• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jjja494

Captain
40 Badges
Nov 21, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Prison Architect
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
I'm looking for a replacement for Imgur. I'm not going to use Imageshack, thats a hassal. Imgur had some nice features like mass uploading, and simple uploading, but some of the pictures do not load properly, as some you have noticed on the Brittany AAR I'm doing. What do you guys use?

Meh, I'm going to try imgplace for tonights update.

photobucket is what I've been using for years and years.

Imageshack is what I roll with.

I would try photobucket but no matter what is put in, even after passing the captcha, it won't allow me to create an account, and says I'm ineligible. Any ideas why?

I use imgur. It works fine for me.

I used to use imageshack. I forget why, but I switched over to photobucket some time ago. A popular AAR needs to be wary of their bandwidth limit, but it's always worked well for me. JJ - no idea why you would be declared 'ineligible.' I'd see if there's a customer service e-mail you can ask.

I use both imageshack and photobucket. Photobucket is better since it doesn't change file names, but I often run into the bandwidth cap even after I started to spread the images out between the two sites. Sometimes photobucket won't reset when it's supposed to, so I have to send in a help ticket to remind them to reset my bandwidth usage.

I use only photobucket. Nice and simple.

The only criticism I can think of for Photobucket is that it automatically resizes large photos.

The only criticism I can think of for Photobucket is that it automatically resizes large photos.

I think you can change that option.

Found it, thanks for getting me on the trail. Turns out the option is in upload settings, but there's no link to it from account settings (where all the other settings are)