• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Representative Comm Cody has been assassinated. By who, we do not know, but he was found in a boarding room with all his possessions missing, except for his undergarments.

((Pulling out of the game, but hope my death causes some unrest, even if we don't know who. :p ))

My sympathies go with the Cody family.

((A sign of the death of this AAR... I hope not! Let's find a way to regain interest in this. I enjoy it))

((We could always pull a Cesar over here. That should get some interest sparked. In the very least, you and the other Vice-royalists can come over here and actually win this time. ;)))

((Thanks for the vote of confidence, Carrera/Khur! :rolleyes:

Ummm. I declare myself Emperor of America... bow to my greatness... that is all...))

We're so few left here, that with 7 people running, there just won't be any votes. Where is everybody?

I'd like an answer as well. It can't all be Shadow of the Andes, can it?

(( Less voters means there should be only 2 parties to maximize people being able to vote, and that veeps and cabinets should not be announced until after the election, so all and all only 2 people - the two presidential candidates - are unable to vote. This frees up a larger pool for the election. ))

((Rogov's ideas sound good, at least until we get more people...

And pretty much it's only me who's Vandroving and Cesaring...

And if it is Shadow of the Andes, Lazy People! I can do both!))

((Rogov's ideas sound good, at least until we get more people...))

And with this reasoning I now announce the Republican Party defunct.

Go to which party you will, and know that your party did some pretty badass stuff in its time.

And with this reasoning I now announce the Republican Party defunct.

Go to which party you will, and know that your party did some pretty badass stuff in its time.

((May I run as a Federalist primary candidate, BBB, since I was the Republican nominee? I don't see any other L-F or Free Traders in that party.))

((To be honest I think we've had all the votes we're gonna get this primary.))

((I feel guilty for how dead this AAR seems to be, since I was one of the ones who abandoned it. I'm sorry BBB and everyone else here :())

Just come over here every once in a while and vote. Do this, and your sins will be absolved. :D

((GOP dead? Sadface... :( ))

I declare myself an Independent. To my fellow Republicans, I wish you the best, I thank you for your support, and God bless.

((And Happy Thanksgiving!))

((We already have 3 candidates, the max. You could always vote Khur, the only option that makes sense.))

With all due respect, Mr. Khur, I cannot vote for somebody who believes in undue government influence in the economy. The first candidate who can promise me that the government shall keep its hands off, in either party, will have my support.

With all due respect, Mr. Khur, I cannot vote for somebody who believes in undue government influence in the economy. The first candidate who can promise me that the government shall keep its hands off, in either party, will have my support.

I can't guarantee you I'll keep my hands off the economy, but I do have a proven track record of not 'putting a spanner in the works' as they say.

((My comment was OOC, so I don't understand why you responded to someone IC who didn't even talk to you, just saying. And every candidate in the Federalists support some form of Interventionism, and I think Roderick's would be the most hands-off of the 3.))

(Neither the Democrats nor the Federalists are really free market parties right now. There might be an opening for free market candidates in both parties next election now when the Republicans are gone).