• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
any new and non-beta links? since megaupload is down:sad:

Trying to find someone who has it. I seem to have every version besides that one..

Well, had a play through as Germany in the Beta.

Still very messy in Siberia and China. Mongolia and Tibet wars Xibei, Xibei annexes Tibet, Mongolia annexes Xibei, Japan wars and puppets mongolia, gives northern mongolia to Russia, declares war on Russia and Siberia (just a day after)...they conclude peace after Japan annexes Siberia. And we are left with big chunks of isolated Russian territory floating around. It's crazy lol. Needs to be a more simple and flowing conflict because the Qing will want their lands soon, and the mess will get even bigger...I don't think even the current state of Siberia is fixable at this rate in my game, and the Qing will just take over it.

Same for the ottoman empire. After its defeat, the land is just isolated parts of Turkey and the invading nations (Egypt, the Saudis, Iran) don't get all of their territory. The main culprit are the Kurds, they totally disrupt the peace event.

I also find it odd that Germany can't seem to do anything about elections in Mittel Europa (and the whole of eastern Europe). I have a social liberal Lithuania in an authoritarian Mittel Europa...bit strange, considering that Germany is anti-democratic (as shown in events). Also White Ruthenia and Ukraine often leave and there is nothing Germany can do about it. White Ruthenia tries to ally with the Russians and I can't stop them. In my game the Russians actually declared war on them instead, this meant main Mittel Europa and Ukraine is separated...I don't think the Germans would stand for that.

Same for Austria-Hungary. Would the Austrian government allow elections within their empire without permission? And would Germany allow the German Austrians to become democratic?

Germany must play a bigger role in influencing European politics and Austria it's own empire. Currently every nation just does what the hell it wants.

Updated the Optional Syndie Pack link now alos. (Without the new loadingscreen, only including the music)

Playing through the new beta, when was the Japanese navy revamped? I'm pleased to see some changes, like Kaga and Tosa as battleships, with Akagi and Atago as carriers :)

However, during the Taiwan rebellion, I noticed that I can't land troops anywhere on the island. Is this a known bug? I attempted an amphibious assault behind Korea's lines as well and the game wouldn't let me do it.

It's been very fun so far, though. When Korea and Taiwan rebelled, Fengtian stabbed me in the back and allied with them while I already had troops in northern Korea. They were actually winning for a bit, since my troops were entirely cut off from supply, but I broke through to the coast and started evacuating my divisions to Port Arthur. Once I got a coordinated counter-offensive started with Trans-Amur's support they both collapsed pretty quickly, but it was very scary for a few months and I nearly lost 10 divisions in their assault. But now, I can't finish Taiwan off since I can't seem to land any divisions there!

You should be able to blockade. I would start a strategic bombing campaign and starve them out.

Playing through the new beta, when was the Japanese navy revamped? I'm pleased to see some changes, like Kaga and Tosa as battleships, with Akagi and Atago as carriers :)

However, during the Taiwan rebellion, I noticed that I can't land troops anywhere on the island. Is this a known bug? I attempted an amphibious assault behind Korea's lines as well and the game wouldn't let me do it.

It's been very fun so far, though. When Korea and Taiwan rebelled, Fengtian stabbed me in the back and allied with them while I already had troops in northern Korea. They were actually winning for a bit, since my troops were entirely cut off from supply, but I broke through to the coast and started evacuating my divisions to Port Arthur. Once I got a coordinated counter-offensive started with Trans-Amur's support they both collapsed pretty quickly, but it was very scary for a few months and I nearly lost 10 divisions in their assault. But now, I can't finish Taiwan off since I can't seem to land any divisions there!

you can only land divisions on provinces with beach icons, for taiwan these are the northern and the southern provinces

Playing as CoF; allied with UoB, CNT-FAi and Su; declared war to germany in september 1939; it is now may 1940 and I've won. Too easy, even with the SU help it was insulting easy

Anyone getting a error when loading a game that that a Qing minister doesn't exist and you get the option to Abort, Retry or Ignore.

The error message is something like "Wrong Government Position. Minister of Security instead of Armament Minster, Zhao Yuke ID= 978154."

Playing the 1.3 Beta

Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone getting a error when loading a game that that a Qing minister doesn't exist and you get the option to Abort, Retry or Ignore.

The error message is something like "Wrong Government Position. Minister of Security instead of Armament Minster, Zhao Yuke ID= 978154."

Playing the 1.3 Beta

Thanks!
Yup, I hear its being fixed. You could also 'fix' it by annexing the Qing Empire :p