• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why is the repetitive Don-Kuban event WAD? Is it actually a chain of events with the same (or very similar) name?

I is either a WAD or something that happens every month in every game I've played. Same event, same options, over and over again.

I did notice some odd OOB choices, such as the German Baltic Fleet seemingly in port, but actually showing up somewhere under the Oradea Province in Hungary. :-O Also the Russian Pacific Fleet was supposedly also in port, but it seemed to be outside the map... around where the North Pole should be. I had to disband both of them, as they were completely useless and immobile.
One more thing - Yugoslavia is shown as having a claim on Trento... Why exactly I cannot fathom. :D

I is either a WAD or something that happens every month in every game I've played. Same event, same options, over and over again.

I did notice some odd OOB choices, such as the German Baltic Fleet seemingly in port, but actually showing up somewhere under the Oradea Province in Hungary. :-O Also the Russian Pacific Fleet was supposedly also in port, but it seemed to be outside the map... around where the North Pole should be. I had to disband both of them, as they were completely useless and immobile.
One more thing - Yugoslavia is shown as having a claim on Trento... Why exactly I cannot fathom. :D

All fixed in next version...

Seems like National France has lost their Head of State and only got their Head of Government left. Quite odd, ha? :D

Attachments

• ScreenSave1.bmp
    ScreenSave1.bmp
    2,9 MB · Views: 362
No, see, that's as intended. The Whites just couldn't afford replacing all the signs the Reds placed all over the cities.

Umm where do I place the skins files?

Oh so I dont have to overwrite anything.

K thanks

My Kaiserreichgames have always a crash some weeks after CoF attacked Germany.
Im can't play longer then until 39-40 and thats wired.

I'm Playing with Kaiserreich for 1.01 and d h 1.01 b2 but my game crashes every round im playing after CoF attack.

My Kaiserreichgames have always a crash some weeks after CoF attacked Germany.
Im can't play longer then until 39-40 and thats wired.

I'm Playing with Kaiserreich for 1.01 and d h 1.01 b2 but my game crashes every round im playing after CoF attack.

Post here savegame, and I will see what is wrong.....

I'm not sure if this is intended, but in my Canada game, the ACW quickly devolved into all four sides fighting partisans more than each other. The whole American Midwest (from almost Chicago to the Rocky Mountains) was partisan-controlled by spring 1937. Also, the USA does not seem to be doing anything to lower its dissent, thus putting themselves at a huge disadvantage, because when any other faction captures a partisan province, that province hardly rebels (revolt risk ~10%), while for USA, partisan rise up almost daily (revolt risk ~50-70%).

Another issue. As Canada, I had manpower growth of 0.09 per day. Two agricultural techs and a slider move to Hawk lobby later, that value has not increased, although it should have risen by 30%, so to 0.12 per day.

I have the same problem, it seems to occur if Jean II becomes head of state, the game also tends to crash afterwards.

Same. After the "Burbon Restoration" event the game crashed when I clicked on National France.

It has got something to do with Jean's minister picture, I'm afraid. I thought it had already been fixed in the HoI version?