• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems it was not.

Problem was not with his min picture but with event itself....
Someone forgot, that if he wants to add comments to event he must add # before comments, otherwise, it will mess whole event ( as in this case ).
Bug will be fixed in a next version.

Why you do not fully use DH script-event language additions? Events are horribly scripted, norway eventfile is a holymess in particular.

p.s. Kaiserreich is a great mod, if techtree, mobilisation system and events will be converted to DH ones it will be even greater!

I really like how the porting of the mod from Arma went, the game is quite balanced and I was able to see things unexpected in older versions (like Mongolia losing against Xibei San Ma, for example), and I can't wait to see how it will become when and if the tech tree and mobilization system are adapted. :)

But in the games I've run I've noticed some problems:
France always attacks Germany on may-june 1939, earlier that than in the Arma version (usually january 1940), which leads the Internationale to a crushing defeat since at that time the French army have not completely modernized or is stuck in Italy, being an easy prey for the Reichswehr;
the French, British and Italian AIs have problems to do amphibious assaults, as they can destroy the Danish army and navy and still not try a single landing (the situation is even worse if the target is distant, like Canada or Australia); on the other hand, the German Union AI likes to land on the most improbable places (in my last game they landed in Cayenne, Borneo and Vancouver Island);
if Poland enters MittelEuropa and gains German support against Belarus, this will cause Poland to declare war agains it even if the puppet status has not been broken, resulting in a weird situation where Germany is at war against all of MittelEuropa and White Ruthenia;
Russia has a lot of problems about cores and claims, as the events that make it inherit Central Asia destroy all the IC in the area without a proper reason (if the player defeats Russia and frees Alash Orda it would get only 12 IC, which is nothing against Turkestan); for some weird reason Soviet Union can integrate Central Asia faster than Kola or Siberia, which tend to remain claims.

I really like how the porting of the mod from Arma went, the game is quite balanced and I was able to see things unexpected in older versions (like Mongolia losing against Xibei San Ma, for example), and I can't wait to see how it will become when and if the tech tree and mobilization system are adapted. :)

But in the games I've run I've noticed some problems:
France always attacks Germany on may-june 1939, earlier that than in the Arma version (usually january 1940), which leads the Internationale to a crushing defeat since at that time the French army have not completely modernized or is stuck in Italy, being an easy prey for the Reichswehr;
the French, British and Italian AIs have problems to do amphibious assaults, as they can destroy the Danish army and navy and still not try a single landing (the situation is even worse if the target is distant, like Canada or Australia); on the other hand, the German Union AI likes to land on the most improbable places (in my last game they landed in Cayenne, Borneo and Vancouver Island);
if Poland enters MittelEuropa and gains German support against Belarus, this will cause Poland to declare war agains it even if the puppet status has not been broken, resulting in a weird situation where Germany is at war against all of MittelEuropa and White Ruthenia;
Russia has a lot of problems about cores and claims, as the events that make it inherit Central Asia destroy all the IC in the area without a proper reason (if the player defeats Russia and frees Alash Orda it would get only 12 IC, which is nothing against Turkestan); for some weird reason Soviet Union can integrate Central Asia faster than Kola or Siberia, which tend to remain claims.

Most things you have mentioned have been noted and fixed.
Will check France vs Germany war and try to sort things out.....

The Hawaii event where they fold under force to accept annexation directs to the wrong event, therefore it doesn't get annexed.

Screw it, I love this mod with all my heart but it needs some improvements with grammar and typos and what-not. I'm not trying to be pissy about it since I understand that this is a large undertaking. I've been wanting to contribute to the Kaiserreich Mod for years; would you mind if I cleaned up the event files a little bit? I don't know much about making events but I've got a good nose for spellchecking.

Should you say yes I'll gladly make an account on the KR forums. Feel free to reply here or send a PM or whatever.

The Hawaii event where they fold under force to accept annexation directs to the wrong event, therefore it doesn't get annexed.

Screw it, I love this mod with all my heart but it needs some improvements with grammar and typos and what-not. I'm not trying to be pissy about it since I understand that this is a large undertaking. I've been wanting to contribute to the Kaiserreich Mod for years; would you mind if I cleaned up the event files a little bit? I don't know much about making events but I've got a good nose for spellchecking.

Should you say yes I'll gladly make an account on the KR forums. Feel free to reply here or send a PM or whatever.

Make an account on kaiserreich forum....
And thanks for bug report. Bug was found and will be fixed in next version...

Minor issue: when I got the "Downfall of Numenor published" event, the picture was a horrible mess.

