• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There seems to be a bug with the phalanstere international events. As PRK, i apply and both ENG and FRA accept however the event that both have refused fires.

The problem is Event 300486 has an error the event refers to PRK instead of BRA.

Last edited:
I copied the dh full folder, unpacked the newest Kaiserreich. The game works, though I get "Unknown string wanted" in stead of for example "ok" in events... Dafuq?

I copied the dh full folder, unpacked the newest Kaiserreich. The game works, though I get "Unknown string wanted" in stead of for example "ok" in events... Dafuq?

Why copy the DH full folder?

Just extract the Kaiserreich Folder into the mods folder.

I don't know, if it's okay to request here, but I'm doing it regardless :)

There could be other Phalansteres after the war. I was playing with soc-Italy, and got quite high level of technology and IC to participate in the Phalanstere this time. Also, Soviet Republic got into war with Delhi (Entente), and annexed it, however neither Bhartiya joined to the Internationale, nor Sov. gave it back to them. Plus, the revolution in Africa goes a bit wierd way, since the Syndies release many puppets without any "idea", so the borders look quite idiotic (and Kasserine doesn't belong to any country... Chust neither...).

I love the game BTW. :D

Last edited:
Permission request to KR team: Can I use images from KR in CCIP?

Specifically city images like the ones found here:
http://cs.servegame.com/kaiserreich/showthread.php?tid=810&page=5
Our policy towards this is simply asking on our forum (just in case someone on the team has an objection) and crediting the Kaiserreich Team for the items your borrowed. But since these images weren't already implemented in the mod, I'd advice you to ask river guard individually as well.

Great mod guys! Installed it yesterday and fired up a test game as Germany...i'm thrilled with all the new nations, events, colors, politics and everything that is new compared to DH =)

I was browsing through the files and read some of the events. It has always been "my thing" to totally unify Germany and have all central european areas where Germans settled as core. Like the annexation of Austria (including Southern Tyrol, and the territory that is represented as Maribor ingame)..Sudeten+Bohemia/Moravia...well, just moving the border to the east just like in 1939/40. I plan on adding them provinces manually as core in the save file but I don't know whether that is going to make some of the (possible?) events get corrupted. Are there even such events?
I'm new to this mod but it's hard to believe that -if GER had won ww1 in real life- there wouldn't have been any annexations in the east. I also expected the Netherlands or Ukraine to be a puppet, for instance...so I take it that the mod does not represent a 100% historical outcome of a German victory, like proposed in the war goals?
Sorry if everything is explained somewhere in the storyline, like I said, I'm new ^^

First, Germany did annex the territory now owned by the United Baltic Duchy (technically it's an autonomous part of the empire), so there were, in fact, annexations in the east. Second, the rest of Eastern Europe is in the German sphere of influence, any would be very unruly if they were directly ruled by Germany (they’re actually ruled by German nobility when the game starts, and there are quite a few events dealing with the expulsion of said nobles in each of the countries). The Netherlands is also in the German sphere, but is technically neutral (it really has nothing to gain from a war with France).
On the event question, there are events for cores in the Sudetenland and Austria if you take them, and there’s also an event to annex the United Baltic Duchy and get its territory as cores. Any other cores you’ll have to mod in yourself.

First, Germany did annex the territory now owned by the United Baltic Duchy (technically it's an autonomous part of the empire), so there were, in fact, annexations in the east. Second, the rest of Eastern Europe is in the German sphere of influence, any would be very unruly if they were directly ruled by Germany (they’re actually ruled by German nobility when the game starts, and there are quite a few events dealing with the expulsion of said nobles in each of the countries). The Netherlands is also in the German sphere, but is technically neutral (it really has nothing to gain from a war with France).
On the event question, there are events for cores in the Sudetenland and Austria if you take them, and there’s also an event to annex the United Baltic Duchy and get its territory as cores. Any other cores you’ll have to mod in yourself.

Thanks for the quick answer! I just start a crusade to the east if the puppets think they can do what they want :p Well, that just leaves the other parts, mainly owned by Poland and Galizien (and individual provinces like Maribor or Bolzano) to be modded by changing the savefile. No matter if HoI, EU..Vic..I always seem to have the goal to create mid-ww2 Germany, so annexing the whole which was the GenGovernment. I don't know but that seems to be the ideal Germany I want to achieve. My initial question was when I add the province id's in the savefile right at the start if that has an influence on event triggers and/or if the event chains still work properly. =)

I am looking through the files but I find very little, perhaps because I am not sure of what I'm looking for.

I am playing as Serbia going for Yugoslavia. The Ausgliech worked in my favor and I have annexed Bosnia, Croatia and Montenegro. The Belgrad pact gave me alliances and the territories I have claims on from Bulgaria and Albania. I now simply need Slovakia from Austria.

