• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I vote Nicholas Khur for the SNP primary

((Just posting to say I'm gonna be gone for a few days. So feel free to inform me who wins (hopefully Khur)))

Men of the SNP, do not fall to this talk of independence from the Union by Mr. Bute. Neither the north or the south can survive without the support of the other. We must stand firm against those who would talk of secession and show our brothers to the north that we will stand with them. Many of you are dissheartened by this back and forth talk of abolition and not meddling in with the South's affairs. I must say that the only way for the South to grow strong is through increased activity in the affairs of the south by the north and with a gradual abolition. Many of you are angered by this concept, but it is the only way to prevent a, god forbid, civil war between the slave holders in the south and the freemen in the north. The government must be allowed to act in the best interests of both the south and north as it sees fit, whether that be an increase of infustructure and factories following the Freedom Act or not. And the government too should allow for the unlimited access to the opportunities offered to citizens to those newly arriving on our shores, allowing jobs to be granted to these immigrants and land in the newly liberated west. Our military must be strengthed along our borders with Mexico and Great Britian, with the creation of railroads for easy transportation of our troops and the construction of fortifications to provide adequate protection for those troops. Not only that, but we must begin a recruitment of the other peoples living in our nation, be they of immigrant families such as Russian or French, or pre-existing families such as our newly citizenized Mexican population. The nazy too must be expanded to support our new long western coast and to upgrade with the new advancements in naval technology. And speaking of our new western coast, this will allow us the opportunity to expand our influence and market to the peoples of Eastern Asia and the Pacific Island, such as Hawaii and Japan, to help bring prestige to our great nation and prosperity for our people.
These are my personal beliefs and views, and these are what I will continue to run with through this election.
Vote Nicolas Khur for the SNP primary and for the Presidency when the time comes.

((at bob: i support state capitalism on both the north and south, not as little as possible intervention in the south))

((Just a quick check-back. I love how everyone is using me as a stepping stone to get their own campaign running.

Kind of Ironic that the SNP party isn't using the independence card....considering its the Southern Independence card.))

((Just a quick check-back. I love how everyone is using me as a stepping stone to get their own campaign running.

Kind of Ironic that the SNP party isn't using the independence card....considering its the Southern Independence card.))

((thats because we actaually wana win these elections ;) and most of the charcters for this AAR are in the whig party, band wagon i tell you))

The SNP are divided, now is the time to disarm them. Vote Jeremiah Brass in the Whig Primary for peace and federalism, as God and the Founding Fathers intended.

We arent divided, one of our members left and we are holding an actual primary like we have been deciding for some time now. ((sorry for the late reply on this. busy busy am i))

Mr. Bute I'll Will never vote for you as our candidate for the presidency. I would rather vote democrat!

This is why I have nominated myself for our primary. I will never allow this Union to fall apart as I yet breath.

((Come on people! At least act classy when saying you won't vote for me!

Besides for all you know this is a strategy to get people to vote for Khur))

CITIZEN BRASS (1941), an excerpt -

EDITOR: But Mr.Brass, what about your father's legacy?

JEREMIAH: My father! My father would have marched to hell and back for Arthur King, but John Fender is no Arthur King. He's just another crony, just like Cameron! I have enough of walking in King's shadow; the man had no respect for federal authority, was far too meek about the Southern militia. I don't know what my father ever saw in him.

EDITOR: But what about free trade? Your fortune?

JEREMIAH: Goddamn my fortune and goddamn free trade! I won't let little differences like that get another John Cameron in the White House! Run the article!

[Cut to the following: a newspaper, a copy of the New York Sentinel to be precise; the headline story is...

BRASS BOWS OUT OF PRIMARY, ENDORSES JAMES BOOZEMAN KERR
Kerr the right man for America, says Brass
]

[Cut to some men on the street reading the paper]
Man 1: What kind of fellow endorses the same man as his political rival, when that man is already winning, just to prevent a lesser rival from winning the prize?
Man 2: A damn fool if you ask me.

Last edited:
I'll not stand for this radical swing in the party! I am for the union and I will now leave this party, and rejoin the democratic party!

Primary: Eldud Walsh!

I Have seny you a Letter requesting that you stay. This is not a turn to radicalism among our party, but instead a fringe member who has overstepped some boundaries. I have sent Mr. Bute a letter asking that he either moderate his opinions or withdraw his candidacy. I hope I shall not haave to take more drastic measures like the revocation of his party membership, the loss of senator hensdale was more than enough for this election.

- Colonel Thomas J.L. Davis
-God Save the Union and God Save the South

Primary: Eldud Walsh

I vote Eldud Walsh for the Democratic Primary

I'll not stand for this radical swing in the party! I am for the union and I will now leave this party, and rejoin the democratic party!

Primary: Eldud Walsh!

I thank you all kindly for your votes, and am glad to see my campaign is leading in the primary. Whatever the primary result, the Democrats look likely to take a hefty amount of vote in the general election, in a critical time where the very future of the Union is at stake.

I thank you all kindly for your votes, and am glad to see my campaign is leading in the primary. Whatever the primary result, the Democrats look likely to take a hefty amount of vote in the general election, in a critical time where the very future of the Union is at stake.

((You might not have hygee0302 in your party yet, I am ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL of my party now because someone needs to curb Aliasing and hold us together. I hope Aliasing listens to reason and moderates/withdraws so I don't have to cut my losses and revoke his membership. Hygge0302 im hopin will come back when he sees that I am putting my foot down to curb ultra-radicalism and save the party. Anyway congradulations on your impending nomination, I wish you the best of luck against our common whig foe))

(Edit: If you never played ME2 the ASSUMING DIRECt CONTROL will not make sense to you)

I have never taken much interest in the internal politics of the SNP, but I have these questions to ask: since when is the SNP Colonel Davies's party? I know as a fact the Democratic Party is no one's party but it's voters and members, not it's candidates. Can the SNP say the same?