+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange Happenings in Darket Hour

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Strange Happenings in Darket Hour

Post up any strange events that have happened to you in Darkest Hour!

With me, as Greece in 1914 scenario; me, Serbia and Russia smashed the German and A-H Empire. The Entente did nothing.

Its now 1938 with no new wars. I decided to declare war on Hungary, the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes absorbed them.

Then I declared war on the Ottoman Empire.

France declared war on Russia, The Entente composes of France, Austria, Czechoslovakia and Germany.

This should be entertaining....
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

High on Political Consensus walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Assuming the entente wasn't actually at war at all, this issue is pretty much fixed in the upcoming patch (I have the Beta for it at the moment), and the AI improved. My first trial run through as A-H saw the Central Powers annex Serbia and Albania, march deep into Russia and make some gains in Northern Italy. We were finally defeated in mid-to-late 1917, after the French broke through German lines and marched on Berlin and Vienna.

And there will be no events triggered past about 1920 in the 1914 scenario, regardless of enddate, so not seeing any new wars is kind of WAD.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

i was playing as the french in 1936 scenario and the british dind call poland for the alliance the german anexed poland and de world war 2 dindt started and in the same game checoslovakia was in the axis.

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

You know something is wrong when Greece starts building Carriers of the latest designs.
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

+ Reply to Thread