• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 2: KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2: KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to this AAR. As we follow the brave Ottoman rebels in their goal to free the people of Europe from the grasp of the HRE and the Pope. When we last left off, the rebels were close to collapsing to the hordes of Tuskan----I mean Timurid Raiders and the Golden Horde (which is not made out of gold, sadly).

It was a quiet 2 years (minus a few rebels and the Annexation of Candar, and the war of Treziondian Conquest). But that all changed when Skywalker declared Constantinople will become the Countries Capitol.
ottomanaarconstantinopl.jpg

Oh, and as promised (Note, I never sent a missionary:rofl: )
ottomanaarjawallachia.jpg

After the swift annexation of Albania, Skywalker called a Meeting of all rebel Senetors and Generals. He was standing on a podium, looking scarred and wearinga black robe. He then went on to give this Speech: "There was an assassanation attempt on me today, but the plot was foiled. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, But I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger" While giving the speech Guards starting to walk in the room and take political opponents away "To ensure the continuing safty and stability of the Rebellion, the Rebellion will be reorganized into THE FIRST......OTTOMAN.......EMPIRE! For safe and secure..........society!":eek:.

Sorry I had to do it as the option to become an empire happend :D, so I naturally took it.
ottomanaarottomanempire.jpg

Anyway, I've noticed the Goldne horde is weakening right now. So I'm goign to have ot act quickly or Poland might steal my land.
ottomanaarpolandisevil.jpg

And While I'm beating up the hordes, Aragon declares war.........again..........The Darkside blinds them.
ottomanaarstupidaragon.jpg

So I now have to make peace with the Timmies......again........:mad: But lucky me, Aragon offered a white peace as Castille decided to eat them. But the damage they did was done, I am forced to give tribute to the timmies. This insult will not be forgotten........................KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I got title of Khalifa :D.
ottomanaarkhalifa.jpg

Then I annexed Trebizond (who had Naxos aswell).

So I then got a mission to annex Bosnia (I canceld teh Egypt one) and then after that mission was done I annexed Achea, which lead to nation wide rebeling (i Have stab -3, every time it goes up one, it gets knocked down again) and legiticamy 30 (Because being stuck in a regency council for 20 years sucks). Here's my naton that I managed to hold together
ottomanaar1449.jpg

Sorry if this wasn't very Star Warsy or enough Paradies, I was fighting the same guys over again so Not much was there to work on, and I got very focused on the rebels (every time one was defeated, 2 more would pop up)

I'll continue playing in the Background for a bit (maybe, I might not) just trying to stabalize things (my econemy is almost down the drain becasue of the rebels).

ECP: Vader what is going on in Iberia.
CV: It appears that when Thrawn left to do battle against forces on the edge of our knowledge Piett took over Castile to ensure order and ordered an attack against the rebels who were temporally reorganizing them selves into a Empire.
ECP: Haha for once I have the moral high ground. Hear that rebels I have the Moral high ground surrender as you can't win.
CV: anyway it then turns out Admiral Demetrius Zaarin took over Aragon cancelled the attack on the rebel empire and rebelled and Piett then to quash the revolt attacked Zaarin's forces