• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have never taken much interest in the internal politics of the SNP, but I have these questions to ask: since when is the SNP Colonel Davies's party? I know as a fact the Democratic Party is no one's party but it's voters and members, not it's candidates. Can the SNP say the same?

The SNP, while not my personal property, was founded and has always been chaired by me since its incarnation nearly a decade ago. My responsibility as party head was to keep us together and curb either liberalism or radicalism, recently due to my pre-ocupation with the war in mexico ((And RL)) I have slipped in this duty and allowed the party to lose some of its old discipline. I am now seeking yo correct that mistake. The SNP is collectively owned by all Southerners, not just its members or myself. I wish you luck and the election and was wondering if we could continue last elections arrangement where our President and VP candidate vote for your ticket and vice-versa to deny votes to our misled fellow americans, the whigs. Congratulations on your impending nomination.

-Colonel Thomas J.L. Davis
-God Save the Union and God Save the South

I am glad you are so confident about my prospects Mr Davis, but I will see the party platforms before I make any type of arrangement.

((You might not have hygee0302 in your party yet, I am ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL of my party now because someone needs to curb Aliasing and hold us together. I hope Aliasing listens to reason and moderates/withdraws so I don't have to cut my losses and revoke his membership. Hygge0302 im hopin will come back when he sees that I am putting my foot down to curb ultra-radicalism and save the party. Anyway congradulations on your impending nomination, I wish you the best of luck against our common whig foe))

(Edit: If you never played ME2 the ASSUMING DIRECt CONTROL will not make sense to you)

((i almost died laughing when i read this. pefect timing if you ask me :rofl:))

((This is gonna sound dumb, but what is ME2?))

I, Senator John Hensdale, Democratic Senator from the great Commonwealth of Virginia, hereby withdraw my name from the candidate field for the Democratic Party's presidential primary, and in doing so - I cast my vote for Eldud Walsh to be the Democrats next presidential candidate.

God Save the United States!
Senator John Hensdale, (D-VA)

I, Senator John Hensdale, Democratic Senator from the great Commonwealth of Virginia, hereby withdraw my name from the candidate field for the Democratic Party's presidential primary, and in doing so - I cast my vote for Eldud Walsh to be the Democrats next presidential candidate.

God Save the United States!
Senator John Hensdale, (D-VA)

And then there were 2...

Did the Freedom Act pass?

Im almost sure it did, at least the general trend was towards its passing even if it would have little real effect. (In my humble Opinion)

I, Samuel L. Bute. Hereby resign from this election. It seems god does not want me to endure this, as I have contracted some strange illness. I have only a few months to live. That is all

((HURRAY CHEAP OUT))

((I was just wondering, when the War Between the States breaks out, will there be elections in the CSA as well as the USA?))

((I was just wondering, when the War Between the States breaks out, will there be elections in the CSA as well as the USA?))

((I asked BBB this earlier, there will be a election for President of the CSA among charachters who choose to secede, since the CSA will almost certainly lose The FIrst Southern War for Independence you might have to decide the carachters fate as well.))

Your ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL of the SNP strangely coincided with Sen. Bute's mysterious illness.

If you are Implying that I had Senator Bute poisoned then you are very gravely mistaken. My ASSUMPTION OF DIRECT CONTROL had nothing to do with his illness.

((In reality he realized that he was having trouble keeping up with this AAR's Abstraction of American Politics so he was looking for a way for his carachter to get out))

Edit: ((Aliasing, what are you doing with a STD transmitted only by Varren...............The Implications are........Unpleasant))

Last edited:
If you are Implying that I had Senator Bute poisoned then you are very gravely mistaken. My ASSUMPTION OF DIRECT CONTROL had nothing to do with his illness.

((In reality he realized that he was having trouble keeping up with this AAR's Abstraction of American Politics so he was looking for a way for his carachter to get out))

Edit: ((Aliasing, what are you doing with a STD transmitted only by Varren...............))

I believe you sir. But the conspiracy theories and rumors are spreading rapidly on that newfangled telegraph device. The modern age is a wonder, sending messages through a wire to someone hundreds of miles away!!!!