Event picture was made by someone who forgot size of optimal event picture ( he made it larger than allowed by game engine ). Will be fixed in next version.

Minor issues :
1) AUS does not get all cores after victory in ACW, I don't have this save but if I remember correctly it was Eugene,Oregon.
2) Election events in liberated UK are doubled and I got at the same time Convservative and Nationalist victory, it happened two times for me.
3) National France ai is extremelly passive, despite having many divisions in Africa it sended only 3-4 to continental France after I liberated it, it happened to me when I played both Russia and liberated UK and was still fighting Germany.

Minor issues :
1) AUS does not get all cores after victory in ACW, I don't have this save but if I remember correctly it was Eugene,Oregon.
2) Election events in liberated UK are doubled and I got at the same time Convservative and Nationalist victory, it happened two times for me.
3) National France ai is extremelly passive, despite having many divisions in Africa it sended only 3-4 to continental France after I liberated it, it happened to me when I played both Russia and liberated UK and was still fighting Germany.

Thanks for reports. Bugs were found and will be fixed in next release.

I'm experiencing repeatable CTD in my Germany game on 12\13 July 1937.

It happens always but if I load as any other country it doesn't crash.

I think it might be related to event "The Ahnenerbe Expedition to Tibet." (3206350) because it fires when I load as other country but when I play GER I got CTD instead of this event.

I'm experiencing repeatable CTD in my Germany game on 12\13 July 1937.

It happens always but if I load as any other country it doesn't crash.

I think it might be related to event "The Ahnenerbe Expedition to Tibet." (3206350) because it fires when I load as other country but when I play GER I got CTD instead of this event.

Try this procedure, which was reported to fix issue ( issue will be of course fixed in next release ) : 1.Find event 3206350 in Flavour Events.txt ( CENTRAL POWERS folder )
2.a - remove description of this event
2.b - or remove description of this event ( and left something similar in event desc EVT_9987_DESC but with different number, which is not used by event descriptions in event_text.cvs) and move it to event_text.cvs ( in config file ) to a separate column.

Try this procedure, which was reported to fix issue ( issue will be of course fixed in next release ) : 1.Find event 3206350 in Flavour Events.txt ( CENTRAL POWERS folder )
2.a - remove description of this event
2.b - or remove description of this event ( and left something similar in event desc EVT_9987_DESC but with different number, which is not used by event descriptions in event_text.cvs) and move it to event_text.cvs ( in config file ) to a separate column.

2a worked fine, thanks for help.

I can't seem to get an activation email for the kaiserreich forums, I tried both my hotmail and gmail accounts. I checked my spam folder too just in case.

Some more bugs I found;

1. When Haiti liberates the Dominican republic and deals with the dictator Trujillo is still the minister of security.

2. There's also an annoying trend of Puerto Rico declaring independence due to high dissent which screws up quite a few events. Possible solutions would be a Puerto Rican puppet state existing from the very beginning or an event that triggers as soon as Puerto Rico declares itself independent.

3. If Sweden declares war on Norway in the syndicalism event they don't seem to be doing anything. Same goes for Finland if it enters the war on either side.

I can't seem to get an activation email for the kaiserreich forums, I tried both my hotmail and gmail accounts. I checked my spam folder too just in case.

Some more bugs I found;

1. When Haiti liberates the Dominican republic and deals with the dictator Trujillo is still the minister of security.

2. There's also an annoying trend of Puerto Rico declaring independence due to high dissent which screws up quite a few events. Possible solutions would be a Puerto Rican puppet state existing from the very beginning or an event that triggers as soon as Puerto Rico declares itself independent.

3. If Sweden declares war on Norway in the syndicalism event they don't seem to be doing anything. Same goes for Finland if it enters the war on either side.

Thanks for report. Bugs were identified and will be fixed ( except for Puerto Rico - there is not much I can do now.... )

I have activated you,

It's great to see such a "resurrection" of this wonderful mod. I keep seeing CoF get steam-rolled in '37 for each game, and UoB never helps - but I'm sure that will be looked at as things go on.

Any way to have an event pop-up which spawns some UoB divisions in France to help against the Huns? Even 8-10 divisions would help in some capacity for an early 1937 war, else CoF gets eaten and annexed.

I played a game as Canada which was a bit flawed. With the claim territory mechanic I could claim the entire north east of the US. The US and the CSA both had a fifty percent chance to give me the territory. It's funny now because the CSA is protected by occupying Canadian territory, but they are at peace with me.