• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Though I stand with Blancharde/MaCahill as Secretary of State, I do not approve the provokation of southerners. I remind them many of those southerners voted for us, they trusted us with their vote and we shouldn't let them down. As former Senator for Alabama, I fought against racial segregation in my state. But I do not approve the intervention of the federal government into the south. I support our president and his government wholeheartedly, and if this political conflict escalates I will sadly stand in their side until such conflict ends, either in defeat or victory. I will NOT allow war in my country, be it foreign wars or civil wars.

I present to the Senate my private project of the last decade. The legacy of my father lives in me, and soon it will embody itself in this movement:

Am1logo.jpg

AMERICA FIRST COMMITTEE
  • No foreign power can successfully attack a prepared America, therfore the United States must build an impregnable defense.
  • America democracy can only be preserved by maintaining the Federal Government and the Union.
  • America must avoid any kind of war -civil or international- to preserve our independence and democracy.
  • The economy can only be saved as the union.

The America First Committee is a pressure group, presided by myself. It is an organization who can be joined freely, by anyone from any background or party, to avoid a war in our soil.

((It seems being, from a right-left wing point of view, moderate is a lonely place to be right now))

Though I stand with Blancharde/MaCahill as Secretary of State, I do not approve the provokation of southerners. I remind them many of those southerners voted for us, they trusted us with their vote and we shouldn't let them down. As former Senator for Alabama, I fought against racial segregation in my state. But I do not approve the intervention of the federal government into the south. I support our president and his government wholeheartedly, and if this political conflict escalates I will sadly stand in their side until such conflict ends, either in defeat or victory. I will NOT allow war in my country, be it foreign wars or civil wars.

I present to the Senate my private project of the last decade. The legacy of my father lives in me, and soon it will embody itself in this movement:

Am1logo.jpg

AMERICA FIRST COMMITTEE
  • No foreign power can successfully attack a prepared America, therfore the United States must build an impregnable defense.
  • America democracy can only be preserved by maintaining the Federal Government and the Union.
  • America must avoid any kind of war -civil or international- to preserve our independence and democracy.
  • The economy can only be saved as the union.

The America First Committee is a pressure group, presided by myself. It is an organization who can be joined freely, by anyone from any background or party, to avoid a war in our soil.

With Fascism running at its height in American Politics, Robert Piersson wins the Governorship of Texas, in the same poles which saw the robbery of the Fascist cause by the National Union ticket. How much power Piersson can utilize is up in the air, but all power he can will be driven towards the Fascist cause.

I, Robert Piersson, gladly join with the true President Elect Milton on this issue. The Fascists are the true winners of this years election.

Honourable Southerners, will you not stand with me? We can fight with one another over who won the electiuon, or we can avoid a war that will be a plague on both houses entirely. It is true that the Fascists have promised Southern Autonomy, but I am certain that they will revoke it once the liberals and progressives are eliminated by thier blackshirted militia. We must stand together! If we do we have a chance to secure true Southern Autonomy within the United States, a dream that would benifit generations of Southerners. I am no radical segregationist, no fire-breathing progressive, and no militant Fascist. Let us say to the rest of the country that we will not be torn to shreds by thier wars. To the Secretary of State, would it not be easier for you to end segregation when the rest of the Countries Fascists were not opposing you? To the Governer of Texas, while I know that you believe in Fascism, would you not rather have a Texas ruled by a Fascist in Dallas than a Fascist in Washington? Mississippi intends to remain nuetural in this conflict and by doing so work towards achieving true Southern Autonomy, or be destroyed alone but in the right. Would you allow your Southern Brethren to fight alone for the South? or would you join me and achieve what our forefathers died for.

445px-Dwight_D._Eisenhower_as_General_of_the_Army_crop.jpg

A Statement by General Henry G. Bradley

My fellow Americans,

For years I have stood with the United States Army, ever since my enlistment during the Great War. I hold true to my heart that these United States are a free-loving people, and that fascism will only destroy us. While I shall not lie, I did indeed vote for them - however I did not think they would take their radicalism and extremism this far. As Americans, we have always supported the rightful winners of the electoral process. It is from here on forth that I announce my undying loyalty to the United States Government. As a free nation, I will stand up for the right of Mississippi to remain neutral in this conflict, however I urge them to act in defense of the homeland, in defense of these United States which have stood the test of time, and a bloody civil war.

