• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi my generals keep dying every time they attack an enemy and the and the number that tells you how meney divs thay can command is red but i have one div for each of my generals help me.:(

Quick question: What Tag does Transamur have? I need to do a little editing of the model pictures.

It's PRI.

Hi my generals keep dying every time they attack an enemy and the and the number that tells you how meney divs thay can command is red but i have one div for each of my generals help me.:(
Have you done any editing to misc.txt?

A message poped up saying --- ERROR : (unknown lhs in unit file)'Upgrade = {' line = 17 file = mods\kaiserreichdh1.2\db\ units\divisions\infantry. txt ---
sow i replace the units file with the DH full's units file.

Last edited:
I am planning to play as USA. the goal: to restore democracy in Europe. But before I start my game, can anyone tell me is there event where USA chooses one of three main blocks (I am interested in alliance with Entente), event for liberation of British Isles by USA and capitulation events for Commune of France and Germany for USA, after wich there will be events about creation of democratic states across Europe?

I am planning to play as USA. the goal: to restore democracy in Europe. But before I start my game, can anyone tell me is there event where USA chooses one of three main blocks (I am interested in alliance with Entente),
I don't think so.
event for liberation of British Isles by USA
I think yes, if you are allied with Canada.
capitulation events for Commune of France and Germany for USA
I don't think so.

I am planning to play as USA. the goal: to restore democracy in Europe. But before I start my game, can anyone tell me is there event where USA chooses one of three main blocks (I am interested in alliance with Entente), event for liberation of British Isles by USA and capitulation events for Commune of France and Germany for USA, after wich there will be events about creation of democratic states across Europe?
No events for USA to choose a bloc. Allying Canada is easy for a democratic USA or a PA one led by MacArthur. The events for liberating UK are for Canada. No events except the Balkans, Switzerland and one other I cannot remember atm. I was doing a WC so I did not pay much attention to those events.

The US has events for entering the Entente, but it depends on some variables. :)
On my last save, for instance, Canada DOWed the CSA, and then occupied some provinces arround the Great Lakes. After the US under MacArthur won the Civil War, an event popped up and Canada exchanged those provinces for an alliance.

Also, both the PSA and the AUS have the chance to enter the Entente as well.

There are events for liberating the UK for most Entente members - National France, Delhi, South Africa, Australasia, and obviously Canada - but I'm pretty sure the option isn't there for Russia or the USA.

Perhaps the devs should consider adding an event, or adding to the event that gives Alaska back, to give the Panama Canal back to the US in the case of MacArthur or a democratic USA becoming victorious?

I think there is a bug in event 343506 (the germans demand our oversea territory). I think this event should give all the territories to Germany except the islands of Hokkaidō, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu (maybe Okinawa and Amami too?). But actually Sahalin (I think better gived to Quing than to Germany) Kuril, Guam and Iwo Jima already still belong to Japan. Another bug of that chain of events (I didn't locate which event) is that if Naomi and Haikou (German provinces) are controlled by the japanese when Japan surrender, that provinces become Quing provinces.

It's implemented already.
Has there been a newer release? When I was doing my aar, I could not get the canal back. I ended up annexing Canada to get it back. That was part of what led me to make it a WC.