• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((I agree with King, it seems a little premature to be ending the primaries. Though if I happen to get the golden vote I'm all for it. :p ))

((Especially considering it's the holidays and anyone who might want to vote for me could be away from a computer for these few days. :D))

My masterplan revealed! :eek:

In all seriousness, it's the holiday. When before the days passed quickly with work and friends keeping me from staring at the clock, I am now reduced to refreshing the Vicky II AAR page continuously a la "The Social Network". My mind screams "action!", but is given none. So I inadvertently am drawn to speed up the electoral process as it is the only action I seem to have control over at the moment. :sad:

As a second factor, blindgoose and I recently got into a short PM conversation. In the process we have unwittingly awoken something in the depths. Something that has slumbered since before the Civil War.

The ground shakes, drums... drums in the thread. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We cannot get out... It is coming...

I would hope that we would see sufficient military cuts under your administration, Mr. Carr; however, I wish to see Mr. Garrett's proposal's in the foreign arena before I cast my vote...

((Well we could do a few chapters of 'I'm not very good at names: Stories of the Spanish-American War'))

My masterplan revealed! :eek:

In all seriousness, it's the holiday. When before the days passed quickly with work and friends keeping me from staring at the clock, I am now reduced to refreshing the Vicky II AAR page continuously a la "The Social Network". My mind screams "action!", but is given none. So I inadvertently am drawn to speed up the electoral process as it is the only action I seem to have control over at the moment. :sad:

As a second factor, blindgoose and I recently got into a short PM conversation. In the process we have unwittingly awoken something in the depths. Something that has slumbered since before the Civil War.

The ground shakes, drums... drums in the thread. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We cannot get out... It is coming...

(( Up, so the old style coalitions are back after all. I bet. ))

Mr. Jarvis -- I remain non-interventionist, as always.

I endorse Mr. Andrew Garrett again in his third bid for the presidency of this most auspicious Republic.

((Btw, I'm pulling out of the race))

Questions to Hayden and Harrison:
How will you bust the trusts?
I can't decide whom of you to endorse, so the question that will decide it is of course: what will you do to break the monopolies?

((I swear, if it's another unbeatable hey-guess-what-Imma-roflstomp-you coalition, I'm just gonna quit.))

I'm sorry. It just made sense. Besides, judging by last election, it should in no way be a "roflstomp". Moreover, this will probably be the last coalition I ever approve.

Okay, so the ACP is at a three-way draw. Golden Vote is still on.

((Wasn't that what you said about the last coalition? And didn't you say you wouldn't approve any more coalitions after they tried to do a coalition when Davis was elected?

Just for the record.))