While I am currently stationed in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the site of the glorious Battle of Gettysburg, I will move in defense of the nation, wherever that will take me. However, should Mississippi stand in the way of that cause, I will be forced to take actions to correct that and ensure the safety and stability of these United States. For terms of Southern Autonomy, I cannot say I am a man who desires to empower the central government, and do indeed believe that these United States could send power back to the states. But bringing up the specter of the past, the very same specter that wrenched this nation into a civil war, would be foolish.

All the men under my command will act to defend Gettysburg, and all of Southern Pennsylvania from fascistic tyranny.

Henry G. Bradley
General, United States Army

So be it Mr Stewart. So be it. ((By the way, that was one of the best written posts in the AAR in my opinion))

The "elected" government seeks to impose upon me the label of traitor, the label of the man not willing to accept legitimate results, the man who was always planning to "overthrow this country in violent revolution". But my fellow fascists, facts show, and history will remember, we were the ones who wanted peaceful reform, we were the ones who desired to gain victory through democracy. It was they who were speaking of the second amendment when they realised the true will of the people lay with us fascists. It was they who formed a bastard union of communists and laissez faireists to steal victory from the people. It was they who used intimidation, electoral fraud and false promises of "fascist tyranny". It's almost fascinating that the parties which were so reluctant to go to war against foreign nations in support of America's honour and need for resources are so quick to turn the gun upon the American people themselves. However it is not surprising.

So they may label me a traitor, however I am not, and neither are any of my supporters. We are patriots intent on saving America from the corrupt and self-serving politicians who over the past forty years have forced men to die for their own gain before subjecting America to an apologist peace. Who have exploited the people taking from them every penny either to line the pockets of the rich, or their own in fat government salaries. The face of the beast has truly been revealed now however with Patrick Ryan's declaration that he wishes to suspend Habeas Corpus. "Liberty" in this country is the greatest sham ever concocted.

So rise, supporters of fascism and the god-fearing, for America shall be restored and the rightful government shall be put in place.

Fascism is the future!

So be it Mr Stewart. So be it. ((By the way, that was one of the best written posts in the AAR in my opinion))

The "elected" government seeks to impose upon me the label of traitor, the label of the man not willing to accept legitimate results, the man who was always planning to "overthrow this country in violent revolution". But my fellow fascists, facts show, and history will remember, we were the ones who wanted peaceful reform, we were the ones who desired to gain victory through democracy. It was they who were speaking of the second amendment when they realised the true will of the people lay with us fascists. It was they who formed a bastard union of communists and laissez faireists to steal victory from the people. It was they who used intimidation, electoral fraud and false promises of "fascist tyranny". It's almost fascinating that the parties which were so reluctant to go to war against foreign nations in support of America's honour and need for resources are so quick to turn the gun upon the American people themselves. However it is not surprising.

So they may label me a traitor, however I am not, and neither are any of my supporters. We are patriots intent on saving America from the corrupt and self-serving politicians who over the past forty years have forced men to die for their own gain before subjecting America to an apologist peace. Who have exploited the people taking from them every penny either to line the pockets of the rich, or their own in fat government salaries. The face of the beast has truly been revealed now however with Patrick Ryan's declaration that he wishes to suspend Habeas Corpus. "Liberty" in this country is the greatest sham ever concocted.

So rise, supporters of fascism and the god-fearing, for America shall be restored and the rightful government shall be put in place.

Fascism is the future!

((You mean my letter? Thank you very much, I got exceedingly immersed into being Representative Stewart. In a way I haven't since I was General Davis over a year ago))

((Edit: You've written some solid tracts as Milton-Spencer as well, Not to mention the many excellent speeches back when you were Cameron))

Last edited:
And thus with our heads held high, with our uniforms of black, with our guns in our hands, and screaming our warcry of fascism is the future, we shall purge this nation of the scum that spits upon the stars and stripes.

Fascism rises today!

The United Fascist Party has established a provisional government, with me at its head, efficiency will be at its core and thus power shall be focused in myself and the Grand Council of Fascism (if they choose to join):
Charles L. Longstrum
Robert Piersson
Marinus van Mayer
Thomas Boulevard

After the successful conclusion of the emergency democracy under the fascist system shall be restored.

Mr. Spencer,

The Government has declared you traitors because of your declaration that you are taking up arms to overthrow the government. You can not expect the government to not defend the constitution and the American people when it is threatened by an armed revolt. I have taken an oath to defend the United States and its constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

President Ryan

And yet you revoke the right of habeas corpus. Your claims to defend the constitution now are as lacking in sincerity as when you took the oath to serve this country.

