscan people we can be proud of!
    Perhaps so.

If you want i can send you a...portuguese character...considering that i'm a descendant from a noble portuguese family it's a character i would have done if i ended up getting a chance to create such character
    (i will, of course, only provide a name if you desire)

I thought we made it quite clear in the ad... but no Portuguese...

(Get the reference?)

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    If you want i can send you a...portuguese character...considering that i'm a descendant from a noble portuguese family it's a character i would have done if i ended up getting a chance to create such character
    (i will, of course, only provide a name if you desire)
    I thought we made it quite clear in the ad... but no Portuguese...

(Get the reference?)
    I can't say I get the reference, but maybe somebody else will.

Sorry for the brief delay -- I had to get caught up on some stuff -- but I'm going to update all three AARs this weekend. First Descent, then this, then We, the People.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 33 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast