• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry mister president but i'm just a humble farmer from Alabama. And I may not be as smart as you New York liberal Harvard boys. But how are you gonna finance this continuation of the war? Raise taxes on the American people, are the evil hand of the state gonna take the hard earned money of the American people!?

I'm sorry mister president but i'm just a humble farmer from Alabama. And I may not be as smart as you New York liberal Harvard boys. But how are you gonna finance this continuation of the war? Raise taxes on the American people, are the evil hand of the state gonna take the hard earned money of the American people!?

Please remember that this question can be asked of your party too.

However, as of yet the war has needed no extra funding. Current taxes, which have been in effect since 1836, have kept it going just fine.

Please remember that this question can be asked of your party too.

However, as of yet the war has needed no extra funding. Current taxes, which have been in effect since 1836, have kept it going just fine.

How our cash reserves, national bank and daily balance doing? Numbers please!

Last edited:
Two votes

Two Votes. Two votes can win this primary election.

Two votes can save this country from the brink of catastrophe.

Two votes, but they must be quick.

Just two votes and we can change the very course of history! Peace with Mexico, industrialization and early adoption of new transportation systems ((like Rail) rather than Manifest Destiny, the creation of forts all along our borders so we can be invulnerable from all foreign enemies.

Two votes, just two can alter the course of mighty rivers and create an entirely new path for this country.

Two votes, now, right away - and you personally can be responsible for radically rewriting the destiny of this country from the course that all others seem dead set upon, from the course that the inertia of history seems to be bearing down on us. But we can defy fate, we can create our own new, National Destiny!

Vote now, vote right now, and vote for Brass for our National Destiny!!!

Vote - our destiny is anything BUT manifest!

Okay.

Mr. Davis: Suing people? Really? Those amendments were never part of the bill. Amendments do not become part of a bill just because someone posts them.

King: That's not what meant by A Little Something Extra. A Little Something Extra is meant to be small stories, such as the ones [post=11932842]HERE[/post] and [post=11942216]HERE.[/post] It is not meant to be a way to change the course of history. The Battle for Veracruz did not happen. Mr. Davis, you are still a colonel in the US Army. I'm sorry if it seems harsh, but stories such as that weren't the reason I set up A Little Something Extra. Really, it's my fault for not imposing some sort of strict rules. :(
Colonel Davis, you will have your moment in the limelight, and I as thread starter do not appreciate the SNP's habit of creating history of their own without my permission. From now on, stories must be run by me before they can be posted.

Also, I personally support the reelection of President Cameron. We've thrown ourselves headlong into this war, to pull out now would be throwing away our right to call ourselves champions of liberty (and would also be very unwise gameplay. Take it from a guy who's first Vicky II game boiled down into 5 wars with Mexico, for California alone).

((I Apologize for the suit and accepting kings story, I thought he had run it by you first to be honest. I guess I have to go back to signing as Colonel Davis now........sigh)):eek:o

(( I realized the suit was very overblown after I wrote it and its why I withdrew it, to be perfectly honest I had just come back from a exceedingly boring sermon on easter service that was a waste of two perfectly good hours of spring holiday/break and needed to either be very angry at something or secure some Woodbridge bourbon ));)

((Also my spring break is over and as such I wont be able to post nearly so often now, not until the weekend at least))

((Only been to church once in my life for an Easter service when I was 5, I spent the next 4 years thinking Christians believed Jesus eternally floated in a hot air balloon above us.))

Last edited:
((Only been to church once in my life for an Easter service when I was 5, I spent the next 4 years thinking Christians believed Jesus eternally floated in a hot air baloon above us.))

((That seems like a story I might Haave to hear, I bet that would qualify as a great "Little Something Extra" in Harpers Weekly 'Children now believe that jesus floats in hot air Balloon, overblown pators blamed'))

((That seems like a story I might Haave to hear, I bet that would qualify as a great "Little Something Extra" in Harpers Weekly 'Children now believe that jesus floats in hot air Balloon, overblown pators blamed'))

I can see it now. LIBERAL PASTORS MAKE CHILDREN BELIEVE JESUS FLOATS ABOVE ROOF!

TTL America doesn't need Fox News, we have Harper's Weekly (Not that the Liberator's any less biased mind you) . :D

I can see it now. LIBERAL PASTORS MAKE CHILDREN BELIEVE JESUS FLOATS ABOVE ROOF!

TTL America doesn't need Fox News, we have Harper's Weekly (Not that the Liberator's any less biased mind you) . :D

((Lets see FOX=Harpers weekly, MSNBC=The Liberator, what equals CNN?))

((Comment No.700 yay me!)):D

((Lets see FOX=Harpers weekly, MSNBC=The Liberator, what equals CNN?))

((Comment No.700 yay me!)):D

Was CNN non-biased? I'm not 100% familiar with the political bent of US news channels. I know Fox is Fox, and that's it. :D

Was CNN non-biased? I'm not 100% familiar with the political bent of US news channels. I know Fox is Fox, and that's it. :D

Well CNN is what I use if I want an American news source because it seems unbiased enough to me.

Well CNN is what I use if I want an American news source because it seems unbiased enough to me.

Well, then I guess the main story (the historybook) is CNN until we get a third, unbiased newspaper, the Sentinel being Liberal.

((I enjoy publishing the two most radical newspaper in TTL.))

Just to chime in. I believe that CNN has a slight liberal bias. If not liberal, it certainly has a bias towards supporting the political body. I always outsource my news ;-). I find the BBC to be rather unbiased in international and US affairs.

Just to chime in. I believe that CNN has a slight liberal bias. If not liberal, it certainly has a bias towards supporting the political body. I always outsource my news ;-). I find the BBC to be rather unbiased in international and US affairs.

((CNN does have a slight liberal bias but it has the leas bias of any US station))

((BBC is what I normally use, that and the Guardian, which is blatantly Liberal))

((I watch Sky7... *coughs*))

I honestly got into the BBC because I get a news feed only from them on my Firefox browser. It was serendipitous ;-).

article6.png