• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was an early draft of it the final version was posted a page earlier

This is the final version

Nothing wrong with that either, my vote stands.

Americans, you make yourselves proud in rejecting the attempts of the SNP to divide the country - provoking war and hatred between North and South.

I have never been prouder to be from this country.

Neither have I, comrade.
(:)rofl:))

Americans, you make yourselves proud in rejecting the attempts of the SNP to divide the country - provoking war and hatred between North and South.

This was never our intention Mr. McAttack, we both want to save the Union, we merely have different ways of doing it. And I am proud of this country whether I win or lose, and I am proud of the south. For we are beggining to wake up. I predict this election is only the beggining of a Great National movement at the end of which there will stand a Greater and more Enlightened South and Union.

This was never our intention Mr. McAttack, we both want to save the Union, we merely have different ways of doing it. And I am proud of this country whether I win or lose, and I am proud of the south. For we are beggining to wake up. I predict this election is only the beggining of a Great National movement at the end of which there will stand a Greater and more Enlightened South and Union.

Yes, yours goes along the general lines of 'make our side so strong the other side won't secede and we never would, would we, 'sweet smile', we're so nice'.

Yes, yours goes along the general lines of 'make our side so strong the other side won't secede and we never would, would we, 'sweet smile', we're so nice'.

Learn Southern!!!:D
Its 'Sweet Smile' 'Bless your little yankee Heart.....':D

I hadn't realized that we have been preaching hatred towards the North. I've been under the influence that we are actually doing more the preserve the Union then any other party has.

I hadn't realized that we have been preaching hatred towards the North. I've been under the influence that we are actually doing more the preserve the Union then any other party has.

Just shows how much you can get wrong, doesn't it.

I was merely predicting that Mr. Vinograd's statement concerning the SNP wanting to bring slavery to the North might cause a small scale collision of words. :D

Accusing the other side of aiming to destroy the Union or South only brings us closer to that happening. Please, refrain from actions that could cause tragedy within our nation. Bloody Texas was worse enough we can't have a Bloody Union.

what happened in Texas?

"On that day, a small group of Texan Federal Troops had passed by the ranch of one Abraham Devine [2]. The troops had noticed that Devine was verbally berating a black man, and moved over to investigate. Devine explained that his slave was refusing to work unless he was paid. The federal soldiers told Devine that slavery was outlawed in Texas, so the man was not Devine’s slave and had full rights to pay.
This prompted Devine to march into the house, and fetch his hunting rifle. He fired, apparently in simple rage and not intent to harm, at the slave. The bullet missed, but the troops were sufficiently spooked to shoot Devine on the spot. Devine’s story galvanized those Texans who disagreed with the terms of admittance. They demanded the reinstitution of slavery, and their demands were answered equally fervently by the government and anti-slavery portion of Texans.
Over the course of the next two months, King watched in horror as the state of Texas descended into a civil war of its own. The sides in the phenomenon that became known as “Bleeding Texas” were the Federals [3] and the Amarillo Brigadiers [4]. In November 1838, half the United States Army would be in Texas supporting the State Government."

Natonal Union: 12 (+2 on ticket)
SNP: 3 (+2 on ticket)

((Actually considering IRL that southerners were roughly 30% of the national population at the time and have remained so to this day 21% (W/O the people on ticket) to 26.4% (W/ The People on the tickets included) isn't half bad. This is why I say people who are on the ticket should be able to vote, to more accurately represent the difference between the two parties in percentages))

(Essentially the point of this post is to say that 5/6ths of Southerners probably voted SNP for BBB's reference when writing the story)

Last edited: