• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(Shouldnt everyone who voted Republican or Progressive be forced to re-vote either to support the union, abstain, or vote Fascist? Each voter might not have signed on to be marginalized in a coalition ticket)

((That would involve practically re-running the entire election which isn't something I think most of us want to see.))

Last edited:
((Just for the hell of it, and the possibility that the South may receive some fascist Sicily like social programs))

Milton-Spencer
, but only to accept the Devil who has revealed himself rather than the ones who would hide behind rhetoric.

I renounce my previous vote as I feel that this new ticket is not right for America. I am forced to support the Fascist Ticket.

"....This is just another attack by the secular oligarchs in the progressives and Republicans who want to extend their ungodly grasp.....we must fight this together and rally behind Milton-Spencer......for fascism is the future!
((By my count now we have 8-8 should we go into golden vote?))

((By my count now we have 8-8 should we go into golden vote?))

Actually. I think I'll call it, and use Bush v. Gore as a guideline on what sets off The Grand Coup.

((So what's actually happening? I have a speech prepared for if those 2 win.))

((So what's actually happening? I have a speech prepared for if those 2 win.))

You should have received PM from me it the forums did not bug out. This conversation will continue there.

((Does 'you' include both sets of candidates or just the fascists?))

((Does 'you' include both sets of candidates or just the fascists?))

People who will be affected in the most concrete way a character can be affected by the story.

((I'll take that as a 'mind your own business'... :) ))

((I'll take that as a 'mind your own business'... :) ))

Consider yourself lucky. Receiving the PM is not good for your character's health.

The Polls are Closed.

After extensive recounts, McCahill/Blancharde wins by 5,000 votes and the State of Illinois.

(( I love Illinois right now :p))

I, Constant Blancharde would like to say thank you to Americans, for choosing the right team for the job! The Unions will bring America back to its glory days, with no more fascists...

- Vice-President Constant Blancharde

What!? This is madness! There's no way this can be right!

Recount! I demand a recount! I refuse to accept that the American people would choose these cowards and fat cats to lead them! The American people want, no, need, real leaders!

So, the monarchs of our nation have conned the people and snapped this election from the grip of honesty and our victory. In but a few years we fascists have gone from nothing to this, showing that fascist blood flows through America's veins. And it is I who've had the honour of awakening this fascist spirit, it is I who have the privilege and duty of leading the United Fascist Party to victory now. For we shall no longer be exploited, we shall no longer accept this sham of democracy that has halted proper political discourse in this country! We shall no longer tolerate the injustice the politicians serve unto us! And thus with our heads held high, with our uniforms of black, with our guns in our hands, and screaming our warcry of fascism is the future, we shall purge this nation of the scum that spits upon the stars and stripes.

Fascism rises today!

The United Fascist Party has established a provisional government, with me at its head, efficiency will be at its core and thus power shall be focused in myself and the Grand Council of Fascism (if they choose to join):
Charles L. Longstrum
Robert Piersson
Marinus van Mayer
Thomas Boulevard

After the successful conclusion of the emergency democracy under the fascist system shall be restored.

Last edited:
This is disgusting a fascist provisional government! I say NO! There will be no fascism under my watch, America defend your rights there will be no provisional government!

I accept Mr. Spencer's invitation to the Grand Council of Fascism. I refuse to accept that the American people have chosen those who do not have their best interests at heart, and so we must take power by force!

If we cannot destroy fascism with elections and diplomacy, we must use force! Down with fascism, long live a free America!