• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys. Bigtime fan of KR for HOI2 here. I just bought DH and love it. I have done everything as instructed to get the mod going, and it shows up in the DH configuration menu before launch. But when I try to choose it, it tells me there was a problem with configuration and that it can't run, so it takes me to DH full. What's going on?

Any tips for starting as the Ottoman Empire in KR? I am toying with the idea of making an AAR about it, but I am far from being a good DH players, so some tips about the first moves as them would be appreciated.

I would suggest trying a fresh DL of each. If you check the aar in my sig, you can see that I played until 48 as the USA and had no major issues and only 1 minor issue that required a save game edit to fix. I am pretty sure MartinBG fixed that issue in the latest release though.

Playing as National France, it happened something i tought annoyng.

Liberia event gave me the option to either protect them or to declare War. In this case, Monrovia would be considered a national province. It means, full resources ans IC.

I DoW and anexed Monrovia.

However, just a few days after, Liberia signed a peacy traty with Canada, Lider of entente, and returned to status quo.

I lost Monrovia, and every thing i got int the end was -200 diplomacy score with Liberia. (and some points with germany)

What is the point of an event that allows me to declare war on Liberia and turn it in a National Province if just after the war it signs a peacy treaty with Canada.

It was just a waste of time in my opinion.

Playing as National France, it happened something i tought annoyng.

Liberia event gave me the option to either protect them or to declare War. In this case, Monrovia would be considered a national province. It means, full resources ans IC.

I DoW and anexed Monrovia.

However, just a few days after, Liberia signed a peacy traty with Canada, Lider of entente, and returned to status quo.

I lost Monrovia, and every thing i got int the end was -200 diplomacy score with Liberia. (and some points with germany)

What is the point of an event that allows me to declare war on Liberia and turn it in a National Province if just after the war it signs a peacy treaty with Canada.

It was just a waste of time in my opinion.

Wait, did you actually diplomatically annex the country? The way you said it it sounds like you didn't.

Nevermind, I ran it as admin and it worked. Now to go about modding the tech models that remain unnamed...

Hello,

as soon as I have started as Germany, the play in the Kaiserreich mod, it does not last long and does not function.

Announcement(Message) of Microsoft Windows Darkest Houer does not function(work) any more.

I would be glad if me a tip can give.

Sigh. Okay, I'm currently writing an AAR as National France and I was half way through liberating the mainland and doing really well when *boom* I tried to load a save game and the game crashed. Here's the initial error message I get:

"Scenario file had errors! Check savedebug.txt (search for 'Scenario Validation') for details."

If I try to do anything after that the game crashes.

And it's not just one save game but several going back for two months - effectively meaning that I can't reload from any part of the invasion of France.

I checked savedebug.txt and this is what I found:

Scenario Validation (provinces)...
Province 1 (Reykjavik) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 3 (Akureyri) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 213 (Chust) is specififed as owned by Hungary but nobody is specified as controller.
Province 235 (Krakow) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 236 (Nowy Sacz) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 237 (Tarnow) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 238 (Stanislawow) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 239 (Przemysl) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 240 (Tarnopol) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 241 (Stryj) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 242 (Lwow) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 244 (Rowne) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 245 (Lutsk) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 247 (Brest-Litovsk) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 248 (Pinsk) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 249 (Sarny) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 251 (Nowogrodek) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 253 (Wolkowysk) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 256 (Vilejka) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 257 (Glebokie) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 292 (Bistrita) is specififed as owned by Hungary but nobody is specified as controller.
Province 296 (Oradea) is specififed as owned by Hungary but nobody is specified as controller.
Province 300 (Cernauti) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 301 (Suceava) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 327 (Krusevac) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 328 (Kumanovo) is a landprovince without owner.
Province 329 (Pristina) is a landprovince without owner.

And so on for what looks like all the provinces. I'm playing DH 1.0 and Kaiserreich for DH 1.1

I'm open to any and all suggestions which could rescue me from losing an incredibly successful invasion of France.

Thank you.

EDIT: It seems to be a problem with all saves I make after May 14 1940.

Last edited:
After annexing Azerbaijan as the Ottoman Empire all my convoys were automatically given Baku as their naval base, obviously the naval route was "blocked". Same once happened playing Germany after annexing Russia, Astrakhan became my naval port for all convoys to Asia (I forced Ukraine to take over that province).

After annexing Azerbaijan as the Ottoman Empire all my convoys were automatically given Baku as their naval base, obviously the naval route was "blocked". Same once happened playing Germany after annexing Russia, Astrakhan became my naval port for all convoys to Asia (I forced Ukraine to take over that province).

We know about it and are forced to remove the ports there since we didn't find out a better way.

I think he is more looking for a fix that would let him continue his AAR, not fixing his game
He is still in the very early days of his aar. IMO, it would be best to upgrade and restart.

at any rate I have my own problem. My game always chrases five days after I start as Germany (not as any other nation though). It is reproducible every time and I strongely suspects that there is an event that is causing this. I have both the newest version of Dh and of KR so that should not be the problem. A solution would be appriciated?

at any rate I have my own problem. My game always chrases five days after I start as Germany (not as any other nation though). It is reproducible every time and I strongely suspects that there is an event that is causing this. I have both the newest version of Dh and of KR so that should not be the problem. A solution would be appriciated?
What speed are you starting at? As Germany, I would recommend starting no faster than "above normal" for the first week to 10 days. Aside from that, I have never had a problem with the latest releases crashing like that.