What a depressing spectacle this is. The Progressive and Republican parties, who once so assuredly proclaimed their principles and asserted that victory for the other was anathema to the nation, have now linked hands to preserve the offices of sinecure and patronage from which they derive their power. This unholy alliance is repulsive to any man of conviction. It is a cynical union, born out of the desperation of those who would sooner sacrifice their morals than their power. By most profoundly dishonest electoral engineering and backstage conniving, the two-party system has denied the people their rightful government. And they succeed in this with the active complicity of the Ryan administration, which now races to suspend habeas corpus, arrest American citizens for supporting the 'wrong' party, and crush the States under the heel of the Federal Government. I do not see why the opposition are so dismayed at the Fascist victory; if recent events are anything to go by, the United States has been harbouring a far more reprehensible tyranny at the heart of its government since 1929.

I must respectfully decline my invitation to the Council of Fascism. As a patriot, I voted for the United Fascist Party; and as a patriot, I cannot accept a call to insurrection. But while I reject the means, I accept the intent. At such a close margin, the United Fascist Party is entitled to a recount - which it is unlawfully denied due to the cronyism of the current government. It can thus claim its rightful victory. For if the pretender President-elect McCahill is so sure of his victory, why does he fear a recount?

This is my opinion, protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution, and if President Ryan should choose to arrest me for possessing an opinion, then let me take my place in prison and he take his place in the hall of dictators.

- Marinus van Mayer

I am taking the measure of temporarily suspending habeas corpus due to your call to take up arms. I am doing what I believe is necessary for a short period of time to enable President Elect McCahill to take his legitimate place as President in line with the Constitution. I have not ordered the arrest all members of the Fascist party, only those who take up arms and join the "provisional" government. All Americans are free to express their support non-violently for any party they choose.

President Ryan

Study Politics Bill
Seeing in my University and a lot's of school's how the past elections,with combined racism. i present the next bill.
* Every Student that is under the year of 18 and participates in election matters will be suspended
* Discrimination by Race, religion, or color will have a punishment of 10 years in jail, except for minor's which will be suspended
* Education Bar will be raised 5% by Mr. McCahill.
* Politics may be studied only in privacy

I am taking the measure of temporarily suspending habeas corpus due to your call to take up arms. I am doing what I believe is necessary for a short period of time to enable President Elect McCahill to take his legitimate place as President in line with the Constitution. I have not ordered the arrest all members of the Fascist party, only those who take up arms and join the "provisional" government. All Americans are free to express their support non-violently for any party they choose.

President Ryan

Your colleague's bill would disagree with you:

Study Politics Bill
Seeing in my University and a lot's of school's how the past elections,with combined racism. i present the next bill.
* Every Student that is under the year of 18 and participates in election matters will be suspended
* Discrimination by Race, religion, or color will have a punishment of 10 years in jail, except for minor's which will be suspended
* Education Bar will be raised 5% by Mr. McCahill.
* Politics may be studied only in privacy

What a depressing spectacle this is. The Progressive and Republican parties, who once so assuredly proclaimed their principles and asserted that victory for the other was anathema to the nation, have now linked hands to preserve the offices of sinecure and patronage from which they derive their power. This unholy alliance is repulsive to any man of conviction. It is a cynical union, born out of the desperation of those who would sooner sacrifice their morals than their power. By most profoundly dishonest electoral engineering and backstage conniving, the two-party system has denied the people their rightful government. And they succeed in this with the active complicity of the Ryan administration, which now races to suspend habeas corpus, arrest American citizens for supporting the 'wrong' party, and crush the States under the heel of the Federal Government. I do not see why the opposition are so dismayed at the Fascist victory; if recent events are anything to go by, the United States has been harbouring a far more reprehensible tyranny at the heart of its government since 1929.

I must respectfully decline my invitation to the Council of Fascism. As a patriot, I voted for the United Fascist Party; and as a patriot, I cannot accept a call to insurrection. But while I reject the means, I accept the intent. At such a close margin, the United Fascist Party is entitled to a recount - which it is unlawfully denied due to the cronyism of the current government. It can thus claim its rightful victory. For if the pretender President-elect McCahill is so sure of his victory, why does he fear a recount?

This is my opinion, protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution, and if President Ryan should choose to arrest me for possessing an opinion, then let me take my place in prison and he take his place in the hall of dictators.