Thing is, I believe Austria is too powerful, having taken half of Hungary (other half is my allies in the Iron Guards possesion) and made a puppet of the Italian federation. So I want to know this:

Is there any event that will make the Austrians go to war with the syndicalists or the syndicalists to go to war with Austria? Will Austria ally with Germany? Will there be events for Serbia to take the Slovakian provinces I need?

Also, can I ally with anyone? It seems like none of the major alliances wants me. Is the Belgrad Pact the only ones I can count on as allies?

The year is 1941 and the second Weltkrieg is in full swing.

Thankful for any help!

First off, you need Slovenia. Slovakia is the northern part of Hungary (who losses all her cores upon annexation...)

The Danubian Federation usually allies with Germany, tough, you are a bit past of that. Instead you can start massing divisions, since Austria has only 30-40 divisions, and builds only more in war (so a bigscale blitzkrieg would be optimal).

First off, you need Slovenia. Slovakia is the northern part of Hungary (who losses all her cores upon annexation...)

The Danubian Federation usually allies with Germany, tough, you are a bit past of that. Instead you can start massing divisions, since Austria has only 30-40 divisions, and builds only more in war (so a bigscale blitzkrieg would be optimal).

*Slovenia, check.

I'm not really in a position to mass divisions. I have very low manpower.

Also, Austria is not the Danubian Federation, they're just usual Austria.

Last edited:
I would appreciatte if someone answer my question.

National France starts the game with five land units (most of the army) locked. It seems that an event unlock the units.

I've checked national france events but found nothing

What is this event? What triggers it?

Thx

Is there any event that will make the Austrians go to war with the syndicalists or the syndicalists to go to war with Austria? Will Austria ally with Germany? Will there be events for Serbia to take the Slovakian provinces I need?
Yes, there are several paths to Austria join the war: if French troops cross the Rhine, an event may pop up for Germany where they can "call up the old allies" - that will determine if Austria, Bulgaria and the Ottomans will join the war. It's not a 100% sure thing, as they may refuse the offer. Austria may also enter Mitteleuropa outside of any event chain (like if the AI entered the diplomacy screen :) ). And Austria may also join if the SRI decides to attack the Italian Federation.

And as far as I know, there are no events for claiming Slovakia from Austria. But then, I've never really seen Serbia being so succesfull so, who knows. :)

Also, can I ally with anyone? It seems like none of the major alliances wants me. Is the Belgrad Pact the only ones I can count on as allies?
Russia may form a bloc with you and some other countries if it decides to go expansionist, but that's it.

Thanks for the quick answer! I just start a crusade to the east if the puppets think they can do what they want :p Well, that just leaves the other parts, mainly owned by Poland and Galizien (and individual provinces like Maribor or Bolzano) to be modded by changing the savefile. No matter if HoI, EU..Vic..I always seem to have the goal to create mid-ww2 Germany, so annexing the whole which was the GenGovernment. I don't know but that seems to be the ideal Germany I want to achieve. My initial question was when I add the province id's in the savefile right at the start if that has an influence on event triggers and/or if the event chains still work properly. =)

Adding them as cores right? Then no, adding cores should have no effect on any existing events.

played few games until the ebd date. Never seen activated some techs. Such as str. bomber/str. rocket tabs in air doctrines. Also never seen activated battle ship and carrier nuclear ships in secret weapons as well as rocked mass production in industrial techs.

hey guys, first off, i really want to thank the Kaiserreich team members who are constantly updating the HR files, BUT, i gotta say this, PLease, please whenever you update the main HR files and you also include the extra files like the syndicated and skif on the updated page... UPDATE those extra files also or at least tell us what those files are compatible with and check them out before you say...." ok KR is updated to the latest Dh version".

Because it's not, KR as most of us have be playing it also includes the syndicated files and the skif files.

I know i'm being picky, that's just the way i am.

again, thanks for all your hard work concerning KR and any other mods you work on. I know that everyone has a thing called a real life.

Hope everyone has a very safe and happy holiday season :))

Where can I find a list of open event numbers? I thought I had my new LaPlata events all set, but apparently I have duplicated some event numbers.

Where can I find a list of open event numbers? I thought I had my new LaPlata events all set, but apparently I have duplicated some event numbers.
There isn't one. :) People over time simply wrote new events using whatever ID they've been thinking of. Most countries have set ID ranges, but they're not often really followed. RainbowFire tried to properly order these IDs, but I'm not sure how deep he went into it.

In any case, since I'm sort of the unnoficial caretaker for South America in KR, would you mind sending me these events, please? :D

There isn't one. :) People over time simply wrote new events using whatever ID they've been thinking of. Most countries have set ID ranges, but they're not often really followed. RainbowFire tried to properly order these IDs, but I'm not sure how deep he went into it.

In any case, since I'm sort of the unnoficial caretaker for South America in KR, would you mind sending me these events, please? :D
Happy to if I ever get them working :( AFAIK, I just need some working event numbers.

You wouldn't happen to know 5 unused event numbers; 4 for La Plata(ARG) and 1 for the AUS(TEX) would you?