• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((i thought Aliasing was going to drop out cause of the deal me, you, and fry had from last primary))

((No hes not, since were having a primary next time hes staying as far as I know))

((no, i thought he was going to drop out of running for this primary, but stay in the SNP. this is confusing >.<))

((IDK we didnt even have a primary this time so now im confused))

((You want me to run? Sure if that's what you mean...Gonna need some help since I'm still more avid in Canadian than American Politics))

((Also wait. I thought I was running next election. I can do it this time, but still I have no idea what's going on. We need to clean this election up a bit before we continue. From this stage that is))

((You want me to run? Sure if that's what you mean...Gonna need some help since I'm still more avid in Canadian than American Politics))

((No not yet, we wre merely confused overthis round of primaries in general, next primary you can run. the primary for the 1852 election. then the SNP will hold its first real primary))

((Then what is going on? What do you mean the Hensdale/Bute Ticket?))

((Wait then Im confused, I thought Bute was the other guy. BBB claimed there was hensdale/bute ticket by I wasn't aware that you were to be VP. I thought I was. But I went along with it and assumed a hensdale/bute ticket. Were you planning to be VP, or should we PM BBB who has confused us all))

My Policies are
Free Trade
Interventionism
Limited Citizenship
Jingoism

I also support the slow abolition of slavery within the southern borders to while not harming the southern economy or encroaching upon their way of life. My goals will be to expand American influence abroad and develop our sphere of influence in the Americas. Of course, my primary goal is to protect the American way of life and defend our borders from other powers.

((Wait then Im confused, I thought Bute was the other guy. BBB claimed there was hensdale/bute ticket by I wasn't aware that you were to be VP. I thought I was. But I went along with it and assumed a hensdale/bute ticket. Were you planning to be VP, or should we PM BBB who has confused us all))

((we need to get BBB down here to straighten this all out))

There seems to have been some confusion. The post that listed candidates listed candidates for the primary.

I had not yet seen any concrete declaration from Mr. Bute concerning his candidacy, so I assumed he intended to challenge Mr. Hensdale.

The primary begins tomorrow.

There seems to have been some confusion. The post that listed candidates listed candidates for the primary.

I had not yet seen any concrete declaration from Mr. Bute concerning his candidacy, so I assumed he intended to challenge Mr. Hensdale.

The primary begins tomorrow.

((ok, that clarifies that, now all we need to know is if mr bute is running for our primary))