- Marinus van Mayer

I have no fear of a recount; I am afraid of the armed militias that proclaim an election result regardless of the truth. As you are no doubt aware, the polls have already been subject to numerous recounts and, though because of this another would seem unnecessary, further recounts are nothing to be feared.

Last edited:
G3143.jpg

Members of the America First Committee rally for peace.

I urge everyone to join in peaceful manifestations outside the Hall of Congress, to avoid war in our nation. Only the people and their lawful representatives can prevent bloodshed. Our institutions work, our economy works, the system works! Then why destroy it? Why rise up on arms and crush the dream of our founding fathers? Let the militias stand down, let us do this the democratic way. Let's do it the american way! Peace in our time!

Adlai Carlsson, Secretary of State.

(( Following the sudden, and tragic death of Constant Blancharde, comes my new character.))

Name: Christina J. Blancharde-Fredrick
Birth: July 9th, 1905 in Thibodaux, Louisiana
Party: Independent; Liberal Party
Career(s): Congresswoman from Kansas's 2nd district; Co-President of the United States Women's Nursing Corps; Speaker of the House of Representatives

Christina Joceline Blancharde was the oldest child to the late Constant Blancharde. She would always listen attentively to his political talks at the dinner table, and asked questions with interest. Since Constant has no boys, Christina wanted to get into politics as her father did. She took her proper Southern etiquette classes, but wanted more in her life so she got into Louisiana State University and studied politics. All her male classmates, always put her down and tormented her but it didn't make her want to give up just try harder. She laughed in their faces when she got her graduation diploma in politics and teaching. In 1929, she decided Louisiana had nothing left for her, so she traveled to Kansas, where she became a teacher in a rural town. She loved teaching but soon with the start of the great depression, things started going down hill. Just a couple months before the great depression she earned the spot of the President for the Kansas Federation of Women’s Clubs. During the great depression it hit her community hard, and Christina wanted to make a difference. So with her father who was running for Vice-President, she ran for congress, she was elected into the Congress in the 1936 election at the ages of 31. Christina was at a rally in Kansas when she heard the news, of her fathers death. She was devastated, but kept going on for the people. She hated fascists and all they stand for, she decided to help destroy them peacefully... She destroyed every fascist club in her district, and vowed to end the party.

Christina's main political views are: Anti-War, destroy Fascism, Liberalism, all Pro-Women movements, Pro-United Nations, reform education, and family and child support.

Katharine_hepburn_woman_of_the_year_cropped.jpg

Christina J. Blancharde, 1936

Last edited:
((With Blancharde's death, the issue of the vacant VP comes to mind. As Blancharde's running mate in the election before the coalition, wouldn't I be the adecuate candidate for that post?? ))

((I'm not sure how it falls under the forum rules, but there's no precedent for vice-presidential candidates dying after an election victory but before being sworn in. According to "The West Wing", which seems to cite its sources correctly on this subject, the President-elect can either submit his new VP pick to the electors, risking the perception of bypassing the voters in the process, or wait until he's inaugurated and then submit his new Vice-President to the Senate for confirmation as normal. Either way, lots of drama.

Also, thekinguter, I'm still Secretary of State until they kick me out of this office in January. =P

EDIT: Incidentally, if the McCahill Administration does choose Rep. Carlsson as the Vice-President, I'd be glad to have Sullivan stay on at State, unless they want someone more interventionist than Michael "World War I = Evil" Sullivan.

Finally, as an Illinois resident and player of a former Illinois governor, God bless the Prairie State and its unique approach to ballot-counting.))

((I'm not sure how it falls under the forum rules, but there's no precedent for vice-presidential candidates dying after an election victory but before being sworn in.))

Matter of fact. I need to clear this up.

According to the story, the Grand Coup begins on January 28th-29th, about a week after the new administration was sworn in.

Coup? I am willing to make a peaceful settlement that pleases all of us :) If not, the fascists will tremble.

I find Henry Bradley's decision to defend the cowardly, weak, and illegitimate government in the White House to be highly disingenuous and outright foolish. He is defending the people that would keep America weak, and keep the power in the hands of the ultra-rich robber-barons and crony capitalists! We need to make a strong nation, and the only way to do that is to strengthen the central government and give it the ability to enforce the will of the people against the banditry of the few men who hold most of the country's wealth!

Do not follow this man's foolish example, people of America! Stand up for what's right, and what's fair! Say NO to these cronies, and stand with us! Fascism is the future!